Temper Tantrum

DeletedUser

Friends, Grecians, and to whomever else it may concern,

Temper Tantrum is an alliance based in the Southern section of Ocean 35, and run by myself. If you are looking to stand under a banner where teamwork and collective security are valued above all else, where your you can rely on your compatriots to come to your aid if you are in need, and are based in roughly this region, then look no further. My experience in World Beta with PIRATE WARLORDS gave me a reputation as one who would always have a ready supply of troops to send to whichever of his friends needed them most, and it is this spirit I have aimed to capture in my new alliance.

I expect nothing from my members I would not expect from myself:
• A commitment to selfless, mutual support of other members over and above ourselves. The alliance comes before the individual.
• To maintain a strong body of troops and ships wherever possible. Having a large city without the defence to support it only makes you a target for attack, and a strain on the alliance.
• To be active, and share any ideas you have in the Forums

If you feel this would appeal to you, message me: my in game name is also Kidd Calver. If you live more than a few islands away I would ask you only apply if you are ready to try to recruit other members on your island, as our system relies on islands enjoying a certain degree of autonomy with Governers who will be able to organise a local defence quickly in case of attack, with outside members becoming involved if it is serious. As such, you will need a few members on your island who can come to your aid quickly in an emergency.

Hope to hear from you soon.
ミ●﹏☉ミ Kidd Calver, Founder of Temper Tantrum ミ●﹏☉ミ  

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Join up and it can be whatever colour you want :D, but yea point taken -

It'll be Founder from now on

DeletedUser

Haha, ok I take it back Blazey, you can't join ;)

And we're in the Southern section of Ocean 35 :)

DeletedUser

Ahh that's a shame, to be honest I was pretty flattered you offered! Still, if you change your mind you're more than welcome, although obviously you'd need to get at least part of your island on board too. Maybe we can come to some diplomatic agreement later in the game instead, when it becomes important.

DeletedUser

Shhh don't tell them that snagglepus, Pingu is the best arn't you mate? you would make a good addition to there alliance *cough* ;)

DeletedUser2413

He's actually one of the best leaders... no wait alliance founders that I have ever seen - Pingu given these powers will propel any alliance to greatness! I swear... I've seen it before!

DeletedUser2795

propel them to greatness... and kick them off the heights

DeletedUser

teh pingu will show you all teh light, his mighty BOOT will KICK YOU all into shape and have you fending for yoursleves in no time.

as we all agree he is TEH MIGHTY PINGU slayer of AOZ

DeletedUser2795

nope, he is
TEH YUMMY PINGU eaten by MRAs
and then regurgitated along with the rest of teh MRAs bodily fluids
:D :D :D

DeletedUser

teh pingu will show you all teh light, his mighty boot will kick you all into shape and have you fending for yoursleves in no time.

As we all agree he is teh mighty pingu slayer of aoz

i'm glad that i am appreciated :D