Temple Guard

DeletedUser42803

Hello there,

I am warwolves, the Head Founder of Temple Guard from zacynthus. We are a fast growing alliance, with over 40 members. we are in the top 50, almost top 40 best alliances on the world. We have many powerful allies and pacts, and i have many powerful friends. Joining us would benefit any player very much. By joining us, you receive 3 chariots to keep, and 2000 of each resource.

We are open for merges, only into us. To join, you must have over 1500 points, and must be active and you must stay active in the forum.

If you are wondering if i have any experience, well on Delphi, Temple Guard made it to the 27th best, with over 500,000 points. on Juktas, we made it into the top 40 and so on. So yes, i am experienced. I am also on the hero world, which means i have at least conquered and founded a city, got 20,000 points and enacted 100 divine powers. So any questions about experience, i think i just answered

Here is the alliance description, bear in mind it would be BB coded and centered and so on, but i can't do that here.

here it is:

Temple Guard

That's all you need to know, Our name
We are not an alliance looking to scare you away, we can be peaceful and helpful. We work together, starting to spread thicker like ivy. We pounce on the most unexpected players and rip them apart, only with a reason.

"United we stand, divided we fall."
------------------------------------------
Our code

We are one,
We live as one,
Die as one,
Win as one,
Lose as one,
We are one,
We are Guardians of The Temple
We are...

WE DO NOT MERGE INTO ANYONE, ONLY INTO US! ANY REQUEST TO MERGE WILL BE TAKEN AS AN ACT OF WAR!

Any acts of war WILL be taken seriously!

An act of war is:

Spying on a member of ours
Inviting a member of ours
Attacking a member of ours
Annoying a member of ours
Or attacking a brothering or close pact to us!

Anything like that is serious business!

Recruitment

"If we don't hang together, we'll all hang separately."
Check our check requirements below to see if you have what it takes to sign up for us!

You must be active
You must be willing to serve your alliance and it's pacts
You must have over 1250 points
You must use the forum
You must reply to mass mail
You must take part in events and tournaments

Recruiting
[/b]Closed/Limited/Open

Pacts
Closed/Limited/Open

Leaders
Closed/Limited/Open[/b]

Current Founders:

warwolves
australianmonkey90
JAMES FELTH

For diplomacy, contact flyfrog

The representative of our alliance is flyfrog

For an invite, contact warwolves
JAMES FELTH[
Australianmonkey90/b]

So join today, if you have any questions, ask our Head Founder, warwolves

-warwolves-nhjoiug-JAMES FELTH-stepos.-flyfrog-calabriel-karenbu-robinandtiger-

Refugee Status: You must wait a 24 hour period before becoming a full fledged member of this alliance.

We are also looking for a player to open an academy, so message me in game and i will see if you meet my requirements.

Thank you for reading, and may you all be successful out there

Good luck

warwolves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42803

are you on zacynthus? if so, just message me and i will invite you. if not, i guess you can join, and we train you

DeletedUser

Wow a we waa!! (Borat voice)

I cannot believe you are offering to train me! Thank you I have been trying to learn this game for such a long time. You are very kind and I will join right away

DeletedUser42803

no probs, it's what i do. I'll be waiting for your message :)

DeletedUser42803

i sent you an invite to found your city next to mine, so i can help you easier

DeletedUser42805

(SW)I am Shake27 founder of Legion XIII (SW)
My alliance works very closely with warwolves and Temple Guard and i must say that warwolves is a very strong leader and Temple Guard is a very loyal and Fierce alliance. I am honoured to be an ally of warwolves and his alliance Temple Guard. I suggest to everyone that you join Temple Guard.
(D)Shake27(D) Legion XIII founder

DeletedUser42803

(SW)I am Shake27 founder of Legion XIII (SW)
My alliance works very closely with warwolves and Temple Guard and i must say that warwolves is a very strong leader and Temple Guard is a very loyal and Fierce alliance. I am honoured to be an ally of warwolves and his alliance Temple Guard. I suggest to everyone that you join Temple Guard.
(D)Shake27(D) Legion XIII founder

thanks shake, your one of the best founders i know too :D

DeletedUser37948

this is one of the most funny threads ive read in a while

apart from offering to train a vet player, I like the part that there is no ocean requirement you just need to play this server :)

DeletedUser

C'mon, guys, you need holiday villas all over the place. It's a seasonal thing.

DeletedUser32498

we are in the top 50, almost top 40 best alliances on the world.

If you are wondering if i have any experience, well on Delphi, Temple Guard made it to the 27th best, with over 500,000 points. on Juktas, we made it into the top 40 and so on.
OMG they are so pro for being in top 40. :eek:

DeletedUser32373

Who told the noobs there was a forum? :p

(My 250-man alliance with an average point number of 1000 told me early on in SParta, guess thats how this noob made it here Sorry guys blame S.P.H. United :D)

They got me here because they thought mrpenguin was declaring war on the alliance and they told everyone to attack him. 4 days later the 80-hour transports finally arrived and found nothing in the city. Too bad :( Sorry for going off topic btw forum mods

DeletedUser42803

this is one of the most funny threads ive read in a while

apart from offering to train a vet player, I like the part that there is no ocean requirement you just need to play this server :)

Because we are moving to a selected ocean, that has no players in it yet. But we will be tightening the requirements soon

thanks

OMG they are so pro for being in top 40. :eek:

when did i say we were pro?

Who told the noobs there was a forum? :p

(My 250-man alliance with an average point number of 1000 told me early on in SParta, guess thats how this noob made it here Sorry guys blame S.P.H. United :D)

They got me here because they thought mrpenguin was declaring war on the alliance and they told everyone to attack him. 4 days later the 80-hour transports finally arrived and found nothing in the city. Too bad :( Sorry for going off topic btw forum mods

??? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've merged your posts, please use the edit function. No need for it to be messy. :)

DeletedUser

Bladder control was exceptionally difficult while reading this.. plus my forehead is seriously sore from the repeated smacks it took from my palm :p

DeletedUser

Why all the jokes? This guy is very kind for helping me. I just cannot understand how to work this game and cannot join his alliance :(