Temple Of Misfits

DeletedUser

I Closed My Old Alliance And Made A New One.

Temple Of Misfits.

Here At The
Temple Of Misfits

Recruitment Is Open But Also Selective
Recruitment Requirements
1. Active.
2. Loyal.
3. ???

Pacts Are Also Selective
1. Note:- Messege Will Be Sent Be Accepted Of Pact. why? Benfits Of Pact

Merge:- Merge Will Only Be Done On Our Terms And Only Into Us!

Act Of War

1. Attacking Misfits
2. Spying On Misfits
3. Inviting Misfits

Were A Small Alliance Based Between Oceans 25,26 That Will Grow With Power! Players In This World That No Me I Don't Like MRA's.

There Are 7 Players In My Alliance That Have Grown In The Past Week In Size And Power.

( are you what were looking for contact me)

p.s I will check everything up about you.

Note:- If You Are Being Farmed Don't Contact Me The Rest Bottom Can Be Found Under Settings

Don't Know Who To Contact.. smithy7

DeletedUser

Sparta now deleted other worlds.

Might join the new one though.

DeletedUser31161

even though its 3. if you just wait a while 042s players are going to be getting conquest in 1-2 weeks and a lot of spots will open.

DeletedUser

One man, to take out 148 Noobs who do they think there fighting PMSL

DeletedUser31161

A bunch of NOOBS can be dangerous...

to their allies

DeletedUser

I have took one of there players citys think i can do it again ;)

DeletedUser

More citys more food and i will take them all starting with there strongest

DeletedUser

More citys more food and i will take them all starting with there strongest
Smithy i am surprised u would say such a thing since u can not keep an alliance for more than 2 weeks! haha it feels like just a week ago trying to command me into merging into what was ur little crappy alliance! I am kind of glad Malabar Warriors started hitting u since u completely disrespected there founder. You actually thought i was asking for help. You just ticked off the wrong people. How was it, oh yeah u were trying to get me to move my alliance of 149 noobs into ur alliance of 7 idiots. Hey did u notice King.Nesho betrayed u! You also lost ur main city! Ha did u tick off REFORMED also or did they just automatically think "An idiot must own that city, so i must take it" Was it not also u had joined my alliance of noobs in the begging and then later joined the Prophets and then they must have kicked u and then u formed temple of misfits. cause that is what u are a misfit.

Last edited by a moderator: