Tempus Coalition

• Thread starter DeletedUser41096
  • Start date

DeletedUser49993

FYI there’s a reason we’re not confirmed on that dumb message
Dont expect anything from charlie. His word is worth nothing. He is only interested in proving his own point, not the truth. Every world he is playing he is losing more and more reputation. He acts like he is disliked becasue he has many enemies. Which is simply not true. He is disliked because of his selfish behaviour and not beeing able to accept other points of view.

But hey lets include Poodles for no reason into it . Actually we are the one fighting 1v9 hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52067

Typical of you to ignore things that don’t fit your narrative. I’d rather fight you and get our kicked than mass pact

We received this message but we’re not a part of it. Get your facts straight

DeletedUser41096

Typical of you to ignore things that don’t fit your narrative. I’d rather fight you and get our kicked than mass pact

We received this message but we’re not a part of it. Get your facts straight

Sure I guess we will see , I am simply posting what I have been told, you are welcome to post your views on it as well, which is why I made this.

DeletedUser55847

I should have posted the 1.5k reports I get after you spammed me you and your mates for 2 days for no reasons :)

But hey less drama more plays for one guy not here for hugging.

DeletedUser52067

Sure I guess we will see , I am simply posting what I have been told, you are welcome to post your views on it as well, which is why I made this.

Nah man you’re not posting what you were told because I know who you talked to. And MM-ing my whole alliance telling us we’re part of a dumb pact that we’re not apart of is not “starting a discussion”

Check your “me against the world” complex and maybe take some time to gather some info before posting your propaganda

DeletedUser41096

I should have posted the 1.5k reports I get after you spammed me you and your mates for 2 days for no reasons :)

But hey less drama more plays for one guy not here for hugging.
Let me post the reports of Neos spamming me, and you supporting his cs's and you trying to send cs's between his spam waves.

You got spammed so he would stop, and once he did then we stopped as well. Simple.

DeletedUser55847

I didn't even know I sent cs between his spam waves.
And to be honest I had no clue he was spamming you. But you spammed me because he did to you ? goddamn logic bro

DeletedUser41096

I didn't even know I sent cs between his spam waves.
And to be honest I had no clue he was spamming you. But you spammed me because he did to you ? goddamn logic bro

??? You didn't know? You literally supported each others cs attempts lmfao.

There is no logic is spamming Neo, he is an irrelevant player (as shown by the fact he already quit), so I chose to spam his friend who is trying to help him. You are more inclined to stop when a friend is losing sleep, because the reason you spam is bc you don't care if you are spammed in return.

Funny how he stopped spamming as soon as we turned to you, goes to show.

DeletedUser52067

There is no logic is spamming Neo, he is an irrelevant player (as shown by the fact he already quit), so I chose to spam his friend who is trying to help him. You are more inclined to stop when a friend is losing sleep, because the reason you spam is bc you don't care if you are spammed in return.

Funny how sema has been spamming everybody for the past 2 weeks and that doesn’t bother you at all for some reason

I guess your irrelevant player logic does apply to him fairly well though

DeletedUser55847

Annddd yeah I didn't know he was spamming ;) he wanted to launch a cs, I helped as you're red. That's all that matter. but hey your logic is so incredible I really wonder why you even try to think...

DeletedUser55855

i don't care much about this, but hey... still think @PCP200 is the worst :rolleyes:

im not a stable genius but i would say the "coalition" is grepo alcoholics only, so charlie is fighting only 35 players but for the show of it lets round it up to 260 ;)

0v2Nmiu.png