Tempus Coalition

• Thread starter DeletedUser41096
  • Start date

DeletedUser41532

So in the end, yet another lie by our boy Charlie
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

And he expects us to believe that in every past server he only fought back, he never started the spam wars etc.

I have a question. When will you people learn that this guy has no morals and his word has absolutely no value.
Every server, the same old story. JFL have no pacts (secretly working with 5 other alliances to gang up on the two officially fighting them), he says they are not his allies, yet they always have shared forum and stuff like that.

I don't play this server specifically but it seems to me, by making this post he is literally begging the 260 people listed here to turn on his alliance. He might not sleep, might burn his credit card, but not all of his allies do. Simple as that - smack them and he will go crazy, cuz for charlie, stats are bigger than his own teammates :D Take a few cities from them and he will most likely kick them, saying they have no soul and no hear to fight.

I am happy that more people realize what a person he is every day. Actions speak for themselves. If you don't believe people who have already seen it, see for yourselves what a great warrior charlie is (can't take a city from an active, capable player without spamming).

I have to say, This coalition thing sounds too good to be true, the thing is, so many players can't fight so few and prosper. That is why Charlie and the goon squad roll up until the middle of the servers, cuz when more experienced squads have grown and are ready to fight using strategy JFL crumbles. Charlie can no longer keep up with the gold needed to break a siege, his allies get fed up with his temper tantrums and he has no other choice but to quit and go play bully in another world, where the same happens :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36530

The fact that JFL wants to act like even if this was true, they would be fine, is adorable to me. I'm neutral with JFL, but lets be serious here... all those alliances against Charlie and it would definitely speed his moving out process. JFL is good, but not that good.

DeletedUser45360

The fact that JFL wants to act like even if this was true, they would be fine, is adorable to me. I'm neutral with JFL, but lets be serious here... all those alliances against Charlie and it would definitely speed his moving out process. JFL is good, but not that good.

Shh, your alliance lose to 19 player korean team and need help against said team from frosted charms

chexon

Chiliarch
that small one asd9999, was 4.th that they open close, that i counted. and seems like they make fun of this game, every new account first city name was the name of last closed account.
and guess who their friends are :D

DeletedUser36530

Funny part is other than an inactive we’ve been winning that war so... and when have we needed FC help? You keep saying that but I still haven’t ever sent an attack or support to one of their sieges. However I have heard of you & DOK working together against FC...

DeletedUser36530

Use your brain... look at our stats... notice how we took every one of that players cities. I think that means he went inactive lmao. But typical JFL, Siding with cheaters lol

DeletedUser49993

Use your brain... look at our stats... notice how we took every one of that players cities. I think that means he went inactive lmao. But typical JFL, Siding with cheaters lol
Arent that the same people that complained non stop over frosted and their one accussed cheating guy? :D
Lets see how @XxCharlie199xX will explain this situation. Im really interested in the anwser

chexon

Chiliarch
we could, dont know about you if you would be able to handle them. thats why you help them. not sure if x-dude agrees about that, as i didnt saw him sending attacks on our siege, but you others were sending.
also not informed about supporting their siege, could not see who sending couse inactive players and no live feed.
first think before saying or posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41532

To clarify why JFL and the koreans hold hands - Charlie and most of them were in the same alliance in Byblos. Where said Charlie ghosted and has repeatedly said that the koreans bot and multi but this obviously didn't stop him from teaming up with the cheaters once again.
I can presume that there aren't many alliances that would side with him after the last few servers he has been on. No one should want an ally that will leave the server in 1-2 months.

DeletedUser55806

the first day, since i am just that rim guy i would like to hear some news. maybe make a newspaper :p?