Top 12 Teos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser56629

He just called my team the runner up to division champions. I'll take it, I think it's the nicest thing anybody on this forum has ever said about Hellfury :D

Silver Witch

Strategos
It's certainly clear that MP want to win this world and will stop at nothing until they do. Yes there’s a coordinated approach between MP/Stooges/Ducks to take us down but its not really the coordination that’s the issue its the methods.

MP - that team which in the past had such a great reputation for skill, leadership and coordination - is now using those skills to deprive any player in their vicinity of a RL. I’ve always respected this team – insults notwithstanding - that’s changed.

They use spam - sometimes the standard constant 24/7 attacks until a player leaves and sometimes a few attacks an hour mainly through a player’s sleep time. Mik says hcing, finding a player offline and clearing cities isn’t spam - of course that’s true - but attacking all through the night, every night with a rotation of players creates a situation where players cannot be other than offline if they want to sleep at all.

MP have been spamming some players here for a long time, long before the pact with ducks/stooges - giving excuses e.g. 'they are in league with Kinman' or 'they spam us' or ‘he’s cheating’. Mostly this is complete fabrication.

We are not perfect. Yes there have been a couple of instances where our players have lost it, spammed back for short periods/said inappropriate things etc. However the team here are normal guys - mixed grep experience, noobs. The one thing we all agree on is that this is a game - we do not want to play by ruining anyone’s RL. Several players have said you can only fight spam with spam - maybe that’s true but grep already has too much spam and it’s just not something we want to be part of. We have always played to win but not at the cost of players lives.

Stooges/Ducks generally are not using these tactics - yes when a player is opped some join in and occasionally there is a bit of spamming but in the main those teams play normally. To be fair a lot of MP also don’t play like this but it only takes a few.

So when you see the city bleed know this - in most cases (and theres a few exceptions of course) it’s not skill that’s taken these cities its harassment and sleep deprivation.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
It's certainly clear that MP want to win this world and will stop at nothing until they do. Yes there’s a coordinated approach between MP/Stooges/Ducks to take us down but its not really the coordination that’s the issue its the methods.

MP - that team which in the past had such a great reputation for skill, leadership and coordination - is now using those skills to deprive any player in their vicinity of a RL. I’ve always respected this team – insults notwithstanding - that’s changed.

They use spam - sometimes the standard constant 24/7 attacks until a player leaves and sometimes a few attacks an hour mainly through a player’s sleep time. Mik says hcing, finding a player offline and clearing cities isn’t spam - of course that’s true - but attacking all through the night, every night with a rotation of players creates a situation where players cannot be other than offline if they want to sleep at all.

MP have been spamming some players here for a long time, long before the pact with ducks/stooges - giving excuses e.g. 'they are in league with Kinman' or 'they spam us' or ‘he’s cheating’. Mostly this is complete fabrication.

We are not perfect. Yes there have been a couple of instances where our players have lost it, spammed back for short periods/said inappropriate things etc. However the team here are normal guys - mixed grep experience, noobs. The one thing we all agree on is that this is a game - we do not want to play by ruining anyone’s RL. Several players have said you can only fight spam with spam - maybe that’s true but grep already has too much spam and it’s just not something we want to be part of. We have always played to win but not at the cost of players lives.

Stooges/Ducks generally are not using these tactics - yes when a player is opped some join in and occasionally there is a bit of spamming but in the main those teams play normally. To be fair a lot of MP also don’t play like this but it only takes a few.

So when you see the city bleed know this - in most cases (and theres a few exceptions of course) it’s not skill that’s taken these cities its harassment and sleep deprivation.

Welcome to grepolis 2019 era :rolleyes:

DeletedUser53886

What i can say, after all this harassment from MP which actually they believe that is normal to keep player 24/7 up for days. Blaming others for an excuse to spamm players from other alliances. I have to admit that this is perfect tactic to make players quit or run into vm, and they to have chance to win in this server. But one thing is which i dont understand, why they are not realizing that they are just destroying this came, is not anymore game which we can enjoy, barely having real life after this spamming. Btw ducks also supported them with spamming, have icymind spying me, spamming me 4 days 24/7 with short tt attscks and long 18 hours attacks non stop. What i can say, if this is new grepo generation and the way which we have to play, than will be my last server ever, my real life is more important than the harassment of those players. Enjoy it guys the future servers of spamming. Thanks

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
What i can say, after all this harassment from MP which actually believe that is normal to keep player 24/7 up for days. Blaming others for an excuse to spamm players from other alliances. I have to admit that this is perfect tactic to make players quit or run into vm, and they to have chance to win in this server. But one thing i dont understand, why they are not realizing that they are destroying this came, is not anymore game which we can enjoy, barely having real life after this spamming. Btw ducks also supported them with spamming, have icymond spying me 4 days 24/7 with short tt attscks and long 18 hours attacks non stop. What i can say, if this is new grepo generation and the way which we have to play, than will be my last server ever, my real life is more important than the harassment of those players. Enjoy it guys the future servers of spamming. Thanks

Looool, are you bestwish? If you are then i must say im kinda glad you got mauled by icy and mp

DeletedUser43325

A few real examples of what LoE has classified as spam:
1. Not cancelling an attack when someone "attacks back"
2. Not cancelling an attack when someone wisdoms the attack
3. Attacking someone when they are online
4. Attacking someone when they are offline
5. Farming someone for res / favor
6. Clearing multiple cities over any period of time
7. Opping multiple cities at once

It's pretty obvious that Silver Witch thinks that she is some kind of moral authority of the game, which would be laughable if it wasn't so downright disgusting. The version of Grepolis that Silver and her golding buddies want to play is pretty simple; MRA, run festivals and olympics, use your slots to gradually internal the players you've mass recruited. It's nothing new. Hell you basically won a world doing so. If I had a nickle for every time one of you or one of your players has cried SPAM SPAM SPAM for any number of reasons I could buy as many internals as Witchbane has. You send out endless streams of threatening PMs, constantly change city names mocking your enemies, beat your chests about your own perceived greatness, claim some sort of "greater than thou" stance, and expect them to not slap you around because they are scared of your alliance ranking. Utter.

Fact of the matter is to date, the most successful siege you've ran against MP hasn't even made it one hour. You are now crying on the externals to try to save face for your alliance because they are quitting, ghosting, vm'ing in droves. Newflash, it has absolutely nothing to do with the beatdown we are putting on you. Half the players that have quit haven't even had to face us. Maybe if you could look in the mirror and realize that you are the problem and the reason your alliance is collapsing rather than coming up with rationalizations and dubbing MP as the boogeyman, you might actually be able to save it. But it's way easier to just blame someone else for your own incompetent and ineffective leadership.

MP has been spammed more than any alliance on this server, that is a fact. From your own players, to your little buddy randall, to the players we've slapped around on previous servers (and this one) popping up on the rim to spam, we've taken our licks - dealt with it, and didn't have to come to the externals crying about it.

If you want to play a game that involves full nights of uninterrupted sleep, here are a few suggestions:
1. Settlers of Catan
2. Tic Tac Toe
3. Beer Pong
4. Rock paper scissors
5. Literally any other game in the app store

If you don't like any of those options and want to stick to Grepolis, that's fine. But you are making the choice to play an intrusive game that doesn't turn itself off or shut down just because it's inconvenient for you to exist. So stop crying and deal with it, you chose to be here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53886

Because i know you from the past worlds and you have always been a big talker same as bestwish claiming you are the best that no one can fight you but you get mauled over and moan about most attacks because you are busy in RL.. like you have always been..

Haha yes as usual, big talks. What i can say, after this harassment i swiched my alarm after clearing my cities mp took cities of me, second night the same, 3th day, 6 cs dead, 4th noght 2 cs dead, probably they will start again now. And now they can spamm and harass players and we cant talk, is easier to block players but you cant stop spammers of spammong you. Make those differences. And how you know me from before, where actually tou fought me, how many cities you took from me???? OR YOU just dont have your own oppinion and repeat people which actually are stupid or dont like me. Anyway enhoy future servers i wont be there to talk.

Silver Witch

Strategos
A few real examples of what LoE has classified as spam:
1. Not cancelling an attack when someone "attacks back"
2. Not cancelling an attack when someone wisdoms the attack
3. Attacking someone when they are online
4. Attacking someone when they are offline
5. Farming someone for res / favor
6. Clearing multiple cities over any period of time
7. Opping multiple cities at once

It's pretty obvious that Silver Witch thinks that she is some kind of moral authority of the game, which would be laughable if it wasn't so downright disgusting. The version of Grepolis that Silver and her golding buddies want to play is pretty simple; MRA, run festivals and olympics, use your slots to gradually internal the players you've mass recruited. It's nothing new. Hell you basically won a world doing so. If I had a nickle for every time one of you or one of your players has cried SPAM SPAM SPAM for any number of bullshit reasons I could buy as many internals as Witchbane has. You send out endless streams of threatening PMs, constantly change city names mocking your enemies, beat your chests about your own perceived greatness, claim some sort of "greater than thou" stance, and expect them to not slap you around because they are scared of your alliance ranking. Utter bullshit.

Fact of the matter is to date, the most successful siege you've ran against MP hasn't even made it one hour. You are now crying on the externals to try to save face for your alliance because they are quitting, ghosting, vm'ing in droves. Newflash, it has absolutely nothing to do with the beatdown we are putting on you. Half the players that have quit haven't even had to face us. Maybe if you could look in the mirror and realize that you are the problem and the reason your alliance is collapsing rather than coming up with rationalizations and dubbing MP as the boogeyman, you might actually be able to save it. But it's way easier to just blame someone else for your own incompetent and ineffective leadership.

MP has been spammed more than any alliance on this server, that is a fact. From your own players, to your little buddy randall, to the players we've slapped around on previous servers (and this one) popping up on the rim to spam, we've taken our licks - dealt with it, and didn't have to come to the externals crying about it.

If you want to play a game that involves full nights of uninterrupted sleep, here are a few suggestions:
1. Settlers of Catan
2. Tic Tac Toe
3. Beer Pong
4. Rock paper scissors
5. Literally any other game in the app store

If you don't like any of those options and want to stick to Grepolis, that's fine. But you are making the choice to play an intrusive game that doesn't turn itself off or shut down just because it's inconvenient for you to exist. So stop crying and deal with it, you chose to be here.

No I am not trying to define spam I am simply stating the facts. I am not a moral authority on the game and i am not trying to claim this. You are the ones that have claimed greatness from the start not me - Ive barely said a word lol.

You are right - if you can't stand the heat........... but ive played this game for a long time, theres always spam but its this coordinated approach with the aim of driving players away by a team of good players that is different here.

DeletedUser41523

Oh boy the tears have begun.

1) I just want to point out that we didn’t start a spam war with you. You knowingly supported spammers against us and tried to play dumb about it. This has been going on since near the start of the world.

Also according to some LOE players, “spam” = being attacked twice. Or not ditching favor, sending trips home, and ditching resources and then acting shocked that they got attacked again. Or even losing troops and crying that they got spammed anyways.

2) “Mik has said we’re in league with kinman or they spam us (LOE). Mostly this is complete fabrication” So then one of your two points isn’t fabrication? MP gave you a chance to solve the problem. You weren’t interested. So Mik went ahead and solved it for you. You’re welcome.

3) “One thing we can all agree on is this is a game - we don’t want to play by ruining anyone’s RL” hey remember that Napoli guy that your co-leader spammed the hell out of on one world due to him not joining your friend and that you kicked off your team and forced him to ghost? Guess you only don’t want people totally in line with your guy’s way of doing things not losing their RL. Everyone else is fine so long as they don’t punch back.

4) No you guys haven’t played well either. We’ve been landing on LOE cities since BP ended. You’re only salty now because you can’t gold out to save them all and your series of terrible decisions/pacts to fight MP ended up not working out and now LOE is getting its knees cut out from under them.

TL;DR: LOE are both making things up and incredibly hypocritical. It’s only a problem now because they’re not winning.

DeletedUser43325

No I am not trying to define spam I am simply stating the facts. I am not a moral authority on the game and i am not trying to claim this. You are the ones that have claimed greatness from the start not me - Ive barely said a word lol.

You are right - if you can't stand the heat........... but ive played this game for a long time, theres always spam but its this coordinated approach with the aim of driving players away by a team of good players that is different here.

Right, we've "claimed greatness from the start" by showing actual screenshots of stats. Stats are stats, if the stats illustrate greatness, that's not really my fault. But beautiful logic there.

Would you like me to share any number of the PMs, skype / discord messages, screenshots of city names - that your henchmen have provided us since day 1 of this server? We have quite the collection. The guy that posted above you alone could provide reading material for a week. Hell I already did that once, and you yourself the great moral authority and queen of all that is and isnt spam admitted that it was pretty clear that the "spam war" did not start with MP. Want me to post that screenshot too?

Here's a screenshot for you:
tnNtxiR.png

DeletedUser53886

1) I just want to point out that we didn’t start a spam war with you. You knowingly supported spammers against us and tried to play dumb about it. This has been going on since near the start of he world.

Also according to some LOE players, “spam” = being attacked twice. Or not ditching favor, sending trips home, and ditching resources and then acting shocked that they got attacked again. Or even losing troops and crying that they got spammed anyways.

2) “Mik has said we’re in league with kinman or they spam us (LOE). Mostly this is complete fabrication” So then one of your two points isn’t fabrication? MP gave you a chance to solve the problem. You weren’t interested. So Mik went ahead and solved it for you. You’re welcome.

3) “One thing we can all agree on is this is a game - we don’t want to play by ruining anyone’s RL” hey remember that Napoli guy that your co-leader spammed the hell out of on one world due to him not joining your friend and that you kicked off your team and forced him to ghost? Guess you only don’t want people totally in line with your guy’s way of doing things not losing their RL. Everyone else is fine so long as they don’t punch back.

4) No you guys haven’t played well either. We’ve been landing on LOE cities since BP ended. You’re only salty now because you can’t gold out to save them all and your series of terrible decisions/pacts to fight MP ended up not working out and now LOE is getting its knees cut out from under them.

TL;DR: LOE are both making things up and incredibly hypocritical. It’s only a problem now because they’re not winning.
Mate dont care for winning here, care about my real life and how this game reflecting on it. If someone has no other life outside of grepo is not my fault. If someone trying to have an excuses as i made randall spamming MP is stupid or dont ecen know that i havent spoke woth randall ever before. Firat time was when Mp started spamming him back and he pm me asking me to snipe cs. After that they spammed hell of me, with the excuse that they need to punnish me to give a lesson to randall, they had a concil meeting and i came on top of their list. Probably cos 80% of my cities were around them, clearing their cities or make sent some attacks to them, with 2 words i wasnt welcomed there and this was the way to eliminate me, when this didnt happen they stopped. True after that we had other player which didnt obey what LoE lwaders said we dont wany spamm war and spammed MP, those players were kicked from the alliance, day after that MP again started on me to harass me, what was the reason that i did cried to much about spamming me, and mik was tired of that. I understand he want to win a world atlast but this is not the way, MP are good players, and usually they supose to understand for what i am speaking about. Winning here not supose to be destroying peoples lives, to have car accidents, missing exams, loosing money in their jobs only cos has been harassed here in one virtual world.

Silver Witch

Strategos

1) I just want to point out that we didn’t start a spam war with you. You knowingly supported spammers against us and tried to play dumb about it. This has been going on since near the start of he world.

I do not define spam as a couple of attacks - no one does.

The alliance has never supported spam - there have been a few instances yes I am not trying to claim that there are no errors on our side but all were short term. Napoli was not kicked he ghosted of his own volition due to another world - that is not relevant here.

I am merely making the point that you are systematically keeping players awake night after night.

Silver Witch

Strategos
Right, we've "claimed greatness from the start" by showing actual screenshots of stats. Stats are stats, if the stats illustrate greatness, that's not really my fault. But beautiful logic there.

Would you like me to share any number of the PMs, skype / discord messages, screenshots of city names - that your henchmen have provided us since day 1 of this server? We have quite the collection. The guy that posted above you alone could provide reading material for a week. Hell I already did that once, and you yourself the great moral authority and queen of all that is and isnt spam admitted that it was pretty clear that the "spam war" did not start with MP. Want me to post that screenshot too?

Here's a screenshot for you:
tnNtxiR.png
Rof was told by your coalition he would be spammed until he quit - he is an example yes. By the time you opped him he was close to exhaustion so whether your op was spam or not is academic.

DeletedUser41523

@Silver Witch

Good for you. Never said you did. Never asked your opinion. My point was that why should any of us care what an LOE player says is spam when literally any attack that goes against them is spam?

Once again you’re lying (as a forum and player moderator I might add). You’ve been allied to known spammers. Hell one of the players on your side had an entire profile dedicated to being about spamming MP and TBWC players.

Napoli actually is relevant here. Your co-leader spammed him senseless and then he was driven out of LOE. From what Napoli told me the situation was very much that he was pushed out due to the situation being a choice between you keeping him or your co-leader.

So I’m forced to believe that if this situation has arisen, then you knowingly supported spam for anyone that opposes you or your circle. I mean I get it, the guy golded like crazy and was level headed. That would sure have sucked if he joined an enemy and as the world can clearly see, you’re in way over your head as it is.

DeletedUser43325

I do not define spam as a couple of attacks - no one does.

The alliance has never supported spam - there have been a few instances yes I am not trying to claim that there are no errors on our side but all were short term. Napoli was not kicked he ghosted of his own volition due to another world - that is not relevant here.

I am merely making the point that you are systematically keeping players awake night after night.

This is hilarious. "No one does" - you sure about that? I can't even count the amount of PMs I/we have received crying about spam for what amounts to 1-2 attacks. The list of things I gave that you or your players have dubbed as "spam" is a real list. Those are actual complaints. So forgive me if we find your whole "OMG THEY ARE SPAMMING" tear fest to be somewhat laughable at this point.

I'm not actually sure I've read a softer statement out of someone who thinks they are good at this game than "you keep players awake at night." Nobody here forced you to play this game. I can count on one hand the amount of nights sleep I have had undisturbed. Hell, half those times the people waking me up are my own teammates. Are they systematically keeping me awake at night? Do I need to come to the externals and cry about the harassment I'm receiving because my teammates need my help every day? If you can't deal with being woken up, daily, repeatedly, play a different game. Furthermore, if we know we can get easy BP and cities out of you during a specific time window that we have either figured out by experience or used one of the several sites that literally provide this information, we are going to do just that. It's not really our fault that you are so soft that your preferred game method is one that involves people only being allowed to attack each other during a predetermined time window when player x is seated directly in front of a computer screen and ready to respond to any attack - but make sure it's only 1 attack because multiple would be spam. You're right, we play a different game than that. I don't think I'm gonna apologize for that. You're just embarrassing yourself now.

Raydium88

Strategos
I thought En111 was bad enough. With all the spam wars, it was spam back, or be spammed forever... that wasn't fun. Neither for me nor whoever started it, and felt honestly kinda dirty and twisted to retaliate back. So I stand by the view that retaliation to spam via spam just ruins the game.

Twist it however you like, if you were truly skilled players you wouldn't have to deprive anyone of continued attempts for a night's sleep over a span of days, coordinating shifts of players to keep those pings going 24/7 (if that's not spam, what is it?). You can make all excuses for whoever started it, as a group, leaders here have made it clear over and over that we do not condone it... period. And anyone found spamming here has been kicked, as far as I know. The difference is, MP does, MP is happy to spam, MP clearly WANTS to spam, and that's how it's going to be remembered. Crying? Nahhh... I've barely been playing here, I don't care that much for the stats, but seeing how so many of my teammates are getting this treatment... even if for the fault of others, or by association (NAP'd alliance players? excuses excuses). Thus, making this my first and last post here, to share my disgust. No tears, just disgust.

I've played for too many years and too many worlds to know what's widely regarded as unsavory gameplay or malpractice... So keep twisting it, deflecting it because of our "gold"... all you're doing is attempting to make sound just, your inner craving to spam others. You might as well admit it at this point lol.

PS: There's no need to evidence back what is spam or what isn't... but if I find my inbox with pages upon pages of spam trip reports, every day, I can only conclude that singular person is not really having a great time. Way to make this game fun lol.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Haha yes as usual, big talks. What i can say, after this harassment i swiched my alarm after clearing my cities mp took cities of me, second night the same, 3th day, 6 cs dead, 4th noght 2 cs dead, probably they will start again now. And now they can spamm and harass players and we cant talk, is easier to block players but you cant stop spammers of spammong you. Make those differences. And how you know me from before, where actually tou fought me, how many cities you took from me???? OR YOU just dont have your own oppinion and repeat people which actually are stupid or dont like me. Anyway enhoy future servers i wont be there to talk.

my premade wrecked yours in Helio, and we took quite a few cities from you, besides you cry spam for every other hc/real attack heading your way, you chose to go on our core island in 55, and you got OP-ed and lost 2 cities inside 24 hrs and cried spam, those were real coordinated attacks and supports, i dont care for your moaning nor spam accusations, there was none to begin with, what icy did/is doing to you is his thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.