Top 12 Teos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser43325

I thought En111 was bad enough. With all the spam wars, it was spam back, or be spammed forever... that wasn't fun. Neither for me nor whoever started it, and felt honestly kinda dirty and twisted to retaliate back. So I stand by the view that retaliation to spam via spam just ruins the game.

Twist it however you like, if you were truly skilled players you wouldn't have to deprive anyone of continued attempts for a night's sleep over a span of days, coordinating shifts of players to keep those pings going 24/7 (if that's not spam, what is it?). You can make all excuses for whoever started it, as a group, leaders here have made it clear over and over that we do not condone it... period. And anyone found spamming here has been kicked, as far as I know. The difference is, MP does, MP is happy to spam, MP clearly WANTS to spam, and that's how it's going to be remembered. Crying? Nahhh... I've barely been playing here, I don't care that much for the stats, but seeing how so many of my teammates are getting this treatment... even if for the fault of others, or by association (NAP'd alliance players? excuses excuses). Thus, making this my first and last post here, to share my disgust. No tears, just disgust.

I've played for too many years and too many worlds to know what's widely regarded as unsavory gameplay or malpractice... So keep twisting it, deflecting it because of our "gold"... all you're doing is attempting to make sound just, your inner craving to spam others. You might as well admit it at this point lol.

PS: There's no need to evidence back what is spam or what isn't... but if I find my inbox with pages upon pages of spam trip reports, every day, I can only conclude that singular person is not really having a great time. Way to make this game fun lol.

The softness is contagious it seems. I think it's hilarious that you think we are "coordinating shifts of players to keep pings going 24/7". See the difference between MP and LoE really has nothing to do with spam. When our players are online, they attack, they try to clear cities, they try to take cq cities from reds. When LoE players are online, they send PMs, they think of new witty insulting city names, they gold out LS nukes, and otherwise just sit on their hands and wait to be sieged. When you have a team of 27 players whose locations and timezones differ but in that covers all 24 hours in a day playing the game with the same aggressive mindset, guess what, there will be around the clock attacks on the frontline. Thats literally the nature of being on the frontline. Players that are unwilling or unable to have 24/7 access to the game and be responsive to what could be around the clock attacks, dont play on the front line. And players that think getting woken up in the middle of the night by a game they have chosen to play "ruins their life" - don't play the game at all. We don't have to "coordinate" anything, when we're online we just play. It really shouldnt be a very difficult concept to grasp - but when you have a leader who is so blatantly soft and weak it isn't surprising that you can't seem to get that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
The softness is contagious it seems. I think it's hilarious that you think we are "coordinating shifts of players to keep pings going 24/7". See the difference between MP and LoE really has nothing to do with spam. When our players are online, they attack, they try to clear cities, they try to take cq cities from reds. When LoE players are online, they send PMs, they think of new witty insulting city names, they gold out LS nukes, and otherwise just sit on their hands. When you have a team of 27 players whose locations and timezones differ but in that covers all 24 hours in a day playing the game with the same aggressive mindset, guess what, there will be around the clock attacks on the frontline. Thats literally the nature of being on the frontline. Players that are unwilling or unable to have 24/7 access to the game and be responsive to what could be around the clock attacks, dont play on the front line. And players that think getting woken up in the middle of the night by a game they have chosen to play "ruins their life" - don't play the game at all. We don't have to "coordinate" anything, when we're online we just play. It really shouldnt be a very difficult concept to grasp - but when you have a leader who is so blatantly soft and weak it isn't surprising that you can't seem to get that.

this is completely on point... this is exactly what happens on front lines when you fight an aggressive alliance, it didnt need to be MP, any similar ally would share similar if not the same outcome regarding around the clock attacks

DeletedUser53886

This will be last post here from me guys, dont want you guys to think that we are crying or anything similar. Everything what you guys said till now is right and we dont argue with that. Hc one player at any time of the day or night is not spam, and cant be called spam at any reason. We dont argue with that, cordinated attacks following with cs and support is also not spamming, we dont argue with that. Is war game and everyone can be attacked 24/7 is also true. But you guys missing the point here which we are trying to make.

Till now i agree and said you all are right, remember this guys.
Now when one player send 1 attack every hour is not spam also right, whem second player send 1 attack every hour is also not spamm, when 3th player send attack every hour is also not spamm, right not argue with that also. What about is for the player who recieved those attacks, every 10 min 24/7 sent from different players, every player 1 attack per hour. What is for that player those attacks every 10 min 24/7, is it spamm for him or hc every 10 min?????
Thanks for reading this

DeletedUser41523

Hey just want to circle back to the point that a forum/player mod knowingly allied with spammers to try to fight her main threat. Attempted to deny the alliance. Later was proven to be in an alliance. Refused to do anything about it when the spam issue was brought up. And has now started publicly lying about the situation because they can’t stand losing an online game.

I personally don’t think that this is a good representation for our community and completely believe she won’t be impartial towards any of us in her job as a mod after MP and Ducks beat her here.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Hey just want to circle back to the point that a forum/player mod knowingly allied with spammers to try to fight her main threat. Attempted to deny the alliance. Later was proven to be in an alliance. Refused to do anything about it when the spam issue was brought up. And has now started publicly lying about the situation because they can’t stand losing an online game.

I personally don’t think that this is a good representation for our community and completely believe she won’t be impartial towards any of us in her job as a mod after MP and Ducks beat her here.

and after MP beats ducks :)

but you wont see me here crying about anything, only thing il say is congrats, totally deserved :)

DeletedUser56629

I realize that I'm the new guy here and that I am probably just opening myself up to personal attacks by doing this, but I still think someone should say it. There is literally a thread titled "Trash Talk" and these kinds of exchanges should be taking place there. Not trying to cramp anybody's style, but notwithstanding the satirical Top 12 by Plzdonthurtme, I think my top 12 was the only one in weeks.

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but trash talk and arguments about who is spamming who should not be taking place in a thread which is at least theoretically intended to provide an outlet for semi-serious discussion about in-game standings/affairs. If you want to rake each other over the coals please do it in a thread intended for that so that I and potentially other like-minded players are not treated to multiple "new, unread" forum posts in Teos Top 12 which turn out to be just the same tired old arguments without any new actual content or analysis.

TL;DR: Talk Trash in Trash Talk

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I realize that I'm the new guy here and that I am probably just opening myself up to personal attacks by doing this, but I still think someone should say it. There is literally a thread titled "Trash Talk" and these kinds of exchanges should be taking place there. Not trying to cramp anybody's style, but notwithstanding the satirical Top 12 by Plzdonthurtme, I think my top 12 was the only one in weeks.

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but trash talk and arguments about who is spamming who should not be taking place in a thread which is at least theoretically intended to provide an outlet for semi-serious discussion about in-game standings/affairs. If you want to rake each other over the coals please do it in a thread intended for that so that I and potentially other like-minded players are not treated to multiple "new, unread" forum posts in Teos Top 12 which turn out to be just the same tired old arguments without any new actual content or analysis.

TL;DR: Talk Trash in Trash Talk

you wont get hate... but you arent right, none of this was trash talk, it was just a convo between sinking and swimming alliances :)

besides, idk if you noticed externals are a bit dead, so posting anything in trash talk most likely wont get you a response.. so its better this than nothing..

as for your top 12 being only one this week, what i said above about externals being dead might be the explanation for that...

il try and do one tomorrow if i get bored enough

DeletedUser56629

I guess I just got more of an argument/trash talk vibe than may have been intended. As to externals being dead, as someone pretty much brand new to the forum that is sad for me to hear :(

If you do get around to doing a top 12, I look forward to reading it and I'll be sure to upvote (for what little that's worth)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54978

Well somone will be proud of what they doing here and somone will not
This will be last post here from me guys, dont want you guys to think that we are crying or anything similar. Everything what you guys said till now is right and we dont argue with that. Hc one player at any time of the day or night is not spam, and cant be called spam at any reason. We dont argue with that, cordinated attacks following with cs and support is also not spamming, we dont argue with that. Is war game and everyone can be attacked 24/7 is also true. But you guys missin
this is completely on point... this is exactly what happens on front lines when you fight an aggressive alliance, it didnt need to be MP, any similar ally would share similar if not the same outcome regarding around the clock attacks

Well i was wondering what you will do that they doing same to you?

Or when they start to do the same to you
You dont need to answer because im nobody just ask yourself LETHAL

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Well somone will be proud of what they doing here and somone will not

Well i was wondering what you will do that they doing same to you?

Or when they start to do the same to you
You dont need to answer because im nobody just ask yourself LETHAL

unlike @todott /bestwish you will never see me boasting that i'm the best and that no one can fight me and then continue to lose dozen of cities for whatever excuse i can come up with.

MP will never do that to me because i'm not that good to be on front lines against them in the first place and i have no problem acknowledging that, beside that if/when it comes to that war between ducks and MP, we wont stoop so low to start spam or work with spammers in the first place to get us in similar position, if MP does it first, its their thing and on them.

@Miknel already dislikes me plenty so no need to add more fuel to the fire like silver and other LoE people have... plus i'm really surprised he made a deal with the devil to get things done :D

If you cant stand the heat, don't come in the hell's kitchen, that is usually the problem with today's grepolis wannabe front liners... they are too cocky thinking they can handle it but just bleed cities when faced with serious aggressive alliance.

DeletedUser53886

unlike @todott /bestwish you will never see me boasting that i'm the best and that no one can fight me and then continue to lose dozen of cities for whatever excuse i can come up with.

MP will never do that to me because i'm not that good to be on front lines against them in the first place and i have no problem acknowledging that, beside that if/when it comes to that war between ducks and MP, we wont stoop so low to start spam or work with spammers in the first place to get us in similar position, if MP does it first, its their thing and on them.

@Miknel already dislikes me plenty so no need to add more fuel to the fire like silver and other LoE people have... plus i'm really surprised he made a deal with the devil to get things done :D

If you cant stand the heat, don't come in the hell's kitchen, that is usually the problem with today's grepolis wannabe front liners... they are too cocky thinking they can handle it but just bleed cities when faced with serious aggressive alliance.
Lethal i dont know what o did to you, when i never talked to you or fought you. I only will say sorry if i hirt your feelings. Really sorry.
About who is good or not doesnt matter here mate, we are all players and we all need to treat each others with respect, people who really know me can confirm that for me. Is not my fault mate that i cleared ducks cities when o was in your core, thats why i was there, earning a good amount of bp, if your mates dont like me for that been good and clear them is not my fault. As i lost cities there, teally was a good op on me on cities far from my other ones, and you deserve them back. Inno has to say thanks to eroys for the gold spent atvthat days, to gold cats and slingers several times to managed to clear me and tale my city, and i can wish you to do not have those spamm from mp on you guys, bit i am doubting really, thats the way which mik want to win this server and trully this way will work for him. He may get his first crown, may be. Anyway again apologise to those players which i cleared and hurt their feelings. To everyone i wish to enjoy that damn game.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Lethal i dont know what o did to you, when i never talked to you or fought you.

I know you rather well, and i fought you in helio, to pretty much same outcome, lots of crying, moaning and losing cities, nothing changed except your in game name, lets compare the situations...

qgy2ewY.png

7hgbuKP.png

DeletedUser54978

I just say one thing you must be there to see how it is..... then you will realized what is spam and what is not spam

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I just say one thing you must be there to see how it is..... then you will realized what is spam and what is not spam

i actually shared an island that was 90% MP and only 2 cities were ducks and i alongside eryos were getting around the clock harbor checks and real attacks, so i know how it is to share an island with MP, and that was an experience where about 80% of their focus was on LoE and only 20% on harbor checking my team mates, and they actually caught me off once or twice due to my mistakes and due to the fact how much @Socrates357 sucks... :(

This is a war game and that is how most aggressive players treat it, and its fairly simple... you are given a choice do you want to be on shared enemy islands or not, do you want to play with alarm or not, do you want to sleep or answer all attacks or not, IT ALL COMES DOWN TO PERSONAL PREFERENCE AND CHOICE, blaming enemy for choosing to put the game and their ally above or equal to their RL priorities is their thing and that is the usual reason why some win wars and some alliances lose them.

No one is forcing anyone to be on front lines nor to use alarms or not sleep, if you know deep down you are not the front line player and that you do not want to do those things then call it a day and move out of the front and into your core ocean and eat easy cities and internals, i don't know why everyone keeps thinking they NEED to be on the front... well if you complain so much about it and it does not suit you then don't.. i really don't see the need to continue being there and then complain..

DeletedUser54978

i actually shared an island that was 90% MP and only 2 cities were ducks and i alongside eryos were getting around the clock harbor checks and real attacks, so i know how it is to share an island with MP, and that was an experience where about 80% of their focus was on LoE and only 20% on harbor checking my team mates, and they actually caught me off once or twice due to my mistakes and due to the fact how much @Socrates357 sucks... :(

This is a war game and that is how most aggressive players treat it, and its fairly simple... you are given a choice do you want to be on shared enemy islands or not, do you want to play with alarm or not, do you want to sleep or answer all attacks or not, IT ALL COMES DOWN TO PERSONAL PREFERENCE AND CHOICE, blaming enemy for choosing to put the game and their ally above or equal to their RL priorities is their thing and that is the usual reason why some win wars and some alliances lose them.

No one is forcing anyone to be on front lines nor to use alarms or not sleep, if you know deep down you are not the front line player and that you do not want to do those things then call it a day and move out of the front and into your core ocean and eat easy cities and internals, i don't know why everyone keeps thinking they NEED to be on the front... well if you complain so much about it and it does not suit you then don't.. i really don't see the need to continue being there and then complain..

So in one hand you teling that you or me or anyone need to be tenage to play this game proparly and that there is no RL if we gona be on front lines

DeletedUser54978

You know lethal what i want to say but in teos its at moment like this isnt

DeletedUser51081

Look guys there is no spam here, just attacks. MP is an alliance of people stretching over multiple countries, it’s just unfortunate for enemies that are close that they are an aggressive alliance.
Don’t lambast people for playing a game they enjoy and excuse them of spam when quite simply it is not.
We run ops on reds all the time, coordinated efforts from the majority of people. no evidence of spam has been given.
todott thinks 60 attacks from an alliance with cs being thrown in is spam. i beg to differ. we plan ops (well some do) and the vast majority of members fully participate, it’s called teamwork. and if we faced the same we would all pull together and help each other out, not leave them hanging out to dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.