x78186

Phrourach
top 15-20

258t9pl.jpg

DeletedUser56264

Before vs After - Where do you make those, they are great
before.png after.png

DeletedUser41523

1) Legions Of Eglios/Eglios Blood and Gold - Its been a bit since anyone rage quit, which seems like a trend in the right direction. Now they seem to be trying to fill up that second branch with randoms. Lets see how that plays out down the line. Still their floor is second best on this world so I don't see them falling anytime soon. SWIM.

2) Phantom Knights/Phantom Cobras -
Pretty much just a buffet for anyone in the area. SINK.

3) Zero Tolerance/No Tolerance -
Seems to be eating anyone in their area without many problems. But are currently 4-5 with Serious/-Serious-. Will see how that plays out going forward. FLOAT.

4) Serious/-Serious- - Seem to be defeating everyone in their path so far. SWIM.

5) The Black Hand/The Blacker Hand -
I got a kick out of them bragging about beating Strawberry Trojans since its like the equivalent of Rutgers football bragging about beating a random FCS team. But now that the MRA is mostly dead and the real fights are starting, TBH has started to find itself lacking. They're lost a few cities to Serious and Legions of Eglios and taken none. This wouldn't be totally disastrous, but they've also lost a few towns totally random groups like Open Source Government, Legion XII, and Genesis. I can't see them sticking around long though. SINK.

6) Achilleus Black Sails/Zodiac Black Sails/The Zodiac Reborn -
Sneaking into the top 6 by merger, these two teams have pretty much been beaten up all server. Don't think that'll change anytime soon but credit for trying. This at best buys them some more time. SINK.

7) Destructive Sheep - At the very least they're aggressive and try hard. I think they'll put up a good fight. FLOAT.

8) =FREINDS= -
Put up a fight during the event. But since then have become fish in a barrel. SINK.

9) Masked Profanity -
Ali is currently in VM while preparing to storm Area 51 this September. Wish her luck.

10) WOLFPACK - Probably the most popular alliance name in the history of Grepo. I've also never seen one succeed. SINK.

11) The Awoken -
Thanks to teams like the Black Hand, these guys too can experience a bit of success. SINK but A+ Effort.

12) Destructive Influence -
New world. Slower speed. Same results so far. SINK.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
1) Legions Of Eglios/Eglios Blood and Gold - Its been a bit since anyone rage quit, which seems like a trend in the right direction. Now they seem to be trying to fill up that second branch with randoms. Lets see how that plays out down the line. Still their floor is second best on this world so I don't see them falling anytime soon. SWIM.

Well anyone that plays revolt with quick overview of their team can say their smooth sailing and @Nex the Great bragging is coming to an short end.. about a third(if not more) of their players are revolt players that are just wasting time here with Nex waiting for their next fast revolt which was announced recently right? Oh well.. tough luck Nex.. most players gonna drop down in their activity and participation if not list themselves for internals in first week or 2 of new revolt opening, so good luck Nex The Talker ;)

Kurbads.

Phrourach
3) Zero Tolerance/No Tolerance - Seems to be eating anyone in their area without many problems. But are currently 4-5 with Serious/-Serious-. Will see how that plays out going forward. FLOAT.

yeah sure.. these noname njubs can't kill even my single Devine envoy from Day1 Quest.. I would rather bet on phantom MRA

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
yeah sure.. these noname njubs can't kill even my single Devine envoy from Day1 Quest.. I would rather bet on phantom MRA

kurb.. honey.. gorilla in you has been neutered.. and you arent dangerous in any world you play even ones you play "seriously" you ghost when attacked..

Kurbads.

Phrourach
kurb.. honey.. gorilla in you has been neutered.. and you arent dangerous in any world you play even ones you play "seriously" you ghost when attacked..

poor my.. now i know why noone attacking me.. they afraid i will ghost :(
and where are you hiding little play0r?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
poor my.. now i know why noone attacking me.. they afraid i will ghost :(
and where are you hiding little play0r?

smart guys dont waste time with speed 2 worlds, join that faster revolt in couple of days and il make you ghost as per usual

Kurbads.

Phrourach
smart guys dont waste time with speed 2 worlds, join that faster revolt in couple of days and il make you ghost as per usual

ok smart boy, so you just come here to spam a little bit.. be careful what you with for little play0r

Last edited:

DeletedUser48451

Well anyone that plays revolt with quick overview of their team can say their smooth sailing and @Nex the Great bragging is coming to an short end.. about a third(if not more) of their players are revolt players that are just wasting time here with Nex waiting for their next fast revolt which was announced recently right? Oh well.. tough luck Nex.. most players gonna drop down in their activity and participation if not list themselves for internals in first week or 2 of new revolt opening, so good luck Nex The Talker ;)
Who are you???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

I don't see how he's getting owned in this world he hasn't even lost a town as of right now.

DeletedUser48451

I don't see how he's getting owned in this world he hasn't even lost a town as of right now.
I can bet with my life that i didnt lost a city to Lethal at all,if i remember well that World was Oluos,i had my fights on several fronts but people who i remember are Warchuck,todot...those two was great Grepo warriors and big respect for them,even they were my enemies...

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I can bet with my life that i didnt lost a city to Lethal at all,if i remember well that World was Oluos,i had my fights on several fronts but people who i remember are Warchuck,todot...those two was great Grepo warriors and big respect for them,even they were my enemies...

it was not Oluos, im talking about speed 6 world lol

LikeClockWork1

Hipparchus
5) The Black Hand/The Blacker Hand - I got a kick out of them bragging about beating Strawberry Trojans since its like the equivalent of Rutgers football bragging about beating a random FCS team. But now that the MRA is mostly dead and the real fights are starting, TBH has started to find itself lacking. They're lost a few cities to Serious and Legions of Eglios and taken none. This wouldn't be totally disastrous, but they've also lost a few towns totally random groups like Open Source Government, Legion XII, and Genesis. I can't see them sticking around long though. SINK.

All I got to say is LOL, you still are going from what 1 of our members posted over a week ago about 1 Siege attempt, classic. And for the random groups taking our cities, you might need to look where these cities are located before saying stupid stuff. As for the loses with LOE and Serious well that was inevitable when we had 2 cores spread so far and 1 core was so thin with weak players. Would definitely like to see some intelligence/research done other then pure speculation. And for LOE lets see you take a city from those golders with Air force for days.

But hey what do I know about these things were going to sink right???
As we all know these top 12's this early dont really say much when its all speculation but I like to read where some of your heads are at, never no research ever done.

DeletedUser41523

All I got to say is LOL, you still are going from what 1 of our members posted over a week ago about 1 Siege attempt, classic. And for the random groups taking our cities, you might need to look where these cities are located before saying stupid stuff. As for the loses with LOE and Serious well that was inevitable when we had 2 cores spread so far and 1 core was so thin with weak players. Would definitely like to see some intelligence/research done other then pure speculation. And for LOE lets see you take a city from those golders with Air force for days.

But hey what do I know about these things were going to sink right???
As we all know these top 12's this early dont really say much when its all speculation but I like to read where some of your heads are at, never no research ever done.

All I’m saying. If WHG can get the upper hand then it can’t be hard to get by you. But hey man what do I know? It’s not like I’ve seen this movie a few times before.

PS: Loving how having a bad core is some kind of justification for losing and not just screwing up on your own ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.