Top 12 Teos

Status
Not open for further replies.

LikeClockWork1

Hipparchus
Yeah i'm not saying that isnt the alliances fault no, not at all. But looking at that will justify the reasons for losing those cities. Any experienced player would know the main core cant afford to send troops on a 5hr round trip to help protect those cities.

Yeah we collect a few players from that core, but its dwindling away and they will be removed from our alliance shortly.

And for WHG, well go ask her what happened to her alliance by 1 LS nuke by me earlier today. I think she is still a bit pissy lol.
WHG is the god almighty RIMLORD lmfao. WHG's words not mine.

How many cities have you seen that has been removed from our main Core that was taken by an active player and not someone that was inactive for 48hrs+??? If you can give me that information and show me the details which you wont I'll shut up and leave it at that.

DeletedUser56466

Yeah i'm not saying that isnt the alliances fault no, not at all. But looking at that will justify the reasons for losing those cities. Any experienced player would know the main core cant afford to send troops on a 5hr round trip to help protect those cities.

Yeah we collect a few players from that core, but its dwindling away and they will be removed from our alliance shortly.

And for WHG, well go ask her what happened to her alliance by 1 LS nuke by me earlier today. I think she is still a bit pissy lol.
WHG is the god almighty RIMLORD lmfao. WHG's words not mine.

How many cities have you seen that has been removed from our main Core that was taken by an active player and not someone that was inactive for 48hrs+??? If you can give me that information and show me the details which you wont I'll shut up and leave it at that.
How many of your players jumped ship to -serious- saying it was better than BH?

That was a nice ls hit tho, nearly had an orgasm when i saw it :)

LikeClockWork1

Hipparchus
Ahah I only think it was 1, unless you took the other 2 as well that quit after him. But none of those guys are real fighters otherwise they could handle the fight. When the going gets rough they run and hide, I understand that they just want to sim and hide behind an alliance. Better yours then ours.

Yeah I think anyone would trade a 348 LS nuke and lose 347 LS to 856 Birs 6 Tris and 1 CS.

DeletedUser56466

Ahah I only think it was 1, unless you took the other 2 as well that quit after him. But none of those guys are real fighters otherwise they could handle the fight. When the going gets rough they run and hide, I understand that they just want to sim and hide behind an alliance. Better yours then ours.

Yeah I think anyone would trade a 348 LS nuke and lose 347 LS to 856 Birs 6 Tris and 1 CS.
:rolleyes: guess you don't make boss hits often, was nice but not worth noting twice now...

But you aren't in a real alliance otherwise there would be one core instead of two flaky ones
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

LikeClockWork1

Hipparchus
You can come and attack me and find out, between your alliance and LOE. I have only hit your alliance I believe once now on a siege break. So try to down play me all you want. Thats okay I wont stop you from speaking your mind.

I do like to be underestimated so keep it up, between you and WHG you guys talk a big game. Not saying your not doing a good job but like I stated to WHG, "I'm only a second rate player in your guys eyes right", she failed to respond to that mail. But she did turn around and send our mail or my alliance to play the mind games again. Its a classic strategy when your looking to pick up simmers into your alliance.

Unless your just looking to internal them later and these guys will do the exact same to you and jump ship lol.

DeletedUser56466

You can come and attack me and find out, between your alliance and LOE. I have only hit your alliance I believe once now on a siege break. So try to down play me all you want. Thats okay I wont stop you from speaking your mind.

I do like to be underestimated so keep it up, between you and WHG you guys talk a big game. Not saying your not doing a good job but like I stated to WHG, "I'm only a second rate player in your guys eyes right", she failed to respond to that mail. But she did turn around and send our mail or my alliance to play the mind games again. Its a classic strategy when your looking to pick up simmers into your alliance.

Unless your just looking to internal them later and these guys will do the exact same to you and jump ship lol.
Who are you to assume my ally? I could be Strawberry Trojans XL for all you know. I Joined 2 weeks ago and passed your founders in bp, so yes BH has lots of second rate players ;)

I will leave it at that as this is turning into trash talk and wouldn't want to derail the thread.

1) Strawberry Trojans XL: SWIM

DeletedUser41523

This point is just cherry picked and weird. If you have guys who are outside of your core area, then your alliance screwed up badly. Same if you have guys going 48 hrs inactive. But its like I said...seen this movie before.

DeletedUser56264

I think it is something many alliance leaderships do when they are in their earlier stages with not too much experience of leading. We did the same thing just a couple servers back and it ended in a disaster. Better only have people you can protect than losing cities without being able to defend them. I is obviously not good for your image, but also not good for the internal morale. It is a hard lesson to learn when starting a new server and you always have to learn it the hard way unfortunately

1saaa

Strategos
I think it is something many alliance leaderships do when they are in their earlier stages with not too much experience of leading. We did the same thing just a couple servers back and it ended in a disaster. Better only have people you can protect than losing cities without being able to defend them. I is obviously not good for your image, but also not good for the internal morale. It is a hard lesson to learn when starting a new server and you always have to learn it the hard way unfortunately
your totally right. i have learned the hard way that having a spread out core kills an alliance in the long run. if anything its good that its punishing this early because their are still chances to rectify your error and catapult back.

DeletedUser56264

I think we need a new TOP 12, can someone do it who knows a lot about most of the players on this server?

DeletedUser55701

Kratos' Top12

Map
1.PNG 2.PNG
1. Legion of Eligos | Eligos Gold Bank - Swim

Sitting pretty at the top of the ladder, They are one of the favorites to take it all the way I must say. A decent core in O44 and deeper pockets have given them the edge over everyone else. They are actively recruiting/replacing top players across the server, while this has helped them to stay on Top, has also caused some internal issues and left them with cities far from their core which will bring in troubles of it's own.

Major Wars: 22-0 (vs WP|RP), 16-0 (vs TBH).

2. Serious | -Serious- - Swim

Coming in at No.2, The hug squad of Teos. Formed as a result of the merger between "GruesomebloodyHooligans" and "?????" after few days of battle between the two teams coming out of BP. They are also said to have had a brief hug with ZT & NT initially. Lots of rock cities on a DOM server speaks volume of their Top-notch strategy and Leadership. They will still swim courtesy of their location.

Major Wars: 7-6 (vs ZT|NT), 10-0 (vs TBH), 16-0 (vs DI)

3. Phantom Knights | Phantom Lords - Float

Coming in at No.3, the O55 Dwellers. Formed after the merge of Fake Krypteia with Phantom Knights. They have a good core in O55 but also have loads of cities scattered across the Map. They have all the potential to take over O55 but are still loosing big to ZT|NT. The fate of O55 will be decided by the war between these guys and ZT.

Major Wars: 3-23 (vs ZT|NT)

4. Zero Tolerance | No Tolerance - Float

One of those teams that is actually doing better than what they are given credits for. They will still be Hug Squad#2. Pacted with Friends, was said to have had a pact with Serious. This one is supposed to be a premade under someone who didnot even care enough to have 2 cities on this server. They have made tons of BPs and are winning their wars inspite of everything that went wrong.

Major Wars: 23-3 (vs PK|PL), 6-7(vs Serious), 5-3 (vs Friends)

5. = Friends = | - Friends II - - Sink

The people in the worst possible location on the Server. They have still managed to stay afloat thanks to their gold but will crash and burn soon

Major Wars: 0-6 (vs MP), 3-5 (vs Friends), 1-1 (vs JG)

6. The Black Hand | The Blacker Hand - Float

The almighty team that defeated Strawberry Trojans and then went on to become a slightly improved version of Strawberry trojans. Keep Gubin as far away from Ice creams as possible and he might just turn things around for you guys.

Major Wars: 0-16 (vs LOE|EBG), 0-10 (vs Serious), 3-2 (vs WP|RP)

7. WOLFPACK | ROTTIEPACK - Sink

A team of few solid players with loads of dead weights and no real core to fight with.

Major Wars: 3-5 (vs TBH), 0-22 (vs LOE|EBG)

8. Masked Profanity

9. The Zodiac | Zodiac Reborn - Sink

The Free Food squad for the Eastern Zone

Major Wars: 0-9 (vs MP), 0-6 (vs ZT|NT), 1-10 (vs PK|PL)

10. Legion of Hades - Float

The team that has successfully conquered a city of LOE|EBG.

Major Wars: 6-3 (vs DI), 1-0 (vs LOE|EBG)

11. Just Golding - Float

Definitely not just golding at the moment, Let's wait and see what they do next.

Major Wars: 0-6 (LOE), 1-1 (vs Friends)

12. Destructive Sheep - Sink

They did try...

Major Wars: 2-8 (vs MP), 4-0 (vs TZ)

DeletedUser56264

10. Legion of Hades - Float

The team that has successfully conquered a city of LOE|EBG.

Major Wars: 6-3 (vs DI), 1-0 (vs LOE|EBG)

They are not actually fighting DI. Di is handing off their cities trying to run from us. Sometimes numbers look good, but are not very representative of what is happening.

DeletedUser41523

Well due to the fact we are not really playing this world to win, only to gold trade as the name suggests.

Yeah that's totally reason why. Also you guys seem pretty invested in beating us. I mean pact with DS. Whole lotta LS nukes and support being built to fight us. Blackpig is literally #2 in the world. Hell one guy literally has a whole salty profile dedicated to us. If you guys are only here to gold its a recent change, likely due to DS falling or losing all your LS today.

DeletedUser56505

They are not actually fighting DI. Di is handing off their cities trying to run from us. Sometimes numbers look good, but are not very representative of what is happening.

True, we were gearing up to fight DI and then they folded. (heard they are busy are trying to win in another server) Now we are trying to take as many towns as possible and solidify our position against what is to come. :)

DeletedUser56264

I am just curious why gibbzy was asking you guys for help to snipe our CS. He is a skilled enough layer to do it himself. Maybe he got too busy

DeletedUser56049

5. = Friends = | - Friends II - - Sink

The people in the worst possible location on the Server. They have still managed to stay afloat thanks to their gold but will crash and burn soon

Major Wars: 0-6 (vs MP), 3-5 (vs Friends), 1-1 (vs JG)

.. . . I love the hate , keep it coming it fuels us, not gold

Status
Not open for further replies.