Top 12 Teos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51777

5. = Friends = | - Friends II - - Sink

The people in the worst possible location on the Server. They have still managed to stay afloat thanks to their gold but will crash and burn soon

Major Wars: 0-6 (vs MP), 3-5 (vs Friends), 1-1 (vs JG)

.. . . I love the hate , keep it coming it fuels us, not gold

Lmao, yes it’s definitly the hate that fuels Femme and Pbebbes endless Ls nukes when we siege you guys, definilty not gold.

DeletedUser43325

"Fueled."

JlfLbNI.png

DeletedUser43325

Lol that was before the banned player, genius. And “friends” is now what this same groups 3rd alliance? 4th? I can’t really keep up. They get wrecked and make a new team, as if that will help. Realistically it’s more like 30-0 against the same group of players, but I didn’t feel overly compelled to dig through the alliance rankings to see if whatever trash alliances they were before are still available to show a couple of braindead trolls “more impressive” stats.

DeletedUser56466

Lol that was before the banned player, genius. And “friends” is now what this same groups 3rd alliance? 4th? I can’t really keep up. They get wrecked and make a new team, as if that will help. Realistically it’s more like 30-0 against the same group of players, but I didn’t feel overly compelled to dig through the alliance rankings to see if whatever trash alliances they were before are still available to show a couple of braindead trolls “more impressive” stats.
Your answer to unimpressive stats is to make up fake ones :(

DeletedUser43325

.. . . I love the hate , keep it coming it fuels us.

to actually take cities.

DeletedUser41523

how is being 7-0 up against 3 teams after over a month impressive.... (baring in mind 2 of them were off a banned player)

Four teams, you forget that Destructive Sheep was in the group too and we spent a week or two out of that on them. Which would bring us to 24-2. Not bad for early midgame.

King Soos

Strategos
Four teams, you forget that Destructive Sheep was in the group too and we spent a week or two out of that on them. Which would bring us to 24-2. Not bad for early midgame.
you were 4-2 vs destructive sheep until they collapsed so i wouldn't really count the rest.
Obviously it is not bad but just not something id expect a very good alliance like MP to be celebrating.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10850

All I can say is

11. WOLFPACK - SINK because 90% of the alliance is dead weight.

DeletedUser52047

Try to figure out why he's mad...

Spoiler alert
Td69Bzt.png

Mad? As I said this is just a game, unlike your self I have a life and due to that can’t commit as much as I use to. I could lose all my cities and still be above you in terms of respect, you Miknel have zero, your a dirty player as is the traitor Joshi. Those who know will agree...

DeletedUser43325

Yep, so dirty we take cities off a guy who spends 10 hours a day offline and cries for help in the 11th hour every time. How awful of us. And how awful of "Joshi" to want to play with a team that isnt filled with liabilities like yourself. Just the worst people EVER.

DeletedUser41523

Questions

1) @King Soos Do we count the three cities we’re gonna take off Forgetm3 as three cities or is it still just 7-0 because he collapsed?

2) @JC22 Why is wanting to be good at the game bad? I mean if you’re gonna spend hours doing something and money on it, you might as well try to be good at it.

Lastly in regards to all the DBP made over the last couple days...

Status
Not open for further replies.