Top 12 Teos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41523

Eglios seems really well put together. Brb gonna pour one out for Napoli

DeletedUser46902

1. Legions of Eligos
Started day 1. A few decent players and a few more heavy golders. Weak leadership. Benefiting from weak competition - which to be fair isn't their fault. I question their longevity when their golders lose interest (inevitable) or face a real enemy.

3) Legions of Eglios/Eglios Gold Bank-
As Mik said, they have some heavy golders. I think they have a few good players as well. But they have a lot of average at best ones too and I agree that their leadership is probably very questionable in conquest. That said, O44 is already theirs. SWIM.

So who are the leaders in Eligos ? would be good to know so l can avoid them in the future :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
1. Legions of Eligos
Started day 1. A few decent players and a few more heavy golders. Weak leadership. Benefiting from weak competition - which to be fair isn't their fault. I question their longevity when their golders lose interest (inevitable) or face a real enemy.

As Mik said, they have some heavy golders. I think they have a few good players as well. But they have a lot of average at best ones too and I agree that their leadership is probably very questionable in conquest. That said, O44 is already theirs. SWIM.

So who are the leaders in Eligos ? would be good to know so l can avoid them in the future :)

if you are among the leaders its weak already.

DeletedUser41523

1. Legions of Eligos

Good point. Hey quick question. When me and Phi left Tegea (largely due to your refusal to cut anyone from your alliance when it merged with us) and you got to be in charge of Unicorns...how did that turn out again for Unicorns? Sorry my memory is super fuzzy and all the stats sites are down.

Edit: Kinda ironic that you’re talking now after Napoli just quit from internal issues. But do go on.

DeletedUser46902

Kitty my sweet, you leaving Tegea had nothing to do with my loyalty to my alliance. As l remember it, you had about 3 servers going, and thought you could win on one l think, and you saw the writing on the wall for Tegea, and left. As for Unicorns, they were doing really well until Ununennium left as well - his was a steadying hand, and it all got evern more crazy after that lol.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Kitty my sweet, you leaving Tegea had nothing to do with my loyalty to my alliance. As l remember it, you had about 3 servers going, and thought you could win on one l think, and you saw the writing on the wall for Tegea, and left. As for Unicorns, they were doing really well until Ununennium left as well - his was a steadying hand, and it all got evern more crazy after that lol.

that ship was sinking even before unu left even while kitten was still leading it.

DeletedUser41523

LOL yeah that's totally what happened.

No we actually left because of two reasons.

A) 15 people in that team actually did anything. The others just tended to complain and ignore the rules.
B) When we went to cut people, you tended to fight us on every step because "that player was soooooo good in Helike". Even while they were losing multiple cities a week to enemies and clearly not on the alarm.

The result after, you turning a close but winning record vs BZC/Korea into a blow out loss. Then proceeding to also take a blowout loss to a group most would consider below mediocre now a days. I think even those One Empire guys started getting their licks in.

Also C) I was only on Olous. By the time I had left, I had already won and crowned Olous and I more or less left that world at the same time.

By all means though, keep telling your version of events. I'll fact check.

DeletedUser46902

LOL yeah that's totally what happened.

No we actually left because of two reasons.

A) 15 people in that team actually did anything. The others just tended to complain and ignore the rules.
B) When we went to cut people, you tended to fight us on every step because "that player was soooooo good in Helike". Even while they were losing multiple cities a week to enemies and clearly not on the alarm.

The result after, you turning a close but winning record vs BZC/Korea into a blow out loss. Then proceeding to also take a blowout loss to a group most would consider below mediocre now a days. I think even those One Empire guys started getting their licks in.

Also C) I was only on Olous. By the time I had left, I had already won and crowned Olous and I more or less left that world at the same time.

By all means though, keep telling your version of events. I'll fact check.

What a wonderful memory you have Kitty - so different to mine of Tegea, but l'm sure you are right, because you always are o_O

DeletedUser41523

What a wonderful memory you have Kitty - so different to mine of Tegea, but l'm sure you are right, because you always are o_O

I'm sure it is lmao. Shouldn't you be stopping more of your players from rage quitting?

1saaa

Strategos
I have seen a lot of general chatter about Legions of Eligos (LoE). I thought i would throw my general hat into the ring. If the leaders are who i think they are (i do not know for certain) then you lot are in for a wild ride to be sure. Two of them were leaders on the winning alliance in Gortyn as well as the alliance that is currently steamrolling Pharae. The last leader i am fairly certain about got beaten down at the start of Side when he made a diplomatic error early on (he refused two NAP requests and got gangbanged on both sides).

You've heard the opinion of a non-conquest player who really does suck at this game but is decent at getting a general idea of how the world works. Now the real question: are they going to turn up on these forums and if so who is first?

Raydium88

Strategos
Two of them were leaders on the winning alliance in Gortyn as well as the alliance that is currently steamrolling Pharae.

If you're referring to me, or Ian, I am afraid you're wrong. You're always welcomed to check Helike hall of fame for enlightment... that's the world you should make reference to. Not Gortyn lol

1saaa

Strategos
If you're referring to me, or Ian, I am afraid you're wrong. You're always welcomed to check Helike hall of fame for enlightment... that's the world you should make reference to. Not Gortyn lol
My apologies. my knowledge on the grep community is limited so i went with the server that i knew you guys had won instead of searching through the hall of fame.

but looking at helikes hall of fame i can see why that one was of more value :)

DeletedUser14682

While u all chit-chat about few loudest here, remember i am here and looking very SERIOUS :D Hope kitten can take his chances this time against full moral opponent aproaching fast

DeletedUser41523

Now what were you saying about rage quitting?? LOL

Did I miss something? MP players are still here and Napoli is still gone. For reasons I can prove are related to people in your alliance.

Do go on though...

Edit: Okay Botolo. Let’s say if you can stick to one account this time.

LikeClockWork1

Hipparchus
I have seen a lot of general chatter about Legions of Eligos (LoE). I thought i would throw my general hat into the ring. If the leaders are who i think they are (i do not know for certain) then you lot are in for a wild ride to be sure. Two of them were leaders on the winning alliance in Gortyn as well as the alliance that is currently steamrolling Pharae. The last leader i am fairly certain about got beaten down at the start of Side when he made a diplomatic error early on (he refused two NAP requests and got gangbanged on both sides).

You've heard the opinion of a non-conquest player who really does suck at this game but is decent at getting a general idea of how the world works. Now the real question: are they going to turn up on these forums and if so who is first?

Did you even look at Phareas or are you just blowing smoke out, unless these guys changed there names in Phareas when joining this world they are not the leaders of Hug This.

As I am currently leaving that server for this one, joined it a month to late to be able to make an alliance do something with all the simmers in that world.

1saaa

Strategos
Did you even look at Phareas or are you just blowing smoke out, unless these guys changed there names in Phareas when joining this world they are not the leaders of Hug This.

As I am currently leaving that server for this one, joined it a month to late to be able to make an alliance do something with all the simmers in that world.
I'm not saying its the same alliance (even I'm not stupid enough to think that). I was just pointing out a few familiar faces who may be leaders. thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.