Top 12 Teos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser48451

Did I miss something? MP players are still here and Napoli is still gone. For reasons I can prove are related to people in your alliance.

Do go on though...

Edit: Okay Botolo. Let’s say if you can stick to one account this time.
See you soon matey,we will meet your guys very soon,after that we talk who is gone and who is still here...

DeletedUser55221

Decided it was time for another top 12

1. Legions Of Eligos A number of very experienced and good players, and additionally have not lost a single city so far this world. However their players have mainly come from revolt worlds, and I'm unsure of how serious some of their members are about this world. All in All, they are contenders for winning Teos SWIM

2. Zero/No Tolerance Strong set of players and a decent core. Have taken cities from other big alliances and have only lost 3 cities due to inactives. SWIM

3. WOLFPACK don't know anything about them really, still don't understand why their name is in capital letters but decent core in 044 I guess? Their are a few good players amongst them but once they are targeted by a better alliance they will inevitably lose. FLOAT/SINK

4. Serious Look pretty good; haven't lost a single city and have a very solid core in ocean 45. Swim

5. Krypertia set in ocean 55, haven't really done anything special so far but I am intrested in seeing what will happen once they get into a war. FLOAT

6. Masked Profanity look very decent so far, haven't lost a single city and are winning the war against Titans of Teos. SWIM

7. Titans Of Teos have done pretty well so far but will consqeuently lose the battle against Legions of Eligos once they enter ocean 54. SINK

DeletedUser41523

See you soon matey,we will meet your guys very soon,after that we talk who is gone and who is still here...

It doesn't look like Elgios is trying to do much other than lose golded harpies to deimos and quit.

DeletedUser55889

This fits.
e53d5cb4060b02846279a6ae1117bc11.png

LikeClockWork1

Hipparchus
I'm not saying its the same alliance (even I'm not stupid enough to think that). I was just pointing out a few familiar faces who may be leaders. thats all.

Do you even play in worlds/servers?
Or are you a dictator who just tries to stir the pot like really? lol this is to funny.

Go do your homework and do a name cross with the alliances, maybe you will actually learn something instead of saying stuff that doesnt make no sense.
Any intelligent person or atleast experienced will check this stuff out and know your full of it lol.

Go get a life and actually play a world instead of saying stupid stuff. You make me laugh Ive been watching you comment on stuff in multiple servers and it all is just stirring the pot, dont get me wrong I get a laugh out of it because ppl actually fall for your BS.

P.S. Like i said before the leaders are different in both alliances unless they had a name change. Regardless if they have members from Hug This which i HIGHLY doubt they are still golding it out in Phareas, and now your saying they are dumping 1000's of more dollars in Teos.

Not actually saying that but thats pretty much the jist of it because for these guys to get that big they have spent that and some per player. That was golding.

DeletedUser55889

Decided it was time for another top 12

1. Legions Of Eligos A number of very experienced and good players, and additionally have not lost a single city so far this world. However their players have mainly come from revolt worlds, and I'm unsure of how serious some of their members are about this world. All in All, they are contenders for winning Teos SWIM

2. Zero/No Tolerance Strong set of players and a decent core. Have taken cities from other big alliances and have only lost 3 cities due to inactives. SWIM

3. WOLFPACK don't know anything about them really, still don't understand why their name is in capital letters but decent core in 044 I guess? Their are a few good players amongst them but once they are targeted by a better alliance they will inevitably lose. FLOAT/SINK

4. Serious Look pretty good; haven't lost a single city and have a very solid core in ocean 45. Swim

5. Krypertia set in ocean 55, haven't really done anything special so far but I am intrested in seeing what will happen once they get into a war. FLOAT

6. Masked Profanity look very decent so far, haven't lost a single city and are winning the war against Titans of Teos. SWIM

7. Titans Of Teos have done pretty well so far but will consqeuently lose the battle against Legions of Eligos once they enter ocean 54. SINK
Top '12'?

DeletedUser10850

If anyone wants to join me in ocean 0 I'll be there in about 36 hours! Just chilling in my MRA...not sure why they haven't kicked me yet...?

Status
Not open for further replies.