Top 12 Teos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41523

Legion of eligos...are those the guys that gold out multiple full nukes to cover up from mistakes and poor play? Sounds like a sink.

Tbf I respect the dudes willing to do that. Even if I could afford to, I totally wouldn't keep doing that to cover for people who constantly get caught at the same time every day.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Legion of eligos...are those the guys that gold out multiple full nukes to cover up from mistakes and poor play? Sounds like a sink.

sounds about right, plus their top golder is quitting, wonder how that will impact their play... roman cities up for grabs :)

DeletedUser54859

My kind of top 6,

1. Legions Of Eligos Strong set of players, their HR and Treasury departments were well prepared for the beginning of this world resulting in exploding start. I don't expect them to loose city in near future especially during Grepolympia, air force must be strong and this is the main source of bp. Top players are already famous for making good relations with treasury department, but it gives good impression when they pass cities to other members for making alliance more balanced. Main objectives must be to obtain control south-west 054 islands where the party already is and control over 044 which l think wont be a problem(will see). No need to go in details about their blood bank, just mark its existence and the remark that only vampires drink blood not witches or other creatures. Not a word about leadership this time, business is going well means that witchcraft is working well :) SWIM

2. Zero/No Tolerance Strong set of players and a decent core, no doubt of that. There is a gap in the map north of them dividing 054 from 055 making cs time longer and respectively cities harder to take, so this could be their symbolic wall. Looks like they are tolerant regarding taking new players from small or crushed alliances. When they eat all neutral cities around we shall see how tolerant and resistant their Defense Ministry really is. I think that whoever wins the south wins the game. SWIM

3. Masked Profanity Group of excellent fighters. Usually they are seen in fast worlds, always in the middle of the action. With only 27-28 players they are 3-th place fighters, imagine what will happened if they fill alliance to 35. Time will come and we will see you taking cities from big alliances, but not just yet. No need to mention leadership, players know each other from previous worlds and all HR matters must be already set. Ocean 54 is my favorite, there are lots of people i call them silent powers, or hidden treasures, if you push them you can open pandora box, i am looking forward to see the progress there. SWIM

4. WOLFPACK They are big alliance and i see there some good players, but.. Day after day i see people leaving and being internalized, including one of the leaders. One player jump ships to Eligos. Winter is coming and wolfs need to stand ground south and seek food up north. FLOAT/SINK

5. Krypertia They live in far south 055, looks like from clashes with Zero Tolerance they have only negative result so far 0-2. FLOAT

6. =FRIENDS= Well this is the worst geopolitical position you can imagine. You are situated in the middle of the world surrounded from all sides. Now as i think maybe only Charlie would be happy to see himself in your place :). Now serious because i am running out of time. Your Foreign Ministry is making "friendly" foreign policy to others i believe and it is visible from your pb report, but it can't last forever and you know it. So seek for solution in 054. Players SWIM , Alliance not so much.

DeletedUser19717

Legions of Eligos

well what can i say about these guys they seem to be (golding) going ok so far for no1 Alliance taking a few cities here and there from lower alliances,saving there asses by golding/buying out fliers that will end soon and number one spot will be lost forever :eek:

verdict float for now

Zero Tolerance

hmm if its true what i hear about these guys im truly gobsmacked,working with Serious and the Famous hugger WHG, Whatever your into i suppose might be afraid to fight who knows other than that growth looks ok with bps but man up start a fight you know ya might even win ;)

float for now

WOLFPACK

The wolfpack not much to say about these one or two good players seem to be taking more internals then anything else bps for no 3 alliance pretty bad looks like a car crash ready to happen sooner rather than later bye bye :)

sink

Krypteia

this lot are growing fast which could cause burnout or a banker knocking on their doors haha.but on a serious note they look to be a solid group but yet to be tested by a team that work together

float

= FRIENDS =
I kinda feel sorry for these guys they're kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place with MP,LE,NT surrounding them they seem to have a very slim chance of surviving unless WHG throws them a hug :p

sink

Serious

lol hugalot have taken out most less active alliance's around them and brought in a few of there players pacted with no2 alliance to give them a buffer and also could be in bed with a couple more but not confirned yet also started a 2nd alliance, hmm has anyone broke the news to WHG this is a Domination sever you can't hug out a win here :( sorry to break the news.Don't go ghosty now lol

floatish

The Black Hand

split into to groups with gen and serious between them could turn to one group fairly quick but can't see these guys fighting much with my past experience with some of them they rather sim a couple of players with potential but the rest pretty much sheep

sink

Masked Profanity
these guys are just wrecking it stats speak for itself,probably the best team on this sever with great leadership.If there coming for your city just exit as fast as possible because if you stand to fight you gonna get battered,my favorites for the sever by along shot

float

The Awoken
not much to say about this group only food building nice cities for MP keep building :p

serious

check 6 before you do hug someone :p

Destructive Sheep
i know a few of these guys but can't see them doing well with they're location unless they fall back to the rim,be interesting to see if the survive as a alliance with the players they have as alot of them like junping ship ;)

sink

Destructive Influence

my alliance so no comment rofl :)

DeletedUser41523

1) Legions of Eglios- Their ability to run off their best players is surpassing entertaining and becoming legendary. These guys make the Detroit Lions look competent. Also apparently they're afraid of fighting us. FLOAT then SINK.

2) Zero Tolerance/No Tolerance-
Allied to Friends. Based on their siege break support. Friends probably regret that pact. Will last as long as it takes a serious contender to come to them. FLOAT then SINK.

3) Serious/-Serious- Another WHG team. Will go as WHG teams do later in the server. But right now O45 isn't exactly a challenge. SWIM.

4) Phantom Knight/ Phantom Academy- Being eaten by ZT. SINK.

5) The Black Hand/ The Blacker Hand-
A few good players and a whole lot of randoms. Will be fun to see Serious vs TBH play out. But I have Serious as the favorites in a high scoring fight. SINK.

6) WOLFPACK-
Sharing an ocean with Eglios. Down 0-4 as well. Lets see if they turn it around. FLOAT.

7) =FRIENDS= -
Same story as most the alliances here. A few good players, a whole lot of randoms. Wedged between Eglios and Masked Profanity, they're probably not going to survive in O54. SINK.

8) Masked Profanity-
Princess @M1rza will lead us to victory. SUPER SWIM.

8) The Awoken-
Not doing much. Will serve as food for other alliances though. SINK.

9) Destructive Sheep- Doing alright in O54 so far. But will have to see how they fare in a serious challenge. FLOAT.

10) Destructive Influence- I think I've seen this movie before. FLOAT.

11) Akhellius Black Sails- SUPER SINK.

DeletedUser56264

1. Serious / -Serious-
The princess Sophia01 will lead us to victory. Aint nobody tell nothing.
694940094001_6024837003001_6024837275001-vs.jpg

2. Legions of Eligos
cartoon-drowning-businessman-vector-6913582.png

3. No Tolerance / Zero Tolerance
guy_drowning_wallpaper_background_57656-800x600.png

4. Phantom Knights / Phantom Cobras
8.jpg

5. The Black Hand / The Blacker Hand
web3-man-hand-water-drowning-drowned-suffocate-overwhelmed-shutterstock.jpg

6. = Friends =
DRiuwS2V4AUCjg6.jpg

7. Masked Profanity
z7OREmCK8Y-12.png

8. The Awoken
ship-anne-anchor.jpg

9. Destructive Sheep
sheep.jpg

10. Destructive Influence
eddie_justino-b_0.jpg

11. Wolverines
main-qimg-f363b8488a7e44d5b34435eccf510b9b.webp

100. Army Rangers
anchor_baby_trump.jpg

DeletedUser14682

Serious probably gonna win this server, they play as one, can't wait to naturally encounter Masked profanity in which i hope my friend Carl would go on other frontlines, that is only scary dude in them and surely a guy no1 would like to mess with :D

Status
Not open for further replies.