Top 12 Teos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser52047

2) @JC22 Why is wanting to be good at the game bad? I mean if you’re gonna spend hours doing something and money on it, you might as well try to be good at it.

Of course if you spend as much time as some do then be as good as you want. I was referring towards the dirty play of getting players banned, miknel knows him self that he is one of those players that take the fun out of this game. Grepo isent the same and it is a dying game.

Yep, so dirty we take cities off a guy who spends 10 hours a day offline and cries for help in the 11th hour every time. How awful of us. And how awful of "Joshi" to want to play with a team that isnt filled with liabilities like yourself. Just the worst people EVER.

So dirty that when I hand a city over to joshi, ally at the time he leaves and stacks it. Not once did I “cry”

Only reason sheep fell apart was due to friendly fire in which players couldn’t get over it and move on. Your group will fall that’s all that matters, either way im not going to sit here and waste my time talking to you, your just pathetic kid.

DeletedUser41523

I see Soos has decided to ignore this thread and go talk about 113 in the other one now. I take that as point made.

DeletedUser56466

Seems the most active people on externals are the MP noobs who need mods to babysit :(

DeletedUser55889

On a more peaceful note -- Anyone wants to predict when the next CQ server drops? Any settings as long as it's a speed 3/4.

I can't do speed 2, I thought I could, but my 4 week VM broke every tiny molecule of motivation I had left.

DeletedUser41523

On a more peaceful note -- Anyone wants to predict when the next CQ server drops? Any settings as long as it's a speed 3/4.

I can't do speed 2, I thought I could, but my 4 week VM broke every tiny molecule of motivation I had left.

Probably over the next release or two.

DeletedUser55221

Looks like we've got a new #1 Alliance for the first time this world..

DeletedUser30559

If they cooperate enough to be effective then why shouldn't you?

says the guy in serious...

DeletedUser55989

no more than your mod friend would miss you if ever you two fell apart
Lol what mod friend. Maybe the reason you lost the city is cuz your team has no teamplay or coordination. Your guy Needle-In-Eye had 50,000 abp that day and didn't launch a single attack on my siege. And on top of the 3300 ships of yours that we sunk you also gave us 200 harpies to kill. Probs the easiest positive bp exchanges I've ever seen.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Lol what mod friend. Maybe the reason you lost the city is cuz your team has no teamplay or coordination. Your guy Needle-In-Eye had 50,000 abp that day and didn't launch a single attack on my siege. And on top of the 3300 ships of yours that we sunk you also gave us 200 harpies to kill. Probs the easiest positive bp exchanges I've ever seen.

fight chickens, i hear they give more dbp than that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.