Status
Not open for further replies.

x78186

Phrourach
top 20??

Screenshot-1.png

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
just saying.. this is the ugliest map creation from all intel sites.. that glow kinda ruins it.. even prefer grepointel's question mark rather than this glow crap.

Last edited:

DeletedUser51423

just saying.. this is the ugliest map creation from all intel sites.. that glow kinda ruins it.. even prefers grepointel's question mark rather than this glow crap.

You are wrong. The glow makes it pretty!!!! Now if only it had glitter......

Kurbads.

Phrourach
its to be expected with sleepers and cities deep in enemy core :)

why you spam again little play0r?

fteLfrY.jpg

I don't care how many fronts you opened.. chickens broke NAP and start this war. In 1 week they lost few decent players and o45 going to be lost because of bad leadership..even will not save your sinking ship.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
why you spam bs again little play0r?

fteLfrY.jpg

I don't care how many fronts you opened.. chickens broke NAP and start this war. In 1 week they lost few decent players and o45 going to be lost because of bad leadership..even chicken bots will not save your sinking ship.

we didn't break anything , just shows how little you know or how your leaders lies, NAP between Chickens and LoH was ending on 31st of August, we just didnt extend it because we knew serious is going under and we wanted to fight your team nothing more.

Sinking ship? we are actively taking cities from your coaltion of what 7 alliances(200+) players and even then you cant kill our siege and cry wolf to LoE to send LS? how sad... does not matter.. you didnt get saved by dunster, you got saved by the fact that we had other sieges, now we expect you to cry wolf about each siege we put your players under.

Also, how many cities are your team taking from us recently? None? yikes.. must be hard when our sleepers and easy targets are in VM...
well.. the thing i told your leader about only losing cities when there are no more easy targets to land on turns out to be true... lets get that score from your pic changed :)

DeletedUser43325

Remember when I questioned LoE leadership? LoL me too. Funny comment. Wonder how that's working out

Status
Not open for further replies.