Top 12 Teos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54978

Look guys there is no spam here, just attacks. MP is an alliance of people stretching over multiple countries, it’s just unfortunate for enemies that are close that they are an aggressive alliance.
Don’t lambast people for playing a game they enjoy and excuse them of spam when quite simply it is not.
We run ops on reds all the time, coordinated efforts from the majority of people. no evidence of spam has been given.
todott thinks 60 attacks from an alliance with cs being thrown in is spam. i beg to differ. we plan ops (well some do) and the vast majority of members fully participate, it’s called teamwork. and if we faced the same we would all pull together and help each other out, not leave them hanging out to dry.

How you can say there is no spam bro?
I just wondering how all you keep saying same and in game do something alse

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

How you can say there is no spam bro?
I just wondering how all you keep saying same and in game do something alse

You’re in the top alliance. You have an unbelievably easy ocean. You already know coming into the world that that MP is your biggest threat in the world and has a reputation for being aggressive. You can go literally anywhere else but you make a decision to take cities on their front. Now you’re being constantly checked and attacked by their players. So you complain that it’s spam.

Here’s a crazy idea that I employed while in Teos. If you’re real life is busy. Then don’t go out to competitive fronts.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Alright it seems we didnt have a good one of these in some time, so i thought i might do one since im really bored.

Chicken Wrapped up with Bacon Top 12:

1. Legions of Eligos - No.1 Attackers, No.2 Defenders, No.1 Fighters - Float for now, sink later.

Some of you think that being No.1 in points or ranking stands for alliance doing great and being strongest alliance around or being a main contender for the endgame, however in my opinion at least for this world it is not the case.
They have been losing both players and cities left and right to MP/Stooges/Ducks coalition , so they should be happy i gave them even a float... that coupled with their recent decision to turtle up/wall up in ocean 54 to avoid losing so many cities so fast should give them some time to float around and fight stooges in 44/north 54 and takeover remains of easy 44, however with this decision they have pretty much lost any real shoot they had at being even a contender in this world, because to get anywhere near 30 or 40% of total cities you need to own 2 full core oceans if not even a bit more than that, and with them owning just ocean 44, they are way behind and wont be able to do anything, and if any ally effectively starts taking their home ocean, it might put them out of business in general.

2. Ducks of Doom - No.2 Attackers, No.1 Defenders, No. 2 Fighters - Float for now.

Some of you think i am really biased and praising any ally i'm apart of but that's almost always not the case, i'm very realistic so il explain why i gave my own ally a float. Right now we are fighting a large coalition of alliances working together against us at the same time, which is shown by our lack of growth/progress considering we have to fight a lot of alliances in large area... Phoenix Branches in east 55, Turtles in south 55, GoH, their sister and LoE in 45. Its been hard to fight all these teams at same time however we are doing solid work and fight is far from over, currently war stats are in our favor but that does not mean much considering the amount of cities/teams we have to take down for me to give my own team a swim. We shall see what the near future brings, considering Turtles/Phoenix fronts are quiet atm as they have no weak players to target and land sieges on, most action is in ocean 45 versus GoH, taking some, losing some, part of the war.. Only chance for ducks to win endgame is to win the fight against coalition of Phoenix/Turtles/GoH/LoE and fully own ocean 55 and 45, in case we manage to do it and own 2 full oceans i would say its a pretty deserved win.

3. Stooges - No.4 Attackers , No.5 Defenders, No.5 Fighters - Slow Sink

I somewhat liked stooges but events in last few days really changed the entire scene and future of their team and i believe they are starting to regret their decision.. So far they have been doing great work taking a lot more cities from LoE that they would lose on weekly basis since they started working together with MP and Ducks vs LoE , however few days ago they did a foolish mistake of recruiting a LoE player without giving anyone heads up which caused them being kicked out of the coalition and started a war with MP that they cant win, they are already bleeding cities, this coupled with fact of LoE turtling up in 54, stooges will be on receiving end of MP fury and they will start to bleed a lot of cities... what a shame.. solid ally to go out like that for 1 trouble maker that is not even that worth it.. sorry jess.. you just aint..

4. Government of Hades - No.5 Attackers, No.4 Defenders, No.4 Fighters - Float for now.

This ally is in the same boat as ducks, swim/float status wise, and it will depend on whether they have what it takes to win, with LoE supporting their sieges in 45 on Ducks they have no problems holding sieges, starting them is the only problem.. question is can they take more cities than they lose in 45 since score is now 36:23 in favor of ducks and can they take cities from Duck front liners who are now back from VM breaking doors and kicking *insert Masked Profanity*.
Considering their full pact and coalition they have, this ally has no chance of even being a contender for the endgame since you need to control 2 core oceans and maybe a bit more, they have 0 chance to even own their home ocean with top half being filled with LoE, and even less chance to take 55 from ducks, most likely they will slowly but surely start to lose 45, but we shall see what coming months bring.

5. Hellfury Phoenix - No.8 Attackers, No.8 Defenders, No.8 Fighters - Slow Sink

This is basically a rim ocean ally that has terrible leadership with terrible ideas of who to fight and how... and this is coming from a guy who has been kept in loop with their attempt to merge with ducks some time ago via forwarded convo's... their idea to fight MP/Stooges is whack considering they are even having issues taking some stooges cities... Right now with me personally coming to their front in ocean 55 east, its gonna be real sad to see this ally come to an end importance wise in this world... they will most likely remain an active ally in ocean 65/64 however those oceans and alliances in those oceans play little to no role in the long term domination endgame, sorry to put it bluntly, its just matter of time until this team becomes irrelevant, they had their shoot to be somewhat relevant but not anymore.

6. Masked Profanity - No.3 Attackers, No.3 Defenders, No.3 Fighters - Swim and slow win.

Right now this is the best intact fighting team in this world, i don't see any team having any shot in taking them on and coming on top in this current state of the world, this team will most likely come to own most of 54, and has a good chance of taking 44 from LoE if they decide to push into it with stooges soon gone. However due to their small number of players this ally has slim chances of winning as it would take a lot more cities per person to reach required % of owned cities to start last stand, but if they get to it, you can probably forget about taking any cities from them during last stand...
So lets see what happens with ocean 54 and MP in general, if they manage to get to the point of 30-40% cities owned and they do win the world, its pretty much deserved win.

7. The Thirsty Turtles - No.11 Attackers , No.13 Defenders, No.12 Fighters - Float for now.

Another Rim team like Phoenix whose future is limited and relevance in this world doubtful.. its obvious they are here just to fight and have fun but that wont cut it when Phoenix gets driven out of 55 and they become next targets, right now they had a lot of luck targeting weaker players from Ducks and taking some cities, kudos to you turtles :)

8. Council of Hades - See No.4 - Float For Now

9. EXODUS - No.10 Attackers, No.6 Defenders, No.7 Fighters - Sink

Already a dying ally, rapidly losing cities to GoH, some to LoE, i just don't see them being alive much longer.

10. Why Be Stooges? - See No.3 - Slow Sink

11. lil Hellfury Phoenix - See No.5 - Slow Sink

12. Demons - No.17 Attackers, No.19 Defenders , No.18 Fighters - Float

Another rim alliance seems to be taking cities from Exodus, while losing some to stooges, i dont know what kind of impact they can have on the endgame, right now they seem to be an ally similar to turtles just having fun and fighting those around them.

Last edited:

Kurbads.

Phrourach
yayaya all about Ducks again.. bad one-sided propaganda. Duck have 0 chance of being a contender, they own one half of ocean.. and looks like slowly loosing even against small group of guys in "their" waters

iGjPCA.jpg

GoH have more cities in o45 then Ducks in o55. + GoH own o46!

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
yayaya all about Ducks again.. bad one-sided propaganda. Duck have 0 chance of being a contender, they own one half of ocean.. and looks like slowly loosing even against small group of guys in "their" waters

iGjPCA.jpg

GoH have more cities in o45 then Ducks in o55. + GoH own o46!

it just shows how little you know.. and why you are nicknamed the mad gorilla.. because you are dumb as one.

All cities Turtles took were internals and people quitting lol, since they have legit 1 takeover from an active player..
Besides that, i like how you mentioned how your team controls ocean 46 well sorry to break it to you but only core oceans(44,54,45,55) count towards domination.. so any cities you and your coalition has in rim oceans wont help :)

beside that we have more cities in the core, nearly 12 milion pts in the core oceans to be exact, while you have what? barely 8 lol and dont worry, we will own entire 55 soon and your ocean as well :)

Kurbads.

Phrourach
and i'm not a pig ;)

go catch a ride home with your broom :)

it just shows how little you know.. and why you are nicknamed the mad gorilla.. because you are dumb as one.

All cities Turtles took were internals and people quitting lol, since they have legit 1 takeover from an active player..
Besides that, i like how you mentioned how your team controls ocean 46 well sorry to break it to you but only core oceans(44,54,45,55) count towards domination.. so any cities you and your coalition has in rim oceans wont help :)

beside that we have more cities in the core, nearly 12 milion pts in the core oceans to be exact, while you have what? barely 8 lol and dont worry, we will own entire 55 soon and your ocean as well :)

at least I don't need to hide.. whats your achievements mr. external spammer? I stick to basics - you have to control one ocean to think about the next.. even in a low quality world like this.

chickens offer pact to enter o45, then "no name warriors" offer join or become red lol. Now you whine about mega coalitions against your poor team.. we have one ally and few NAPs.. there is no coalitions mr. Duck. Keep you propaganda on dead forum.

DeletedUser56611

Ok, so three alliances hitting one at the same time and supporting each others sieges is not a coalition....lol.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Now you whine about mega coalitions against your poor team.. we have one ally and few NAPs.. there is no coalitions mr. Duck. Keep you propaganda on dead forum.

seems you mistaken us with LoE, there is no complaining nor whining about coalitions, we are fine with our situation and it will get rectified soon ;)

Kurbads.

Phrourach
I will tell you my story mr. Duck ( I rly don't care who you was before and why your was banned or hiding for )
I come here in a sunny summer day 16.06. to earn some gold ( since nowadays we cannot play properly without it ) Few days after world starts i have been mass recruit by chickens - I join ( since all I care was move to the rim fore more gold ) next day I was kicked without a note .. i understand I hurt someone before, so I must build some dlu stuff at least till I get to to the rim... ofc next day after bp over some unknown njub called TheLastKnight try to conquer my city... after few unsuccessful attempts they stop and I keep farming gold for like 4 weeks...durning this time i log in like 2 times in a day to trade res and avoid some rim guys conquests, ye my current teammates try to conquer me several times , in end of Yuly I join random guys around me whoe become my real team.. finally someone didn't care about external spam or past world dirty laundry.. I still sell res for gold till chickens broke their "pact" ( I was against it from day1) then I decide - this is gonna be my main world - I will take revenge and teach noobs a lesson. Now im here, for like 2 months in top15.. taken 3 ducks and lost 1.

I apologize to everyone for my english grammer (Im gorilla - learn language from trees).

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I this is gonna be my main world

I apologize to everyone for my english grammer (Im gorilla - learn language from trees).

funny considering you left goh and started your little ally again.. i guess it happens really often because people realize that despite your pts/cities that you are a simmer and useless player to have as you do not help ally, you dont have any firepower, you just spam people with few ls/triremes and that is all you contribute... shameful player and addition to any team... that is why most alliances dont want nothing to do with you, because you continue to show it in each next world, so its not the thing of past but what you always keep on repeating...

TheLastKnight

Phrourach
I will tell you my story mr. Duck ( I rly don't care who you was before and why your was banned or hiding for )
I come here in a sunny summer day 16.06. to earn some gold ( since nowadays we cannot play properly without it ) Few days after world starts i have been mass recruit by chickens - I join ( since all I care was move to the rim fore more gold ) next day I was kicked without a note .. i understand I hurt someone before, so I must build some dlu stuff at least till I get to to the rim... ofc next day after bp over some unknown njub called TheLastKnight try to conquer my city... after few unsuccessful attempts they stop and I keep farming gold for like 4 weeks...durning this time i log in like 2 times in a day to trade res and avoid some rim guys conquests, ye my current teammates try to conquer me several times , in end of Yuly I join random guys around me whoe become my real team.. finally someone didn't care about external spam or past world dirty laundry.. I still sell res for gold till chickens broke their "pact" ( I was against it from day1) then I decide - this is gonna be my main world - I will take revenge and teach noobs a lesson. Now im here, for like 2 months in top15.. taken 3 ducks and lost 1.

How sad kurbs has to come on forums to fight his battles because he can’t fight them In game. I will tell you this though you know the only thing your good at in this game and that is spam.

Have a wonderful day. ;)

DeletedUser41523

What a wonderful memory you have Kitty - so different to mine of Tegea, but l'm sure you are right, because you always are o_O

Looks like we found out I was right judging by how things have gone here.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
How sad kurbs has to come on forums to fight his battles because he can’t fight them In game. I will tell you this though you know the only thing your good at in this game and that is spam.

Have a wonderful day. ;)

Hmm I have more points, more obp, more dbp than you and i took 4 cities from your wnb skilled group.. you just eat some internals and inactives in safe zone..
Btw Im in your core since day one and you just do nothing.. watch my spam and whine on external with your unknown lethal buddy. external warriors lol

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Hmm I have more points, more obp, more dbp than you and i took 4 cities from your wnb skilled group.. you just eat some internals and inactives in safe zone..
Btw Im in your core since day one and you just do nothing.. watch my spam and whine on external with your unknown lethal buddy. external warriors lol

again , what good is your abp/pts when you are a simmer that doesnt have any firepower... you dont help any ally you are in with anything lol
besides, boasting that you are in our core since day 1 isnt hard when you are a turtle with high walls and lots of dlu lts... if you were any good in conquest you would not use walls but you suck, same as in every world... and if i thought taking your cities would bring GoH down faster you would have been rimmed on your way to get rimmed way sooner, but knowing you suck and knowing they will realize it sooner or later would get you kicked made me chuckle... now im waiting for same to happen with turtles and for you to start 2good4u again or ghost like you always do when things dont go your way... at the end of the day you are just another revolt njub that cant hack it in conquest so he uses walls and boasts about being good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.