Top 12 Teos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
again , what good is your abp/pts when you are a simmer that doesnt have any firepower... you dont help any ally you are in with anything lol
besides, boasting that you are in our core since day 1 isnt hard when you are a turtle with high walls and lots of dlu lts... if you were any good in conquest you would not use walls but you suck, same as in every world... and if i thought taking your cities would bring GoH down faster you would have been rimmed on your way to get rimmed way sooner, but knowing you suck and knowing they will realize it sooner or later would get you kicked made me chuckle... now im waiting for same to happen with turtles and for you to start 2good4u again or ghost like you always do when things dont go your way... at the end of the day you are just another revolt njub that cant hack it in conquest so he uses walls and boasts about being good lol

you know nothing about me little play0r.. I won conquest worlds long time before revolts appeared. All you can rimm is your team internals, like always spam some bs on externals and then get lost

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
you know nothing about me little play0r.. I won conquest worlds long time before revolts appeared. All you can rimm is your team internals, like always spam some bs on externals and then get lost

damn that russian vodka hits hard if you think anyone will believe anything you say, i know everything about you gorilla as i played more less every speed 3 or higher revolt/conquest world for past 9 years, your only win is
Bhrytos (en85) which is speed 2 morale revolt world... after that you have pretty much ghosted in every next world lol

Last edited:

Kurbads.

Phrourach
first world i win was Epsilon 7 years ago with nickname Kurb. But I don't need to proof anything here, keep spamming and verbally satisfy yourself here. This is your world. 9 years already lol

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
first world i win was Epsilon 7 years ago with nickname Kurb. But I don't need to proof anything here, keep spamming and verbally satisfy yourself here. This is your world. 9 years already lol

lol... i have like 100k+ bp more than you here and you are boasting...

DeletedUser52220

As an impartial reader I would actually be grateful if you “proofed” yourself more often before you post.

DeletedUser41523

Checked the Epsilon hall of fame. Didn't see the name Kurb there.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@Silver Witch @Kurb any comments? i had higher hopes from you silver...

JagEtgo.png

z8aec8B.png

golding wall totally resembles turtled revolt player kurby :D

cF6DmHI.png

look at him go :)

gNe70k2.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.