Top 12 Teos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41523

I am sorry Miknel for taking your city, but it does have some nice charm.. cant wait to unpack things

This is the most LOE/Government of Hades thing to happen yet. Good going buddy.

DeletedUser14682

3K griffs, 3.5K manties 3.9K harpies 69enrynes from island 2660slings 1160hops 281horses 341chariots dead

DeletedUser41523

You should feel bad Botolo, you even got @Silver Witch to come out of hiding, bragging rights and pretentious soap box speech ready in hand, to view this forum and then lost the siege.

DeletedUser30931

Great game to the Witches and Eligos for defeating Masked Profanity. Their leaders have abandoned their post and ghosted.

DeletedUser41523

Great game to the Witches and Eligos for defeating Masked Profanity. Their leaders have abandoned their post and ghosted.

I wouldn't really call it defeated when Eglio's side took a whole 19 cities off MP but lost 171 (not counting the ones off their disbanded branches). Generally its pretty easy to win the game when its most of the world vs two alliances.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Maybe there's a reason it was the world against MP.
Even so, is that a reason for leaders to give up and screw their team?
Oh right, you abandoned Mik months ago. Great example.
Guess we know who has the stomach to hold in there and who doesn't.
If the witches win, they deserve it.

DeletedUser41523

1. Yeah there is. Its because they didn't want to join a massive MRA and established that fact before joining the world. And who could blame them? LOE was handed a set of starting advantages that most teams would have to participate in a glory hole to get. These advantages include rim spammers on MP 24/7, a bunch of fake accounts sniping our position and getting banned to block our initial growth, and a bunch of people willing to bandwagon for a "win". Even I thought that LOE would manage to do something other than try to survive. But they managed to do the impossible and plunge below everyone's already rock bottom expectations.

2. You don't know why they left and I won't explain. Believe what you want. I fully understand that uniting the whole world to one side since day one and still failing to take even 50 towns against a day 1 enemy is pretty embarrassing and probably requires a lot of mental gymnastics to justify a team's existence. Which understandably everyone wants to do because they won but it won't feel like it to anybody with a spine. Hell you guys even got robbed of a satisfying win in terms of the race.

3. I had RL reasons for leaving, I would hands down play with Mik again even over the opportunity to win a world. He does a great job in rallying people, has high expectations for fighting, and generally is fun to play with. Since you're interested enough to bring up my leaving. I'll say that I had more days where I couldn't use my alarm than I had VM days this fall. Rather than embarrass myself or let my friends down, I handed off.

4. I don't care if the Witches win or not, that's fine. Everyone knew they probably would given the numbers. Congrats on the win. Frankly I'm more concerned that Silver Witch is still a mod given some of the stuff I've seen over the past year.

5. My argument wasn't whether they deserved to win or not. More so for the handful of players that feel like they have to say something to stop acting like they actually beat MP. It's just kinda sad and coming out to talk now after months of complete silence due to the absolute beat down taken is pretty pathetic. Similar to when the Detroit Lions actually win a game, take the win, consider yourself lucky, thank the farmers for raising the sheer amount of goats needed for the sacrifice to pull it out, and quietly slump out of the stadium.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rachel.L

Phrourach
always stupid american football as a metaphor

first, having been in a small group and being spammed constantly i can say that hands down, mp are the biggest spammers on the server
they say they are upright and pure players but that is crap
they are 100% bullies but that's the game now so shrug
did others spam, you bet but mp did more ops to get players to leave by spamming than any other team
and i know this having been on the team with them for a brief awful time and watching them work

second, just because loe didn't focus on fighting mp for most of the server, doesn't mean they weren't fighting
in the end game they are basically trading cities (i include all partner groups in this)
so did they beat mp, perhaps not directly (i might agree with you there)
but they have beat more teams in the world and that is what counts in dom
p.s. i'm not getting a win cuz not on any team that counts so useless to try to taunt me
just don't like the judgmental crap spoke up

third, as much as i dislike personal politics dan, you handed over your cities and did not abandon your team (cheers to you)
that can not be said of what happened today/ yesterday with mp leaders
ghosting is a choice, one that hurts those that fought along side you and sends a powerful message
you want to make excuses for their personal reason, fine, but having talked to several of their players, they do not share your forgiveness
mik ghosting led half dozen other players to ghost
how many more will follow?
this is reminiscent of james/ TF mass ghosting on pharae when they realized the best they could do was second.... and leadership didn't tell all their players, just ghosted for a new world, leaving HT to dominate even more
at least HH, nightmares, and others made the end interesting and fun there (i hear)
pretty sure teos end will suck

DeletedUser56769

I have to start off with saying this is the first time I have ever played grepo and what the f*** did I get myself into?!
MP was a very impressive group and you cant take that away from them. Did LOE deserve to win? I dont know. All I can say is that I was woken up at all hours of the night. Stopped work to respond to trips going off and getting attacked. Tons of spam attacks. I feel I put in the work to help earn a win. Always an excuse for losing. At the end of the day an excuse is just an excuse, not a win.
I had a great time and will see the game to the end. Had fun meeting people from all over the world. Because of the spam attacks, I probably wont play again (and also the threats of my girlfriend killing me if she hears my alarm going off one more time at night).

DeletedUser41523

Yeah its pretty consistent. Kinda like your haiku style of writing. But both have grown on me over the years.

first, having been in a small group and being spammed constantly i can say that hands down, mp are the biggest spammers on the server
did others spam, you bet but mp did more ops to get players to leave by spamming than any other team

1. Say this again but slowly. The ops are designed to take towns. Not make someone quit. I've been there too. Getting attacked a lot because you forgot to ditch resources, favor, troops, trips, etc isn't spam. Nor are 1k spies, being attacked by multiple players, etc. As for others spamming, from day 1 out of BP it was happening. Spam bots, Randall, disgruntled players, etc. Many of which LOE supported (see Randall & Mortenu, a pair of guys who openly advertised about spamming us from day 1 of our existence in the world). Kinman also offers a spamming service that I wouldn't be shocked if Silver took advantage of. Needle also has admitted to cheating in the past on three different platforms and i know for a fact his previous account has been caught. So does LOE’s leader and they’ve handled these cases.

2. Who were they fighting? Their internals? Hangtowns group that lasted two weeks? Wait no! That MRA that Deathwish was in for a week! Yeah that's the one. Again its cool that they won. But lets not over hype it and act like they're some great grepo fighters or that its some way of sticking it to MP. I'm still in the chat, I play with a lot of them in other worlds. While a win would have been nice, the war record is what counted to them. Beating more teams isn't what counts in dom either. From day 1 LOE had 3 major enemies. Filip's team that no longer exists due to filip leaving and that LOE wasn't beating prior. Stooges, that they spent most the world losing to not sure what the score is now hopefully they finally pulled ahead as stooges joined MP. And MP, we don't need to get into the record there.

3. Of course I handed over my towns. Personally I've also ghosted in 113. Mainly out of disgust for the world and the people in it. Most of my team mass ghosted. I'm sure many people won't forgive and that's their right, i'm not saying what happened is some form of justice. But having actually witnessed what happened. I'm not holding it against anyone. Make what you will of it. Teos' end was always going suck.

Imo you’ll have your opinion and that’s fine, for what it’s worth I respect your opinion and don’t have an issue with you. I don’t think that everyone one in LOE is bad at the game or bad people. A lot probably aren’t even aware of what’s up. Maybe their players do deserve something for surviving and that’s fine. But their leaders absolutely don’t after what I’ve witnessed. All I can say is that if MP is something evil and terrible, then LOE’s leaders aren’t any better and their leaders should join Mik in ghosting so LOE can win without a taint on their reputation. Of course they won’t, they’ve already proven that everyone else in LOE exists as a meat shield to get them the win. Hell im guessing the only reason they’re not joining you in chiming in is because they’re at least self aware enough to know that they’re a stupid comment away from getting their next world position sniped by an even more pissed off version of this same team.

DeletedUser53886

Pls Dan be a man, stop talking . Your team were biggest spammers ever, thise excuses i am hearing from day 1 of spamming. I never spammed someone and i have been most spammed player in this server, even have prove of that mm from mp sent to icy from bloodmeat, making dpamming op on me to make me quit. LOE has been blamed for all other spammers out of mp, cos that was the perfect reason mp to spamm us and sneak the cs between spamming attacks. They calling this HC hahah yes HC from 20 players every 5 min. So many players tried to take a cs from us normal way and they couldnt, spamming was only way mp to try to beat us, and that doesnt make mp a hood players. In thos game you dont have to be cowerd like you dan, playing a bit argue a bit and leave, when you send cs, when you took enemy city when you took loe city to have right to talk. You forget so fast how you left mp in other server long ago and i stand behind you to defend you and bot sonlong ago you again talked that i am crap player. Yes i may be crap a player but i stand and faced mp to the end, clearing mp cities daily, all my bp in this server came from mp and ducks players so nice of them. I have tobsay thanks for that. clearing miknel one day, stopping him tobattackbus next 3 days and like that for qeeks, but how you would know that, he never posted reports you to see how pathetic he was. Anyway is your choice, but personely i do believe one good leader wouldn't leave this way his alliance and his people at the end of the server. Hood luck in next server with miknel.

DeletedUser41523

Todott I think you’re really confusing me for someone else.

1) I don’t think i said anything related to you ever.

2) This was my first round in Mp. So I’ve never left them before?

3) I would generally wait until I’ve taken an LOE city to talk but...you’ve lost so many of them to so many people that I’m fully comfortable saying I’d have put a few more on the board.

As for the rest. It’s already been covered a lot and Ill pass on the continuous argument. So good game. Congratulations.

DeletedUser53886

Todott I think you’re really confusing me for someone else.

1) I don’t think i said anything related to you ever.

2) This was my first round in Mp. So I’ve never left them before?

3) I would generally wait until I’ve taken an LOE city to talk but...you’ve lost so many of them to so many people that I’m fully comfortable saying I’d have put a few more on the board.

As for the rest. It’s already been covered a lot and Ill pass on the continuous argument. So good game. Congratulations.
Yes i lost cities to mp only after spamming op on me has een placed and i swiched off my alarm, that was the main purpose of this spamming op, mp to be able to take city from me hahah. And if tou check my bp, take a look, i fought mostly mp and ducks. Anyway good luck again with mik, if someone play again with him

DeletedUser54978

Well numbers this days dont show anything
God know what we pass here...
So.....cut all crap and trash talk here..
And that thing whole world against two alliance
Isn't that was miknel plan from beginning
Who was against who....?
Does anyone know how much hit we survive? I guest no....
Congrats to @Silver Witch @Witchbane and all players who standing there
Was fun but its over
Game over

DeletedUser46902

Miknel was a real help to LoE in so many ways. He might be a really good op organiser, but he is a useless people manager. l've lost count of the number of people, on his team, who ghosted after going through a miknel rage rant. He broke the pact with stooges, he broke the pact with chickens - even their top player was astonished at the way miknel behaved. Those two things alone gave LoE a step up.

l have no trouble in admitting that MP take of LoE cities is/was a lot higher, but wake up and smell the roses, you don't win a server on that alone.

We lost a lot of good players at the start of the server due to MP's "ops". 24hr spy bombing, hourly hc's throughout the day, which continued for days. Eventually, everyone has to sleep. And no, l am not crying/bleating/whining, l'm just stating a fact. Having gone through a couple myself - l think l might hold the record for city loses :) - you either give up, or get stronger, and LoE got stronger.

Miknel and Kitty has accused LoE of everything - botting, cheating, lying - just think of something bad, and we are it lol. But it was only recently Miknel took back into MP someone who had an attackable ban, so he was happy to accept a cheat back into the ranks of MP.

Miknel obsession with beating LoE also helped us. He went for the hard bp's fighting us, we went for the easy ones - so which works best :) We did take a few MP cities, but he was so quick to boot them they don't show in the stats.

Miknel's last gift to LoE was ghosting - what sort of a leader does that? l just hope the rest of his team don't follow his lead - although some seem to do exactly as he tells them.

At for Kitty, he did what he did in Tegea, left when the going got tough - even though, as usual he was so far behind the front line it was difficult to see him.

Trist3

Chiliarch
Here are the comments of a guy that has been of both sides of the fence. For those who don’t know me, I was the founder and leader of Stooge and I ghosted too. And before any of you start blasting me for leaving my team, have a bit of context for my case. I left this world due to IRL reasons which are still in cause right now. I came back a month later to lead my team because they needed me to have a chance to win. With the win out of the question and my duties to my team done, I ghosted to get back to my IRL stuff. More on the ghosting later).

Before we begin, know that I played with and against almost every team on this server (GOH excluded, you guys were too far from me).

The win: I came back to this game after 2 years of break because there was this new end game that was meant to be a fight to the death so the mass simming and MRA teams would not be winning worlds. Turns out that is still the case… Even if LoE had some players that did hold the front, they eventually won by taking mass brown and recruiting as many players as they could and handing over. Now I don’t think that is how the dev’s wanted this to go/how this end game was supposed to be played, so I am disappointed in that. End of the day tho, a win is a win I guess.

The spam: Yet another reason I won’t come back to this game. You can’t attack a player 3 times without it being called spam lol wtf is this. I would literally HC a player, hit DLU, would resend 2 more attacks of OLU to grab myself some BP and then the heralds are calling spam and ofc once you “spam” someone then they “spam” you too so I got 10 3LS attacks coming my way. And it’s the same everywhere. Someone calls spam on one team so the other team starts a spam OP for “revenge” and it continues on and on and on. No team was innocent of this, and besides people just need to man up, in the old days you would get HCed all the time and no one would complain…

The “Good”, the “Bad” and the “Ugly”: Many people seem to push this narrative that LoE is a hero and MP is just full of (and I quote) “cunts”. Now my team has played by themselves against LoE and MP, we’ve played with LoE against MP, and with MP against LoE. And when it came to choosing who we should side with for DOM ( and we had tried every end of the spectrum), the MAJORITY of the team voted to play with MP, and the fighters of the team voted UNANIMOUSLY to play with MP. Now that says nothing about whether LoE are nice or mean, personally I’ve never had an issue with anyone on that team, you all are nice guys/girls. But it does say something about MP. From a non-biased view almost a whole team picked the MP side and were happy to play there. We hardly had any player to player issues between stooges and MP for the whole end game (bar some traitor but no comment) which is pretty amazing considering everyone outside of MP was telling everyone in stooge, “MP are cunts, they’re gonna make you leave the team if they don’t like you and bully you”. Well, guess what I’m gonna take one example that was in stooge: barb. She is not the strongest fighter or the biggest, but I had her on the team for personal reasons. And no one, NO ONE on MP ever had an issue or bullied or even brought up the fact that a 20 city player was playing with us. Now make of that what you will.

The cheating: From my point of view, MP is squeaky clean. The attackable ban was brought back in on MY authority because he was a stooge and I had a long chat with him and I was 100% sure he was clean after the ban (before is still debatable). Apart from him, no one on this team had ever been banned to my knowledge. On the LoE side tho, well I know a couple of players (which I won’t name) that I personally kicked from stooge after they admitted they were cheating. So please cut the crap on the cheating end, especially if you weren’t on the server.

Finally, The ghosting: Make no mistake, Leaders ghosted because the Game was over. With Torque leaving and kking back-stabbing the team (even if he got pummeled for 2 days straight), LoE was now standing with what would have been a 500-600 city lead, with 300 for them to go for the win. Now blowing a lead that huge, although not impossible, would have been more impressive then the comeback itself. So before you, trash leaders for leaving their team behind, bear in mind they left because it was game over, not the other way around.

This was my first and only time I will post on external. For those I played with I’ve already told you how I feel about you guys. And devs, I’ve been complaining the gryph is too strong all server (JK you guys do a good job keep it up).

Trist3 - ex-leader of a forgotten team.

Status
Not open for further replies.