Top 12 Teos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54340

I will give credits to some LOE players tho because they made slots at a much faster rate than we did(Oh no not by fighting but by simming). It is what it is, The Most dominant, co-ordinated and well organized fighting Team got outsimmed in the end.

Call it what you will. Changing strategy to offset spam is something you either do or lose. In the end MP was defeated - just like the only way to win any war - by getting into the heads of your enemy and causing them to lose the will to fight. And no one can deny that is exactly what happened.

DeletedUser46902

MP were pacted with Stooges and Chickens when they broke the pact with Stooges because a member of LoE had joined the Stooges ranks. Stooges very quickly contacted us wanting a merge. We did not want a merge with Stooges, we weren't impressed by them, and by that time we had developed a good working realtionship with Hades, and we told the leaders that. Eventually it was agreed that we would pact for a month or so, and re-consider the merge idea when domination started.

Once domination started Trist pushed the merge idea again, also wanting a guarenteed 8 places for stooges on the domination team. We said no, the pact was broken, and of course, Stooges run back to MP.

MP are far the better team.. the way they play as a team is impressive.. if they land a cs it is tough to do anything but watch and admire!
l would agree with that. They were a better team, but they were beaten by a better organised group of people who were not obsessed with fighting just one Alliance.

spammed by random recruits of LOE, From kinman, sema, mortenu, randall,
They were never recruited by LoE, or asked to spam on our behalf. A fact l tried to get across to miknel.

1. Always respond to alarms
2. No form of cheating
So why did you accept back into MP someone who had just got an attackable ban?

Most dominant, co-ordinated and well organized fighting Team got outsimmed in the end.
You didn't get outsimmed, check the stats mate, you got BEATEN

Silver Witch

Strategos
I left because it became clear that most of stooges were wanting to hug the world.. sim it up and try to wiggle into taking an easy crown. There were basically 6 if us trying to hold the frontline and everyone else retreated north and turtled up, providing no help..

Stooges nearly merged with LOE and a shared discord was created.. not once did silver write in that chat.. for the leader not to show any interest in players that were signed off ready to join and had joined the chat to build relations, I would say that poor.. had the merge have gone ahead, I would never have followed. Many of LOE shared the opinion that the leadership there was poor. You have to give Miknel credit that all his team has his back and I've never heard a bad word against him from inside their ranks!

An unfortunate end..

This is true. We had a short term pact but because we did not want a merge the pact was broken. Instead they pacted/merged with MP. I am not sure what relevance a very short term pact had so long ago so there was no reason to mention this.

My opinion of LOE isn't great.. they seem to have simmed and turtled up, merging and creating coalitions in order to achieve the win.. I saw no real skill when fighting other than some excellent ninja turtle moves! I'm sure this was not the aim if Domination..

We have double the BP of any other alliance on the server. We have pacted very little all through the world (our only pact as of now is Hades) and there is no coalition here. You are a victim of the propaganda spread constantly. MP has the Stooges pact and they merged with the 2 Duck alliances early on. There are tiny alliances scattered throughout 55 who were fighting Mik - they were not allied with us. There is HellFury who also fought Mik but I never even spoke to them until we headed to south 55 a few weeks ago. Dom cannot be won by pacts - what you need is food.

As for turtling up - there is some truth to that across the 54 front line. I had 4 walls and ive never built a wall in conquest before but Ive also never had to regularly switch of my alarm just to sleep a couple of hours either. The walls were to provide a place to dodge. You change your play and tactics to deal with what is happening. This is a STRATEGY game.

I don't dispute the city stats between MP/LoE but there genuinely were spam ops to take many of the cities from our bigger players. @Witchbane for example was attacked 24/7 for 5 days at one point by MP/Stooges/Ducks (MP pacted both simultaneously early on although the stooges pact was then dropped temporarily). She lost several cities but quite honestly a few cities are just less important than sleep and RL in that context. This was replicated with 1-3 ops often. We also do not kick players losing a city and MP do - that makes a difference.

MP are aggressive. They are skilled and organised but there is far more to Dom than just attacking and taking cities. Pacting does help with internals but it inhibits BP and bp is critical. I cannot see where an accusation of simming can come from. No one can fight MP and survive with simming. Yes we run festivals and farm but slots are critical so it makes sense to cover all angles. If you compare city takes over the last 6 weeks i think you will see that MP had far more internals than we did - thats inevitable with extra pacts and a normal part of the game so I do not say this as a criticism just to clarify what actually happened.

And to tkf - whatever happened in the past no one in LoE has cheated during Teos. This world is what counts. Yes one player was given a 2nd chance with us. He played clean in this world.

Silver Witch

Strategos
Here is my take on everything mentioned.

When a merge happens, we take in all kinds of players and so those who don't meet the requirements ends up getting the boot.

Its a game - if thats explained fair enough but the feedback from the Duck fallout suggests you took them all, used swaps to get a better base and when they started losing cities you dropped and internalised many of them.

About the spam:

Yes we did spam on occasion and it was always explained by the leaders why we were going for spam on that particular occasion. And no, we were not manipulated with "They spammed us first" message. Everytime we spammed there was a solid reason behind it and we stopped as soon as the result was achieved. Also no, result wasn't landing a CS.

If anything, we were always targetted and spammed by random recruits of LOE, From kinman, sema, mortenu, randall, some more random rim accounts and then later even more random rim accounts to Icy mind and Needle-in-Eye.

The issue for us was that most of the reasons were erroneous. For example Kinman spams you so you spam us. Of course we were not allied with them

We also had bouts of 24/7 spam from these spam players - we never accused you guys of orchestrating it and we never retaliated with any organised spam ops. That is just not the way we play. Countless times Ive been told that the only way to deal with spam is spam back but unless decent players take a stand this will never stop.

DeletedUser54978

I don't know does I have right to write things here
Since I fight against stooge there but well....
So let's write first about man who call me garbage
Miknel
That can be Truth realy but I'm still here and there and you are ghoust...
You lose because you didn't have respect for anyone then for yourself
His propaganda manipulation and twisting thing start with alliance called friend then when heee see that they won't be problem to mp he start with loe....I never seen in life how he treate enemy with so much hate..but one thing is for sure he is good in manipulation and twisting but I won't call that psychology war. I can write much about this .....but first and last thing because he lose world was his atidute....
againe nobody can say that people who play with him can't learn from him they can they can learn much good thing about grepo and how this game need to be played..

about mp and people who play with this guy
I never have problem with spam and anything about that but I can say to that I was see all that spam with my trips....
anyway they all was much better and organized group than my alliance in any moment and as you all see I don't have problem to say that

about stooge
well I can here read a book to....but you should all know that
puppy burned his first alliance in beginning and another reason why mp didn't win....he burned mp with cheating...then againe loe was guilty for that...but...
many of stooge players was directly message to me that they are not for mp merge because of some things..... but they will follow team
i will back againe on beginning and miknel..
look how some guys from loe lose city's and what they need to be kicked... no....they will replace slots and keep going...I see three or four player from stooge who was now playing with mp
that they was kicked after they lose 2-3 city...that is not how loe do...that is not way how we treat all members there...miknel with every move and his atidute make more and more enemies...

im sorry about bad gramatic here and because I can't express my self inaf
I congratulate mp for score and I congratulate my alliance and that one thing"keep going"

this is not real life this is game
even war game you need to respect your opponent your team mates....that is only thing how you will get some respect back....
i know some guys won't understand me here and everyone have right to defende his own alliance and I can understand that to
only people who was in loe know what loe pass all this server
only people who was in mp know what mp pass all this server
and that is that fact or no fact loe win maybe lose war but they are winers......

DeletedUser54383

My first ever forum post, I am usually too busy in game to bother.

I just want to say the implosion of MP had nothing to do with LOE and therefore for them to suggest they won the war is a joke. Not being a leader, i am not exactly sure what transpired to cause the mass exodus, but I do know MP had a zero tolerance for cheating and douchebaggery. If we had been willing to overlook cheating (as I am sure LOE did, getting a snipe consisting of fts is a dead give away of botting) we could have killed this world, but losing is preferable to putting up with cheats.

As for Needle D...in the eye, you never did land a cs on me, and I did land several on you, so dont go gloating.

Silver Witch

Strategos
Th
My first ever forum post, I am usually too busy in game to bother.

I just want to say the implosion of MP had nothing to do with LOE and therefore for them to suggest they won the war is a joke. Not being a leader, i am not exactly sure what transpired to cause the mass exodus, but I do know MP had a zero tolerance for cheating and douchebaggery. If we had been willing to overlook cheating (as I am sure LOE did, getting a snipe consisting of fts is a dead give away of botting) we could have killed this world, but losing is preferable to putting up with cheats.

As for Needle D...in the eye, you never did land a cs on me, and I did land several on you, so dont go gloating.

Whether LoE caused the internal issues or not doesnt change the fact that we won the war. Staying the course, keeping a diverse group knitted together these are critical skills in any group and essential for a win. Falling out is probably the most common reason for alliances to fail in this game. You cant say we would have won but we fell out and ghosted! lol.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
The players who met the requirements were always treated like family.

jesus christ... i didnt know if i just wanted to laugh my butt of regarding this or say something about it, so il say this.. if i ever expected anyone to lie their butts off for MP especially on this subject right here i would think of bloodmeat/frankie and few other MP "OGs" and never you kratos..

the brutal truth is that MP is very demanding ally wanting specific things which are totally fine and required by every top tier premade/ally , they just execute it and its activities better , but to suggest that anyone who meets that criteria is TREATED LIKE FAMILY is the biggest lie i heard in a long while... at least keep it straight, everyone inside MP is on the hit and trash talk list, older MP players are just more experienced in that regards and they know better by now than to get in an argument with miknel because if you do get in argument with him chances are high that you will either be driven out of the ally trough bullying or you will want to leave it on your own purely out of how toxic the environment can be especially towards the new player that are not from original MP, regardless if they meet MP standards or not(some actually ended up being better players than most original MP ones).

the times people get shat on both in public skype and council one behind their backs is unbelievable...

@The Smilodon Fatalis

You quit the world rather early and keep repeating the same things about LoE like anyone cares what they might or might not have done in early salad days of the world, like it matters anymore either way, you dont even know what MP nor LoE did in closing weeks or months of the world and even if you knew you probably would ignore the facts that multiple players from Stooges that were in MP got attackable bans for you know what and if im remembering what i got told was right that one was even a founder/leader from stooges and that MP kept him after the ban.

As for your story about silver being a mod for LoE and coalition and "using her power" for her team, can you not say the same for MP in regards of magick?

At least LoE and GoH when they found out sir arck cheated they forcefully ate him when he returned from VM and didnt keep him after ;)

DeletedUser56454

You are a victim of the propaganda spread constantly.

I am no victim.. I based my opinion on my own personal experience having been against both MP and LOE on this server not on stats which rarely tell the whole story. I'm an experienced player and quite capable of making a judgement all by myself..

DeletedUser53886

I will say no more, who sefend mp needbto start using his or her brain. I had 6 ops lie this and i never spamm anyone. Question is why me, cos i had cities on their islands or cos they cant play other way.

Attachments

• 20200131_192724.jpg
    20200131_192724.jpg
    855.2 KB · Views: 46

DeletedUser54340

Either tod is really thick or partially blind but i think it clearly states why he was targeted in the opening lines of the message.
and as has been stated on this thread, it wasn't LOE spamming Mik. Mik and company used whatever excuse possible to spam members of LOE. It's actually comical how many of you are still defending MIK - he ghosted on you all.

DeletedUser53886

Either tod is really thick or partially blind but i think it clearly states why he was targeted in the opening lines of the message.
Lol mate that were excused from mp from begining, spammed from players who hade mik from other past worlds, i have been acused of making all world l or to say everyine who spammed mik, even when i never spoke or know some players, even when i never knew those players spammed someone. Imagine all the time mp denied spamming and say we are doing only hc and i recieved that mm from player who were in mp and left them and they forgot to get him off from mm list. Mate you guys dont know anything about what mp did to us, me. You are talking from one point of you and most of saying that mp are perfect. Truly as player who got all his bp or atleast 90% from the mp earned from mp, i can say they were good team, cery aggressive, very unpolite but with no winning strategy, they merged to get closer to loe in cities and in points with 2 major alliances, they ran out of free cities and targets and what they did ghosted, in domination dont count how good you are as fighter, counts the cities, which means better location of the alliance, bigger core in 3 oceans, more free food, easy cities to be take. Why i would fight so hard to take mp city, to improve that i can take it??? Hahah mate i just needbit bp, clearing mik twice per week toraly, or getting enough bp to generate more slots for me was more important than take a city from them or to try to prove who took more cities hahah. We were leading with cities and with good strategy at the end we went even more in lead of mp. Players who likes tobspamm they always will spamm, when they cant do it, they feel borring and they will start maling problems, thats why mik kept his players spamming. I am not denying that mik hasnt been spammed, but he always accuses LOE for that, he never gave prove to show how loe spammed him, they always said you are friends you made them spamm us. Hiw you can acuse someone of something when you dont have prove, which makes me think he has problems with his personality, he has problems of his real life, being here 24/7 spamming means no real life, no other eeal friends than those in grepo, no joy or maybe some health problems to those players. I am feeling sorry for such a players, cos this is really pathetic if you dont have life, just live for one purpose to spamm and destroy the life of others who has it. Ebough is enough, pls dont speak if you dont know anything about it, everyine has his point of view, but when you comment from outside and never feel it 7 days 300 attacks going every hour, than you will understand for what ibam talking about, swiching off alarm and even than mp waited more than 5 hours spamming to get and siege me. 7 days every second i had attacks spamming. Thanks to mp i understood what means no rela life.

DeletedUser56023

and as has been stated on this thread, it wasn't LOE spamming Mik. Mik and company used whatever excuse possible to spam members of LOE. It's actually comical how many of you are still defending MIK - he ghosted on you all.

Well, you know what bubba. I’m not calling you a liar but i just don’t believe you.
If so many people are defending Mik then there must be more to him than what you guys see from the outside.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Well, you know what bubba. I’m not calling you a liar but i just don’t believe you.
If so many people are defending Mik then there must be more to him than what you guys see from the outside.

i was inside MP while bestwish and few other spam ops were organized adam, so i would not push your luck.

DeletedUser40120

I posted a long time ago in our Skype LOE leaders room that i felt we would win even though at the time of posting we were bleeding cities. The reason i believed that we would win was based the excuses i was hearing from MP players i knew well regarding the cities that they had taken from us some even told me that regardless of the outcome they were the dominant alliance. and having read all the above I think the real reason for LOE's domination of this server lies just here. It seemed to me that having just won a domination world MP were not as clued into the tactics as they believed they were - i will explain

Winning domination is down to employing the right tactics at the right time and that these selected tactics are communicated carefully and fully and adhered to by all the team - if this is done well then that team will always have a chance but unlike WW domination does not need a core which is where i believe MP made a tactical error. they never wavered from their long term plan

The data quoted in this forum helps us to recognise that MP were number obsessed yet never saw that data for what it was - yes they took 112 of our cities and we only took 12 of theirs - to many this would show that MP were the dominant alliance but how many of the 112 LOE cities did MP they take in 44? the answer is that all were cities in their core in fact i am not sure they attempted to penetrate LOE core. This means we had over 100 cities in their core and they none in ours. This says a lot to those that enjoy front line fighting. The fact that MP never entered the LoE core yet LOE had many cities in their core was a tactical master stroke since LoE drew the focus of MP to the cities LoE had in the MP core whilst LoE moved their operations and their focus to different front lines . This was a very shrewd move on behalf of the LOE leaders and as you can all see above MOP still believe that they were the best team which is rather funny since they never took cities in LoE core yet somehow LoE had over 100 cities in their core and LOE had more cities than them

In 113 Dan and Rose hugged every alliance they could to out build HOP in the WW race and they lost because hugging does not win WW and here as MP players they talked of outstanding team work which they had but neither recognise the naivety of their tactics whist the LOE leadership considered and evaluated each opportunity and got the best results from them hence LOE will win the world. sour grapes, bravado or simply bad losers - it does not matter as LOE will win and MP lost and that was because LOE had the leadership capable of guiding their team to point of victory - MP were out played by strategy and as you can see here still many do not see this

finally i must point out that MP had a player banned and when he was allowed back in the game he was reinstated back into the alliance - Yes a cheat was banned and welcomed back into the beloved MP family which says a lot to me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56023

then you know why they were organised fillip, always in retaliation. never as a let’s think of something to do today, oh i know let’s hit bestwish.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
then you know why they were organised fillip, always in retaliation. never as a let’s think of something to do today, oh i know let’s hit bestwish.

true, bestwish was a pain and got spam op-ed in return, kurbads did the same to my people and we organized it together, super fine with that, but what about witch? i for a fact know she didnt do anything, yet you guys organized a few day spam op on her and roped my players in it, so its not all that black and white adam, you dont get to gloat and act high, mighty or saint like, same way LoE cant get to gloat that they beat MP, they did jack sh** and were getting a beat down, only reason they won the world(not the war) is because of internal disputes among your team, nothing more, nothing less.

i just dont get why anyone is fighting on here or explaining what happened, extremely toxic world just ended, be happy for that and move on.

DeletedUser54978

true, bestwish was a pain and got spam op-ed in return, kurbads did the same to my people and we organized it together, super fine with that, but what about witch? i for a fact know she didnt do anything, yet you guys organized a few day spam op on her and roped my players in it, so its not all that black and white adam, you dont get to gloat and act high, mighty or saint like, same way LoE cant get to gloat that they beat MP, they did jack sh** and were getting a beat down, only reason they won the world(not the war) is because of internal disputes among your team, nothing more, nothing less.

i just dont get why anyone is fighting on here or explaining what happened, extremely toxic world just ended, be happy for that and move on.
yes witcbane was spamed 3-4 time
ah yes that was ops sory

Status
Not open for further replies.