Fixed Text bug

DeletedUser10962

I know it's not just me but wondering how widespread this problem is. Since the update I can no longer type either in my ally forum or in the attack or support boxes. It's a fairly serious problem occuring in both chrome and microsoft edge. If I refresh it works for about a minute then freezes again.

DeletedUser50638

I also can't type in my village resource upgrade box. Refreshed browser. Tried another browser. And restarted computer...still the same

DeletedUser17088

seems to be quite widespread, cant post in forums or anything mate - World is Helike

DeletedUser53760

yeahp nothing at all not able to change troop amount or anything also on 90-helike

EDIT : yeah the only work round was the app but for timing when sending cs etcnot helpful and hard to do

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

Seems like an issue they might want to fix kinda sharpish. FYI I found you could work around it by using the app but thats kinda clunky

DeletedUser24898

same for Kasmenai, cant send messages either, must just be all the text boxes.

DeletedUser52116

i cant post either in carphi or helike ... plz do sth

DeletedUser48886

glad to know it's not just me and not just in Golgi. I tried to deal with the farming village and couldn't type the numbers in the box

DeletedUser

The text bug was fixed yesterday but today is back to the same (at least for me). Any predictions on when the problem will be fully resolved?

Thanks in advance

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I won't make guesses on when it'll be fixed but as soon as the first tickets came in about the problem we notified the developers. So hopefully it won't be too long.

DeletedUser

Don't know if this information is useful but currently I only find this issue in Kasmenai but not in Golgi nor in Imbros.

And thanks for the quick reply
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

DeletedUser28430

I'm on Imbros, and it doesn't work for me. It did work this morning - not sure exactly when the malfunction kicked in.