TFP Vs DoA #2

DeletedUser

Of course our ocean 84 members are essential to us its just that the forgotten heroes are hardly regarded as an alliance that we need to be really worried about, i just got 4k abp off DjHerbalT i found 4 CS in his cities for christ sake

DeletedUser

they are pretty much Gods Heroes minus Jellyman, their founder, and a few odd TFP members

DeletedUser

Non-essential? Try telling your people over at 84 that we're 'non-essential'.

I did, they said ok and then some of them farmed you.

The fact still remains that you are a small group of ex-TFP players out in ocean 84 that have chosen a different name. The difference being that you are even less of a threat than those that remain under the name TFP are, which makes you...... Non-essential. I'm not trying to be rude or nasty. It is simply how I see you. If you become something other than that, I'll call you something else.

forty

DeletedUser

I didn't think you were trying to be nasty or insulting in any way, and we weren't exactly hoping that you would stop the war against us all together just because we were under a different name. I was just wondering why your players kept on wasting resources on us when they could be helping out your 'greater' cause.

DeletedUser

To put this in perspective there is no need to make a big deal about 14 relatively small players. Now I am totally aware that a shocking 33% of all FH conquests have been on IoA but given your biggest player recently lost 4 towns to us, in the grand scheme, it's not a huge issue.

As for the non-essential comment we only found out your conquest was underway (larinus) with 6 hours left to break it. Even with the best will there's very little we can do about it in that time frame.

Edit: 19 players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow a hell of a lot has changed since i went away. Lets see what now happens now that im back