TGO vs EOW war stats

DeletedUser

I am a silent member on these forums (infact its my first post and rest assured you won't see my posting that much ;)), and just have to add this to the whole discussion - grepostats, is not going to be probably 100% true while counting claims, as we have seen folks quitting EoW, and the cities these guys have lost are not getting counted.

Just my 2 cents ...

DeletedUser

that's a good point
forcing people to leave an alliance should count for something

DeletedUser

It should, it is just a much harder stat to track, hence I only record conquests via grepolis stats.

On one of my previous stats, I did track point increase for both alliances

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think another interesting stat, is Irjene. For one of the most vocal people on this message board it looks like, Number cities taken since the start of this war 1, from a TGO player, number lost 1. Therefore net gain of 0.

If you put as much effort into playing the game as you do on these message boards you might even become a half decent player. Oops sorry there I go again, taking things to far again....

DeletedUser

actully he was trying to expand and i took another from spuds. however whykit its a bit unfair considering your double me and your attacking me??? dont you have more even player to fight?

DeletedUser

Irjene what do you expect, you have been shouting you mouth off on here and saying anything and everything, and now you complain when you get the result of you mouthing off. Did you really expect EOW just to sit back and not do anything?

DeletedUser

Irjene what do you expect, you have been shouting you mouth off on here and saying anything and everything, and now you complain when you get the result of you mouthing off. Did you really expect EOW just to sit back and not do anything?

I did as they cant reach me

DeletedUser

Irjene, you are lucky that the system has a bug, and my CS return after clearing out your city, or else I would have your city by now.

DeletedUser

irjene:
actully he was trying to expand and i took another from spuds. however whykit its a bit unfair considering your double me and your attacking me??? dont you have more even player to fight?

that pretty much sums it up for the TGO boys and girls.....don;t it?

"eow is weak!! they suck!! i hate them!!!...........why are you attacking me???
can't you attack someone else please??"

you talk = you get visited by the enemy
this is a surprise to you?

if you can't back it up......don't trash talk

DeletedUser

Oh ..........

DeletedUser

irjene:

that pretty much sums it up for the TGO boys and girls.....don;t it?

"eow is weak!! they suck!! i hate them!!!...........why are you attacking me???
can't you attack someone else please??"

you talk = you get visited by the enemy
this is a surprise to you?

if you can't back it up......don't trash talk

Well really i think the odds dont matter if you have a strategy if i didnt have one a while back i would have been as good as gone

DeletedUser

Well really i think the odds dont matter if you have a strategy if i didnt have one a while back i would have been as good as gone
well I cant touch you because Im too far out.
BUT others can.
So I am putting a bounty on this fellas head. 20k of each resource to who-ever conquers one of his cities.

Lets see how good he is.

DeletedUser

Irjene, you are lucky that the system has a bug, and my CS return after clearing out your city, or else I would have your city by now.
oh yeah it left lol i was a bit shocked you clearly nocked my army oout

DeletedUser

BUT others can.
So I am putting a bounty on this fellas head. 20k of each resource to who-ever conquers one of his cities.

Lets see how good he is.

your on Boglin and Phish are excluded from this but they can attack wothout the assistance of thier alliance

DeletedUser

BUT others can.

Lets see how good he is.

your on Boglin and Phish are excluded from this but they can attack wothout the assistance of thier alliance

First off, WM802, I don't think fully grasp the concept of a bounty, he isn't betting you, he is rewarding the person who conquers on of your cities.

As for that bounty, it is rather tempting, but I have other uses for my culture other then taking a city in the middle of 48 trying to get closer to you. 43 hours is too far to be successful

Quick question about the offer though, does each city taken give 20k of each res or is it a one time thing?