Thank you and goodbye

DeletedUser

Thank you and goodbye boys and girls -- im leaving , it was a pleasure to play with you or agains you , 2.0 update is killing me more then an enemy evere manage to do ..

speacial thanks to all NSPG players ...

DeletedUser

Your presence on the war front will be missed as you were a worthy adversary. However, my opinion is that you are leaving for many other reasons not 2.0 related and you should show more respect towards your enemy. Especially one that has defeated your alliance outright and fair.

DeletedUser

hey baron.. i would like to say we have had sum good times attacking each other.. an wish u the best.. an wish u wouldnt go that easy

DeletedUser

Thank you and goodbye boys and girls -- im leaving , it was a pleasure to play with you or agains you , 2.0 update is killing me more then an enemy evere manage to do ..

speacial thanks to all NSPG players ...

The update took more than 26 cities from you? I enjoyed attacking you, but havent respected you in a long time. Later Tater. (SW)

DeletedUser

The update took more than 26 cities from you? I enjoyed attacking you, but havent respected you in a long time. Later Tater. (SW)

ok MR big MOUTH im sure u didnt respect me cos u lost millions and millions of troops attacking me but only manage to take 1 city --- 56N 2011-05-11 05:04:17 ---- i call that SUCKS BIG TIME ,.,
u want check how many citys u ( personaly ) manage to take from me , all i could see is 1 and that was even before u made so called Zeta's Most Wanted List and it suck as well and i even was N1 in it -- BUT u just couldnt DARE to ATTACk me or was to scared to loose all your troops again and u know that better then i do so shut your mouth cos we all know u FULL OF IT >>>

from original ..baron.. with love ..)))

DeletedUser14613

good defender is allways respected - you get it wrong Baron, you lost respect in eyse of manny with youre bad atitude
;(

oo and take care in youre RL

DeletedUser

ok MR big MOUTH im sure u didnt respect me cos u lost millions and millions of troops attacking me but only manage to take 1 city --- 56N 2011-05-11 05:04:17 ---- i call that SUCKS BIG TIME ,.,
u want check how many citys u ( personaly ) manage to take from me , all i could see is 1 and that was even before u made so called Zeta's Most Wanted List and it suck as well and i even was N1 in it -- BUT u just couldnt DARE to ATTACk me or was to scared to loose all your troops again and u know that better then i do so shut your mouth cos we all know u FULL OF IT >>>

from original ..baron.. with love ..)))

Classic example... You only made my most wanted cause you needed charm school, funny your allies agreed :D

If taking one of your cities "SUCKS BIG TIME" then what do you rate yourself? Never close to revolting any of my cities? Never having the nerve to attack... You'd be better off playing 1-player games, the TV wont judge you when you fuss and cuss.

DeletedUser

Funny, whoever took over this account has managed to have a falling out with most of the top 6 alliances already - check out the number of cities this guy has lost and the number of alliances taking them from him. I guess that the attitude went with the account lol