Thank You

DeletedUser

I want to say thank you to the D.N. members, you have been the best alliance I have ever had the privilege to play with. The hard work and dedication you guys put into the alliance made this all possible.

I want to thank our enemies who made the game exciting and worth playing at all, and to our allies who helped us make it this far.

When Hamster, Jomango and I started this alliance last April we never imagined we would actually make it to the end. We just wanted to play with some of the best players in all of grepolis and we were definitely able to do that.

A bunch of the current D.N. members have expressed interest in playing in the new heroworld. We will be making some changes and recruiting new members also, so look for us (possibly under another name) there.

Thanks again Sigma.

DeletedUser20025

Thank you HellyBelly, it was/is a pleasure to play under you! And congratulations once again to D.N. :)

Thank you everybody from Sigma as well cause if it weren't for you'll, this world would be nothing!

Last but not least, Thank You Grepolis & Sigma!

DeletedUser

Amazing team, and most definitely a great team of players. DN are THE BEST without question. Congratulations to DN leadership. You all are really hard to deal with at times, but if I had to do it all over again, I would not change how you operate. You showed us strength in your character and knowledge, in return DN gave you a team that could not be denied. Look forward to working with you all in the future ;)

DeletedUser

Lol, seems none of 'the enemies' have deemed to congratulate us :p

DeletedUser22673

Well in that case let me be the first to Congratulate you all.You have dominated this server from day one and played the game how i believe it is meant to be played with good leadership and willing players.
Well Done to You All.

DeletedUser

Its been a great experience to be a member of DN. The players are all helpful and active. The coordination, starting with alliance forums arrangement on up, has been a true reflection of the leadership and their knowledge and experience. I have learned alot and can't wait to
take my knowledge to the hero world...
Kudos to Mogul for his post....

DeletedUser

On behalf of Titans Hammer, congratulations on getting to 4 wonders.

While I do not fully like the tactics used, I have to admit they worked effectively. We had 2 big problems, 1: Inactivity, we lost some big players due to some real life issues and just plain boredom right before we went into WW, 2: distance, the distance between our core and yours kept us from being effective, very hard to be effective when you get a 40+ hour warning of an attack.

We gave it 110%, all we had and got stopped.

To be honest, I never expected to win Sigma, Titans Hammer started out a few weeks late in the server with 6 brand new players(myself included), we survived some assaults by the Gathering, WoE and some other dead alliances and eventually made it to 2nd in the rankings despite being told all along that we would never survive to see WW. As proud as you are of your players, I am just as proud of my players. We learned quite a lot from this WW period and will for sure apply that in the future on other servers.

Again, congrats, good luck and good hunting.

DeletedUser

WoE are not dead, they live on in the hearts and minds of all its members :p

(and in the abusive graffiti on enemies cities)

DeletedUser

On behalf of Titans Hammer, congratulations on getting to 4 wonders.

While I do not fully like the tactics used, I have to admit they worked effectively. We had 2 big problems, 1: Inactivity, we lost some big players due to some real life issues and just plain boredom right before we went into WW, 2: distance, the distance between our core and yours kept us from being effective, very hard to be effective when you get a 40+ hour warning of an attack.

We gave it 110%, all we had and got stopped.

To be honest, I never expected to win Sigma, Titans Hammer started out a few weeks late in the server with 6 brand new players(myself included), we survived some assaults by the Gathering, WoE and some other dead alliances and eventually made it to 2nd in the rankings despite being told all along that we would never survive to see WW. As proud as you are of your players, I am just as proud of my players. We learned quite a lot from this WW period and will for sure apply that in the future on other servers.

Again, congrats, good luck and good hunting.

I came in late into this world and really had no chance at being in any kinda good alliance, but eventually, Titan's Hammer II took me in and I have been growing. I agree with csmopar that D.N. really did dominate the server and would like to say that he did a good job trying to stop them. I would also like to congratulate D.N. and their allies for having effective (although not desirable tactics).

I would also like to say that although D.N. may have won 4 Wonders, Titan's Hammer can still win 7 if they don't come back and stop us. Look at what happened to Public Enemy on Kappa. They are still #1, but they are showing no resistance with anything.

DeletedUser

I knew D.N would WIN! I just wish I didn't have to quit becauseof school and could've gone along with you guys. Wish you the best of luck in the heroworld :)

DeletedUser20025

I knew D.N would WIN! I just wish I didn't have to quit becauseof school and could've gone along with you guys. Wish you the best of luck in the heroworld :)

Thanks you and best of luck with RL :)

DeletedUser829

I miss you Helly and Hamster! Where did you go!? The bears need their police :( They're running out of cont... STOP EATING THAT HAT.