• Start date

DeletedUser11965

faceq.png

<3

DeletedUser31161

nice job Arsharky. ISIS is the alliance to be in. so why did you leave NR

DeletedUser

Replace issues with ego.

You jumped ship many times before. No surprise you jumped again.

Congratulations on finally getting that award. :p

DeletedUser

"Betrayer of the Day" award? Very deserving.
Look who's talking
you'd better tell as how you fellas took KE citys without loosing one unite. And how you nigotiated with the same aliance to go on war with us for the second time and how acually made it...

DeletedUser

I do not understand either of your posts venm. If we took a city without losing any cities then they were probably given to us from inactive or quitting members.

DeletedUser

of these "inactive" is now playing in your alliance
others opposed only to us
I think everything is much easier - you settled closer to us by promising them protection from us or threatening to destroy them

DeletedUser

Well maybe a city swap? Isn't that how most of your alliance gets there cities.

DeletedUser30111

Yes indeed, Im a traitor.
True, but that's not why I said that. I was pointing it out because you got that bp through traitorous methods. It's very easy to attack unsuspecting ex-teammates whom you share an island with, know their active times, and have an idea of their offensive cities.
Personal issues with the alliance, dislike how it was ran.
Is that why you left DM too? Haha. I think what you mean here is "the going got tough" Isis started gaining traction in O56 and rather than fight them, you joined them. Isis better be careful or they'll be giving you your next award once they get comfortable.

DeletedUser11965

Actually, none of them bother dodging.

Also, I just gave up, we received no help from the core. You guys could have start going south but it never happened.

DeletedUser

Congrats Arshark, I look forward to working with you in the future.