That Awkward Moment...

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser44027

That awkward moment... When someone lies about having a spy in you alliance, :p

We have lots of biremes to pull back and our spy is doing amazing in your alliance
-sambr09

We have like 10 or so people in our alliance, all of which I know from outside this world and would trust my account with. Additionally, we have like 5 total posts in our alliance forum, so even if there was a spy, I doubt he'd be successful. So I'm not sure why he felt inclined to lie about this, but it just shows what modern grepo is coming to.

Ya see that, devs? This is what you do. You make MORALE, and OP defensive-ness, and you favor the newbs, and this is what we get. Once, spies where something you didn't talk about that alliances didn't know they had, now they're something that you notify your enemy of, and you don't have at all.

Plus, refugee-accepting alliances. Enough said, Lapithos, you break my heart. </3 :(
/rant over

DeletedUser6378

i used to like to make people think they had a spy when they didn't. Cause internal problems, and make them not trust there own members. Break them from the inside at there own doing.

I wouldn't just blurt it out like that though.

DeletedUser

Lies.

You know they'd sell you out in a heartbeat for this.

ngbbs4d26a4a908bbf.jpg

DeletedUser44027

Oh, I get that, low, but when you're dealing with a small group of players, they most likely know each other well...

And Furry, we give our members that as loyalty conditioning :D

DeletedUser

Oh, I get that, low, but when you're dealing with a small group of players, they most likely know each other well...

And Furry, we give our members that as loyalty conditioning :D

ZOMG!

*scrambles for application button*

DeletedUser6378

it would never work on a small group that has played together. had to be done to a large MRA.