Proposal That Forum entries have a dislike button added

DeletedUser36697

Have not seen this idea mentioned
looked for and did not find this suggestion

Proposal: There is a like and a reply button on each entry. I propose the addition of a dis-like button as well

Benefits: It would indicate how many folks agree with the post and provide a platform of measurement.
reduce the number of counter posts to an particular post.

DeletedUser54775

You have to be careful with these features. You want to keep it positive. We have already plenty of negative commentators.

DeletedUser36697

are you a case of the "pot calling the kettle black" or is only your narrative allowed to negative?

1saaa

Strategos
You have to be careful with these features. You want to keep it positive. We have already plenty of negative commentators.
yourself included?

i don't really think there is a real reason to add a dislike button. but there is not a real reason to not add it either.

just my opinion though :)

DeletedUser36697

yourself included?

i don't really think there is a real reason to add a dislike button. but there is not a real reason to not add it either.

just my opinion though :)

yes exactly
how much more convenient to voice my displeasure, indignation, disgust.. just tap a button and its done
rather than compose my opposition to whats being said..
there is a "like" button as a convenience for me to express my Kudos, thanks or agreement..just tap a button and its done
If there is no dissent/do not agree/dislike button, than without a response there is "implied"agreement to what is written.
I thought what they said was wrong is not a great position, after the fact
as well it removes a reason for folks to troll the forum, if no written disagreement (just a bunch of dislikes) is the reward for trolling still there?

1saaa

Strategos
yes exactly
how much more convenient to voice my displeasure, indignation, disgust.. just tap a button and its done
rather than compose my opposition to whats being said..
there is a "like" button as a convenience for me to express my Kudos, thanks or agreement..just tap a button and its done
If there is no dissent/do not agree/dislike button, than without a response there is "implied"agreement to what is written.
I thought what they said was wrong is not a great position, after the fact
as well it removes a reason for folks to troll the forum, if no written disagreement (just a bunch of dislikes) is the reward for trolling still there?
you've convinced me :) i see your point.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
used to be a dislike button and it was removed by either fig or bt

There used to be a rep system on the forum where you could give positive or negative rep then we changed software to what is our current forum software. I never removed any dislike feature on the forum after the switch because I literally did not have the ability to do so. The features of the forum have been standardized across all servers and the only ones able to change it are Inno themselves. Adding a dislike button would depend on if this software even has that option and if Inno wants the dislike button added to every server's forum.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
There used to be a rep system on the forum where you could give positive or negative rep then we changed software to what is our current forum software. I never removed any dislike feature on the forum after the switch because I literally did not have the ability to do so. The features of the forum have been standardized across all servers and the only ones able to change it are Inno themselves. Adding a dislike button would depend on if this software even has that option and if Inno wants the dislike button added to every server's forum.

perhaps it was the old system where the negative rep was removed by a mod, i'm not sure which mod, but it was a choice made by someone at inno
the removal was discussed afterward on the forum b/c not everyone liked the choice
it wasn't a personal knock bt, just a statement that it had been done
thank you for explaining the steps needed to make a change in the current system