"That guy"

DeletedUser

Hello plebeians

Game
I have decided to descend from my throne to walk amongst you. I've been brought here by Jorisva a good friend of mine, I've already played plenty of these types of games, I remember another grepopolis if I'm not mistaken but that was a loong time ago. I've decided to make my return to MMO's in general so here I am. I'm sure we'll get along fine,
I usually am a more defensive player.

Personal

Alright so I'm 19 years old and I live in Belgium. I have a dark sense of humour, and love the occasional pun. I've spent most of my "game" time lately with rpgs, however not your regular rpg's. The /REAL/ rpg's if you don't know what I mean with that it's your loss ^.^. I am interested in history in general (going to become a history teacher).
If any of you love watching series here are some good ones : "Arrow", "The wire", "The Soprano's", "Sons of Anarchy", "Fairy tail." I leave this here since I myself am always looking for good series.

Have a nice day,
humbly your (D) overlord (D)

DeletedUser

Joris you should be thrilled I decided to grace this community with my presence

DeletedUser

Number 1 objective annoying jo-.... Becoming the verry best? Like no one ever was? - epic pokemon song you don't know and should feel ashamed that you don't know it-

DeletedUser19042

Lrtnl. I warned you....You won't. Get back in your cage. :(

DeletedUser

We should team up on annoying Joris!

The thing is I like to annoy him.... However Before i'd even consider working togheter I think you should prove you can easily annoy him... If you can prove this an alliance of sorts could be formed.

DeletedUser19042

Bart.

Just believe me. Check his 'location'. And check mine. You'll know enough. ~sighs~