That Moment You Realise You're Alliance is wholly an Academy

• Thread starter DeletedUser39031
  • Start date

DeletedUser39031

It's really unfortunate for an alliance when the founder of such an alliance is more committed to his friends/another alliance than to his own, to me that really is a sign of someone who should not be a leader.

Of course, I am talking of Darkness founder 'whytetwns' and his relationship to No Brakes/Speed Limit. Yup Darkness is NB's 'itch'. Now there seems to be a bit of confusion about the relationship going around so let me clarify (I am a leader in Darkness)

1. We have shared a deff forum with No Brakes and No Speed Limit for quite a while
2. In order for NB's leaders to boost their ego and say they don't have a pact, we are only pacted to NSL but have an NAP with the other.
3. Prior to me merging into the alliance Darkness was forced out of the core by NB "or else"
4. Recruitment is done by Erik and others in NB
5. Whytetwns is bringing in NB players to lead the alliance

Now I could tolerate all of that, but this morning~~>

whytetwns (one of many like this)

welll it seems no brakes have gotten to the stage where they concidering of giving 4 days notice of canceling our nap

since no one here are filling in templates posting reports not have ram or planx how hard can it be be to copy a template and fill it in how hard can it be to post reports how hard can it be to show you send support

honetsly if no brakes cancel i dissolve this allaince and take only select few period i am getting constant compliants from no brakes
(sorry screenshot isn't working)

Seriously the worst leader I have experienced (personally), he should go and join NB

Rant over

DeletedUser46130

LOL, this was known ever since we found out the leader of Darkness is whytetwns. You're not so much an academy as you are def bots. Welcome to slavery.

DeletedUser17513

its very simple.. erik has this routine in last few worlds so no shocker really..

*pacts everyone in the core ocean to get bigger easier* .. sorry "NAP" with shared def tabs..
*tells them 1 by one that "NAP" is over*
*takes them out 1 by 1*

DeletedUser

erik and his group will die eventually maybe we should all make the coalition he accuses us of anyways and get brakes out of here so we dont have to hear them anymore

Ranga1

Strategos
:D you guys are funny, im pretty sure im pretty sure has been complaining since he was born, always something he doesn't like :D

DeletedUser

:D you guys are funny, im pretty sure im pretty sure has been complaining since he was born, always something he doesn't like :D

You guys feel like you have this enormous bounty on your heads and you dont.

Your whole group keeps implying that everyone works against you and we are not even though we should be.

Erik your leader isnt helping you any as far as the PR stance goes and we all get accused of working together and sharing forums and we are not.

My dad always told me, "watch what you wish for because you might just get it"

i can guarantee that the world does want what you guys are accusing so why dont you just simmer down and stop slandering everyone and play your game like we are trying to do

DeletedUser

and who is forbidding you to do your game?
or you have nothing good to say?
You are taking the words of a disgruntled player at face value;)
he has since Sinope doing that.
Ask Poopstan;)

Ranga1

Strategos
You guys feel like you have this enormous bounty on your heads and you dont.

Your whole group keeps implying that everyone works against you and we are not even though we should be.

Erik your leader isnt helping you any as far as the PR stance goes and we all get accused of working together and sharing forums and we are not.

My dad always told me, "watch what you wish for because you might just get it"

i can guarantee that the world does want what you guys are accusing so why dont you just simmer down and stop slandering everyone and play your game like we are trying to do

Funny how perception is different from reality :D

Come again? What does that even mean...

The guy who started the thread im pretty sure, im pretty sure he has been complaining since he was born. Which part dont you get?

DeletedUser46130

Do you two go together everywhere or is it just a coincidence?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny how perception is different from reality :D

The guy who started the thread im pretty sure, im pretty sure he has been complaining since he was born. Which part dont you get?

The fact that your sentence made no sense mate lol.

Go back and tell how it does xD

Let me post it again for you in case you forgot:

Ranga1

Strategos
you realise the guys name is im pretty sure??

So ill break it down for you using your name......

im pretty sure t2tehhimeless has been complaining since he was born, always something he doesn't like

You get it now? Didn't realise I would be teaching reading comprehension today :p (see fig I used the stick tongue out emoticon so im not making fun of his reading comprehension, its a joke)

DeletedUser42407

The fact that you didn't know you were an academy to us just makes you blind, doesn't make you special.

DeletedUser

you realise the guys name is im pretty sure??

So ill break it down for you using your name......

im pretty sure t2tehhimeless has been complaining since he was born, always something he doesn't like

You get it now? Didn't realise I would be teaching reading comprehension today :p (see fig I used the stick tongue out emoticon so im not making fun of his reading comprehension, its a joke)

Make fun of me all you want mate :). I don't mind, you're still a nobody to me.

DeletedUser

:D damn I was really hoping I meant something to a random noob

But the real question is, do you understand the sentence now? or do I need to post

Talk more little boy ;)

I enjoy getting you all riled up. It's quite humorous. xD

Please feed me more, I'm hungry
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif

Ranga1

Strategos
with all the :D in my posts its quite strange you interpret that as me being riled up :D Im still wondering if you understand the sentence yet.....

DeletedUser39031

ahh old Ranga, always treating someone with a differing opinion as a child rather than having a proper discussion. Reminds me of Trump