That Moment You Realise You're Alliance is wholly an Academy

• Thread starter DeletedUser39031
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Oh and his name is ImPreeetySure... not, im pretty sure. sooooooooooooooooo.... damn seems like everyone is a tree with many many branches.

DeletedUser

Lol,this was funny- all seem a (fig)tree with many branches:d.

DeletedUser39031

No you're not, you jumped over to TAAN, probably with a load of intel, no?
Did I not have leadership rights in Darkness at the time of posting? Actually I was kicked too

DeletedUser48712

Errr, yea.bad mouthing your founder while still in that alliance, and a have a 'leader's rights' at that!?! That's far worse!
Let's face it, the founder has forged strong links and fought in other worlds with NB/Comings/HERT so of course he'd work with NB. Makes no sense not to. You have to be a bit pragmatic when you are leader of a growing alliance.
You should have settled this with Whyte in house, instead of running to the externals to air your dirty laundry. It doesn't reflect well on you, really, does it?

DeletedUser

Errr, yea.bad mouthing your founder while still in that alliance, and a have a 'leader's rights' at that!?! That's far worse!
Let's face it, the founder has forged strong links and fought in other worlds with NB/Comings/HERT so of course he'd work with NB. Makes no sense not to. You have to be a bit pragmatic when you are leader of a growing alliance.
You should have settled this with Whyte in house, instead of running to the externals to air your dirty laundry. It doesn't reflect well on you, really, does it?

Says the player that jumped ship at the first sign of attacks. How you have the gall to speak on anyone else baffles me.

DeletedUser

Maybe she was on the wrong side having not signed to be led by donkeys like Dumbspace?

DeletedUser48712

Prae, that was a genuine error on my part - there was an invite waiting for me when I joined this world i accepted then realised my error- i chose the wrong side. Havent any of you made mistakes?? Tea is spot on.
i square it with Rav, and offered my 2 biggest cities as recompense. Plus I learnt one of my old mentors had joined the world and wanted to move nearer her. - It certainly wasn't because of attacks, so get your facts straight - ask Raivo.
Never....unlike some...have I divulged to NB family any info on Musks ops or any other Musks intel. Nor would i
I have just as much right to speak out as anyone....

DeletedUser46251

Says the player that jumped ship at the first sign of attacks. How you have the gall to speak on anyone else baffles me.

I'm sure all the guys that lost out on a crown in Sinope because of you, think the same everytime you post on here too :D

DeletedUser

Dunno who you are since i dont care about noname players, but you made me to write few things. Darkness is /was in 54, if you look at stats, ocean alliances 54, hmm? You should realize how lucky you are when you are in darkness and not in friends, or whoever was there.. You guys get free cities in 53-43 and we help you relocated, why are you blaming whytewns for keeping ur a*s alive? Only reason darkness still exists is whytewns is erik friend, we def your cities when u were under attacks by bees, so why are you blaming NB? Why are you complaining? You could just leave and in few days start again somewhere in 85 ocean probably.. But you dont have b*lls for this i think.

DeletedUser39031

Dunno who you are since i dont care about noname players, but you made me to write few things. Darkness is /was in 54, if you look at stats, ocean alliances 54, hmm? You should realize how lucky you are when you are in darkness and not in friends, or whoever was there.. You guys get free cities in 53-43 and we help you relocated, why are you blaming whytewns for keeping ur a*s alive? Only reason darkness still exists is whytewns is erik friend, we def your cities when u were under attacks by bees, so why are you blaming NB? Why are you complaining? You could just leave and in few days start again somewhere in 85 ocean probably.. But you dont have b*lls for this i think.
whyte is a good bloke, but I'm not sure leadership is his best quality

DeletedUser

Alpha,my friend,this guy is a professional complainer:)
Perhaps Praehelios too remember him in Sinope.

DeletedUser48712

Steve - I'm Preety is not in Darkness anymore, so doesn't speak for the rest of us!
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif