That new world smell

• Thread starter DeletedUser16098
  • Start date

DeletedUser16098

what a wonderful day in a new world. Cities building rapidly, noobs leaving the game almost instantly, eager players battling for a moment where they can be the world No.1 before being toppled back down by a Gold using player... But above all, above all these smells, there is the foulest smell you can find in a new world... The alliance invite.

Within ten minutes of joining I had received eight invites. Eight, and they didn't even come with a message, they are just thrusted into my life without rhyme or reason. PLEASE PEOPLE STOP! STOP SENDING THESE THINGS WITHOUT AT LEAST A MESSAGE.

rant over.

In reality I think I would feel unwanted if I didn't get bombarded with invites... But they are annoying all the same.

DeletedUser27346

My alliance had a pact request within an hour of founding, with no message whatsoever lol

DeletedUser25249

Im not even on this server and have 5 invites already...lolz

DeletedUser

what are pacts....

what are friends...well i know what that is ..it is the people that i attack constantly because they are so easy

what are invites - I would never join an alliance that wants me as a member

"the new world smell" you detect will soon be replace with the sweet nectar of blood and burning cities the moment the protection period is over

DeletedUser

omg, you are so special. This never happens on any other server. You have to beg MRAs to take you.

DeletedUser13294

8 invites, no mails too. There must be something special with these guys.

DeletedUser

I got this with a invite the instant I joined the world.
Hello, you have been invited to Defiant Warriors. I have owned many successful alliances in the past and I have big plans for this one. You are welcome to join if you wish. For now we are only recruiting in ocean 54. Thank you for your time.

-Glaciator1028

DeletedUser24334

I am so overwhelmed. 21 Alliance Invites who to join, who to join!

DeletedUser16098

21... man, I don't know whether to envy you or send my condolences.
I think there needs to be a milestone for invites.
10 invites
20 invites
50 invites
It would be great.

DeletedUser

I don't know, -=The Death Legend=- sounds like a pretty original name. Right, guys? :p

DeletedUser

death legends are awesome, they invited me, and i refused the invite, they then sent it again. :D

DeletedUser16098

death legends are awesome, they invited me, and i refused the invite, they then sent it again. :D

don't you love it when they do that? especially when you get special enough to receive a mail from them saying "You want join join our alliance we conquer with honor and support and attack and DESTROY EXERYYTHING IN PATH OF ALLIANCE MEMBER PROSPERITY"

I love it when everything is put in caps, and the lack of punctuation.