That New World Smell

DeletedUser11886

I've been playing grepolis ever since i was 10... if that gives you a hint towards how old I am.

DeletedUser

Haha. Remember that however, my other forum account has 300 posts and has been here since 2010, I think, maybe 2012.

And in line with the poem, Lapithos wasn't one of my best moments however my alliance in Ialysos went very well. We dominated our ocean and were high the world rankings, Unfortunately I had because I was very busy at the time with RL and felt that my alliance was strong enough to leave without harming it.

It's all good banter, we're kosher buddy. ;)

DeletedUser

It's all good banter, we're kosher buddy. ;)

Aye well looking back now. None of it was as bad as what has just happened with NoW. All you had to over there was show some awards and the leader wouldn't hesitate to give you founder.

DeletedUser30636

I have a world over on US servers in the advanced stages but because we are close to winning and that it will end soon, i wanted to start anew and seek a fresh challenge. Every world i have started has had the heroes, im not a fan. I dont like to do many of the quests, they detract from the main game for me, and those that do get the added bonuses with the heroes. Not to mention players who are wealthy and invest in alot of gold now have an even larger advantage with the heroes too. I just want a standard non hero world, im getting tired of the constant changes

if you really analyze the heroes they really dont change the game all that much, you could opt out not even looking at them and im sure youd do fine. you cant just buy war coins with gold ( as far as i know) so it really is balanced, i was skeptical about them at first but they've grown on me. i just think you need to remember that they dont change the game a ton, and when they do alot of them time they benefit the attacker which is something i think everyone wanted

DeletedUser40768

Please tell me, the night mode is active? I can't find information about this

There is none on this server, players around the world play here so there is no real time where it is nigh time everywhere.

DeletedUser11886

WAIT! ? I had night mode in another world I played before I quit grepolis! It was an .en server!