That Ocean 0 Noob.

DeletedUser22708

Just to clarify, that Hell73 guy is not part of or in any way connected to Venom guys. He's just a kid with time on his hands but lacks the skill to actually take cities besides sending attacks from miles away.

DeletedUser

The same player was in Lindos and did the same thing there- sent ls attacks at myself and others from 30+ hours away

DeletedUser22708

This week we're doing charity. Giving Hell73 a taste of his own medicine, a medicine which he likes to spread around freely, so why not do the same.

DeletedUser5819

I agree with Scorecard.

Doing the same back to him just gives him what he is asking for, easy BP in small increments. He obviously doesn't care that he is giving BP away, only that he is gaining it.

DeletedUser22708

Well the point was to kill his returning LS that he sent to others. We got a couple but he seemed to have used a lot of gold and he built fire ships in every city.

I thought about moving up there but it would take me 4 or 5 cities along the way to be able to cq his cities because of the +160h cs tt. He's a coward who ran to the end of the world. He only started attacking when he was completely set up in ocean 0 afraid for repercussions.

I have no idea why someone would want to "play" the game like this. He also de-repped me here and even then he didn't put a name. All time grepo coward for the win.

DeletedUser5819

maybe it was all just to get someone to run into his fireships :D

DeletedUser46251

maybe it was all just to get someone to run into his fireships :D

I think in that world he started in the core, but after Grep Addicts alliance (could be way off here, feel free to correct) fell, he got rimmed and set up shop on the outer rim, and looked to avenge all the percieved wrong he felt.

Seems he enjoyed it and chooses to play all his worlds like this now :D

DeletedUser22708

I think in that world he started in the core, but after Grep Addicts alliance (could be way off here, feel free to correct) fell, he got rimmed and set up shop on the outer rim, and looked to avenge all the percieved wrong he felt.

Seems he enjoyed it and chooses to play all his worlds like this now :D
Oh yeah he told me he got rimmed in this world as well and chose to flee to ocean 0. Top player this one

DeletedUser51045

So, some of you understand what we do but most of you do not understand why we do this. You all are part of the biggest alliances and all you do here is bullying tiny alliances and newbie players taking their towns and feeling grand for doing that. Well, we are a small alliance and we bully only large alliances. And you guys have no answer for that.

DeletedUser5819

so...you think you are bullying the biggest alliances. That is kinda funny. :D

Glad it makes you feel good anyhow.

:pro:

DeletedUser22708

So, some of you understand what we do but most of you do not understand why we do this. You all are part of the biggest alliances and all you do here is bullying tiny alliances and newbie players taking their towns and feeling grand for doing that. Well, we are a small alliance and we bully only large alliances. And you guys have no answer for that.

This is a war game, cities get taken, cities get lost. If you don't like that, then this game might not be for you.

The fact is you only started sending attacks when you were all set up in ocean 0, afraid for repercussions...

So no, you don't bully large alliances, your alliance is just that annoying fly in the room buzzing around people's ears but not actually stinging.

I hope you guys will join the next CQ server because i'll make sure to get you an early ticket to the rim, front row seats.

DeletedUser51045

War game? But so many of you play this like SimCity, having more towns than BPs alone give. And we did a lot of fighting before we turned our sights at you. And likening us to a fly in the room..... Well you must be allergic or something because you flail around trying to kill us with little effect - the LOL is on you.

DeletedUser

War game? But so many of you play this like SimCity, having more towns than BPs alone give. And we did a lot of fighting before we turned our sights at you. And likening us to a fly in the room..... Well you must be allergic or something because you flail around trying to kill us with little effect - the LOL is on you.

I had the answer for you in Eubea, promised me months of hell and all it took was me sinking your LS in my harbours for a week and you and that other pu$$y gave up, lol.

DeletedUser51045

I had the answer for you in Eubea, promised me months of hell and all it took was me sinking your LS in my harbours for a week and you and that other pu$$y gave up, lol.

Wow -you really think you had any influence on that! You also think you make the sun come by waking up? -LOL

DeletedUser51045

When I get back from vacation i'll make it up for you, just stop whining

Last edited by a moderator: