That Ocean 0 Noob.

DeletedUser22708

So, being a top 10 attacker in grepo does not make one a top player and a force to be reckoned with?

Sending those spam attacks is just a nice cover up for what you're really doing in ocean 0 and that's killing your own troops in each other's cities...
So no you're not a force and you're not a top player...

You still haven't answered my question why you colonized in ocean 0 to do these spam attacks? We both know the answer maybe that's why ;)

DeletedUser46838

4sHuTXS.png

Surely he can do better... Oh I have an idea, if he would stop killing his own units in grandmaster's cities he might be able to send more... You guys actually fail at everything, please come back early from VM so we can all have a laugh at you too in our forums.

Btw please answer me this, why did you move to Ocean 0 to do what you're doing now?

Go, go Digimon! How much BP are you getting are you getting from these spam attacks? :D

One last thing Digital-mistake, my friend, how many attacks are incoming on you now?

That moment when your BP doesn't go up at all after 564 attacks you start wondering why. :D

DeletedUser22708

You are still in denial, soon you'll accept this.

You refuse to answer me why you moved to ocean 0 to send spam attacks from there, you know you're a coward yourself, maybe that's why.

Yes I'm in denial of your existence, like you ignore a fly

DeletedUser

You refuse to answer me why you moved to ocean 0 to send spam attacks from there, you know you're a coward yourself, maybe that's why.

Yes I'm in denial of your existence, like you ignore a fly

+rep for trolling hell73's little bit ch. :D

DeletedUser51045

Sending those spam attacks is just a nice cover up for what you're really doing in ocean 0 and that's killing your own troops in each other's cities...
So no you're not a force and you're not a top player...

You still haven't answered my question why you colonized in ocean 0 to do these spam attacks? We both know the answer maybe that's why ;)

Why should I divulge our strategy to someone I cannot respect. The way you and your cohorts have been acting is so immature and stupid you have set a new record in grepo history

DeletedUser51055

Why should I divulge our strategy to someone I cannot respect. The way you and your cohorts have been acting is so immature and stupid you have set a new record in grepo history

strategy? are you drunk? or stupid? or both?
seriously bro.

you have been a RIM b*tch from every world you have played. how is that a strategy? to be an annoying b*tch who no one takes seriously and we all laugh at you constantly ?
i am sure we would ALL love to hear your "strategy". seriously . Please. enlighten us.

I know you guys are the KINGS of OCEAN 0 and i know its SUPER prestigious but......

DeletedUser22708

"Respect", "strategy", I don't think you know what these words mean or you wouldn't be hiding in ocean 0...

"Immature", "stupid", now that sounds more like you and your buddies.

Hey guys, looks like we fail at taking an enemy city and we get our butts kicked every server, let's just move to ocean 0 and annoy people because we suck at this game. = hell73 & icenhell

DeletedUser51045

You guys are still in denial, but some of you lapse into rage again - you should seek council, perhaps a local priest? or your mom?

DeletedUser

You guys are still in denial, but some of you lapse into rage again - you should seek council, perhaps a local priest? or your mom?

Now why would they do that when your mom is sooo much more accomodating? :p

DeletedUser51045

HEY - I noticed something funny, this is for you Digi-Mistake: 66% of T-Rex players are in the TOP 10 Attackers list, while your clan "Venom and mikkel" has a whopping 2,2% of its players in the same top 10 Attackers list.

Facts are fun.

DeletedUser

HEY - I noticed something funny, this is for you Digi-Mistake: 66% of T-Rex players are in the TOP 10 Attackers list, while your clan "Venom and mikkel" has a whopping 2,2% of its players in the same top 10 Attackers list.

Facts are fun.

That's true, and the fact your mom is so accommodating really is fun. :D

DeletedUser22708

Facts are fun.

Oh I see your low IQ shines through your post and your amazing facts.

So let me present some of my own that you might understand, i'll make it as simple as possible.

0% of T-Rex have conquered an enemy city on various servers since EN17. That's quite a nice fact.

This is for my buddies @ T-Rex:
https://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Conquest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51045

Oh I see your low IQ shines through your post and your amazing facts.

So let me present some of my own that you might understand, i'll make it as simple as possible.

0% of T-Rex have conquered an enemy city on various servers since EN17. That's quite a nice fact.

This is for my buddies @ T-Rex:
https://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Conquest

LOL - ROTFL - OH MY GOD - you are the Sherlock Holmes of Googling Grepo, aren't you!!

I'm sure you yourself have only been in one alliance - EVER.