That Ocean 0 Noob.

DeletedUser22708

LOL - ROTFL - OH MY GOD - you are the Sherlock Holmes of Googling Grepo, aren't you!!

I'm sure you yourself have only been in one alliance - EVER.

With T-Rex I was referring to the 3 of you, regardless what alliance names you used in past servers, end result is the same, 0 enemy cities conquered. Guess after all I didn't make it simple enough for you, (facepalm)

DeletedUser51045

Oh you do make it too easy sometimes...

Well let's face it, it's not hard to fool you. :p

Well, I had to make it easy for you, after all, you show such perseverance and devotion following me, I did not want to let you down.

DeletedUser

Well, I had to make it easy for you, after all, you show such perseverance and devotion following me, I did not want to let you down.

Perseverance and devotion?? Nah, not really, I'll probably get bored after a week or 2, or when you realise how much of a joke you are and crawl back under your rock, truth is you're not that interesting.

DeletedUser51045

With T-Rex I was referring to the 3 of you, regardless what alliance names you used in past servers, end result is the same, 0 enemy cities conquered. Guess after all I didn't make it simple enough for you, (facepalm)

The facepalm is on yourself. You actually failed this fact check big time - your grepo-google-foo is the lamest.

DeletedUser51045

Perseverance and devotion?? Nah, not really, I'll probably get bored after a week or 2, or when you realise how much of a joke you are and crawl back under your rock, truth is you're not that interesting.

You could have fooled me.

DeletedUser

You could have fooled me.

Really? You just want to have a circular conversation? Is that the best you've got? C'mon, where's that obnoxious little pr ick from Eubea? try throwing some insults at me. ;)

DeletedUser

Aaaw! You went off! :(

Did me calling you names bring back those horrible memories of when the bullies were bad to you at school?

You know, when they pulled your pants down and the girls laughed and made fun of your widdle tinkle? Yeah, you thought the folks here didn't know about that but we do, that's why we all laugh at you so much. :p

DeletedUser51055

Aaaw! You went off! :(

Did me calling you names bring back those horrible memories of when the bullies were bad to you at school?

You know, when they pulled your pants down and the girls laughed and made fun of your widdle tinkle? Yeah, you thought the folks here didn't know about that but we do, that's why we all laugh at you so much. :p

DO NOT I repeat DO NOT offend one of the top 10 attackers in the game ezy! hahahah
what a joke. sending 200 10 ls attacks a day and people not wanting to build fireships and you occasionally get bp is great. that isn't skill. it is a e strategy at best. all of your BP's are from this way of attacking and the ONLY reason why you have a ranking. its really a joke actually that you are so delusional that you would think that you are on the same level as Digi. While we are enemies in the game- I have a tremendous amount of respect for Digi as a player. I can't say the same for you and your band of delusional trolls.
oh and quit multiaccounting. it makes everything you do even more pathetic.

DeletedUser

DO NOT I repeat DO NOT offend one of the top 10 attackers in the game ezy! hahahah
what a joke. sending 200 10 ls attacks a day and people not wanting to build fireships and you occasionally get bp is great. that isn't skill. it is a e strategy at best. all of your BP's are from this way of attacking and the ONLY reason why you have a ranking. its really a joke actually that you are so delusional that you would think that you are on the same level as Digi. While we are enemies in the game- I have a tremendous amount of respect for Digi as a player. I can't say the same for you and your band of delusional trolls.
oh and quit multiaccounting. it makes everything you do even more pathetic.

Lol, I really wish I could +rep you for that, but I gotta spread the love. ;)

DeletedUser22708

Ah looks like EQ is joining in on the fun, what a surprise, not really....

I'm glad you guys think my dbp should be higher, I think so too, keep those 10 ls attacks coming and I might reach 4 million dbp by the end of next week.

Lugosi

Strategos
HEY - I noticed something funny, this is for you Digi-Mistake: 66% of T-Rex players are in the TOP 10 Attackers list, while your clan "Venom and mikkel" has a whopping 2,2% of its players in the same top 10 Attackers list.

Facts are fun.

Wonder what your wall stats look like. Provide us with those facts EQ squire.

DeletedUser5819

I think JTin may have the wrong end of the big stick there

DeletedUser22708

I think JTin may have the wrong end of the big stick there

Not really, he's on to something ;).

I wonder if Hell73 and IceNHell have a shared connection, would make so much sense

DeletedUser51045

So, why don't you just report us for multiacounts? I mean, this is obvious, isn't it?

But, boy oh boy, I must be stupid or something, you know, having multiaccounts and taking my summer vacation - only on one of them at a time. And I must be a master hakcer or something, you know, having multiple IPs I connect from, sometimes from different countries. And I must be a master multitasker, you know, sending 500 attacks from one account and also sending 500 attacks from the other account, at the same time - WOW respect on that man... But the biggest lie of all must be the multiple personalities that have their own name and banking services to pay for each account seperately - you know - I have fooled them all!

DeletedUser5819

I know several EQ have reported them for it, so it will have been checked and they will need to have declared it if they share.
I will guess that they don't fire at the same target at the same time as each other.

DeletedUser22708

I know several EQ have reported them for it, so it will have been checked and they will need to have declared it if they share.
I will guess that they don't fire at the same target at the same time as each other.

Only one of those tools comments on the external forum. The other one attacks me but not icenhell, shared connection would make sense.
Easy way to prove or disprove.... IceNHell, attack me and I'll believe you that you don't have a shared connection ;)

DeletedUser51045

Oh the fun you guys provide.... too bad you cannot comprehend the irony of saying that T-Rex members are less than nothing and do NOT matter at all and we are noobs - but 7 pages of Grepo-Forum says that we are the bane of your existense.

These words you put down to tell everybody that you do not care - they actually confirm that you do really care.