That Ocean 0 Noob.

DeletedUser51055

Dang, we thought we would be invisible in ocean 0 - because our enemies are so stoopid.

ok. lets take a different approach here.

grepolis is a war game where the goal is to conquer other enemy cities. can you please explain the goal of your alliance? is it merely to annoy people? please explain your thinking. really, i want to get a glimpse into the mind of a genius.

DeletedUser22708

grepolis is a war game where the goal is to conquer other enemy cities. can you please explain the goal of your alliance? is it merely to annoy people? please explain your thinking. really, i want to get a glimpse into the mind of a genius.

I think we need a simplified version of the grepo wiki for these guys, the current one must be too hard to understand.

DeletedUser22708

Dang, we thought we would be invisible in ocean 0 - because our enemies are so stoopid.

Enemies, what enemies? I don't think anyone views your alliance as enemies?

I think T-Rex members have been bullied in RL and because you're helpless, you seek revenge in a browser game...

If you need to talk buddy, you can always pm me

DeletedUser51045

So, finally someone mentions this, what is the game about - fighting enemies and preferably taking their cities.
Problem is that each world evolves in the same way. A handful of alliances get to be the largest by far. Nothing wrong about that.
Lesser alliances pact together. Big alliances get to formal or informal NAPs.
So, to keep busy the players in the bigger alliances fight with anyone not under a NAP - and who are those - the newbies and tiny alliances. They are bullied, slashed and burned - Grepo is not a good game for a newbie.
This happens every time.
Us at T-Rex do not like this, our motto is always to fight the bigger alliances and let the smaller alone (unless extremely provoked).

DeletedUser51045

Enemies, what enemies? I don't think anyone views your alliance as enemies?

I think T-Rex members have been bullied in RL and because you're helpless, you seek revenge in a browser game...

If you need to talk buddy, you can always pm me

I did not start this thread to trashtalk my enemies.

DeletedUser

So, finally someone mentions this, what is the game about - fighting enemies and preferably taking their cities.
Problem is that each world evolves in the same way. A handful of alliances get to be the largest by far. Nothing wrong about that.
So, to keep busy the players in the bigger alliances fight with anyone not under a NAP - and who are those - the newbies and tiny alliances. They are bullied, slashed and burned - Grepo is not a good game for a newbie.
This happens every time.
Us at T-Rex do not like this, our motto is always to fight the bigger alliances and let the smaller alone (unless extremely provoked).

Lol, now that whole statement is complete BS. If that's true, why did you start attacking me and my alliance leader in Eubea within 2-3 hours of us declaring on an alliance that was higher than us in the rankings hmm?

Don't try to make yourself out as some noble warrior mate, because you're far from that. Truth is you're at most a very minor inconvenience to the people you attack and most of the time you're not even that because you attack from such long range it's easy for your "victims" to dodge or stack with birs.

You're a joke, plain and simple.

DeletedUser51045

Lol, now that whole statement is complete BS. If that's true, why did you start attacking me and my alliance leader in Eubea within 2-3 hours of us declaring on an alliance that was higher than us in the rankings hmm?

Don't try to make yourself out as some noble warrior mate, because you're far from that. Truth is you're at most a very minor inconvenience to the people you attack and most of the time you're not even that because you attack from such long range it's easy for your "victims" to dodge or stack with birs.

You're a joke, plain and simple.

Again, you probably think the sun comes up as YOU wake up.

We just attack the larger alliances.

And if I am such a minor inconvenience, why are you even talking about me/us?

DeletedUser22708

This happens every time.

You think what you do is fighting? How is sending 10 ls spam attacks by the 100's fighting? Annoying at best, but not fighting

The bigger alliances like Venom fight everyone around them, small or big. And sometimes small alliances merge and then go on and win a world, that's exactly what happened here in Rhammus.

You've been playing this game since EN17 and you're still as clueless as you first joined it. Congrats for that!

It seems to me that getting your butt kicked in every server has made you and your comrades bitter so you go annoy other people, what a noble motto!

I don't understand how someone can have fun in this server when they're located in ocean 0, not able to even take an enemy city because there are none. No you send attacks, found another city and rebuild. Not taking cities, not having to snipe an incoming cs, not having to time attacks and defense (you probably don't even know what timing is), not knowing the thrill of what it is to land that cs in a heavily stacked city. You sir know nothing of this game and it's sad since EN17 was released April 2011, so you've been simming in this game for about 4 years and then you think you're a badass?

Oh boy, you guys are indeed special specimens

DeletedUser51045

You think what you do is fighting? How is sending 10 ls spam attacks by the 100's fighting? Annoying at best, but not fighting

The bigger alliances like Venom fight everyone around them, small or big. And sometimes small alliances merge and then go on and win a world, that's exactly what happened here in Rhammus.

You've been playing this game since EN17 and you're still as clueless as you first joined it. Congrats for that!

It seems to me that getting your butt kicked in every server has made you and your comrades bitter so you go annoy other people, what a noble motto!

I don't understand how someone can have fun in this server when they're located in ocean 0, not able to even take an enemy city because there are none. No you send attacks, found another city and rebuild. Not taking cities, not having to snipe an incoming cs, not having to time attacks and defense (you probably don't even know what timing is), not knowing the thrill of what it is to land that cs in a heavily stacked city. You sir know nothing of this game and it's sad since EN17 was released April 2011, so you've been simming in this game for about 4 years and then you think you're a badass?

Oh boy, you guys are indeed special specimens

Your comment just reaffirms that you know nothing of us. We fight a lot, we always get the same response like yours - people complain that we do not fight like them - we fight in a different way and that upsets people. All your own comments Digi confirm that - and denying that just confirms that even better that you hate us for not playing like "normal" players.

Since we are in top 10 attackers of this world, I'd say we are doing something right. Get over it.

DeletedUser51045

Yeah some were quite certain that all 3 of you were the same.
Not everyone gets aroused by a bit of hype though.

Come on - we have attacked you both - do you not talk in game? do you not have spies? (cough)Amateurs(cough)

DeletedUser5819

Come on - we have attacked you both - do you not talk in game? do you not have spies? (cough)Amateurs(cough)
I didn't say I believed it.
But anyway thank you for teaching me that if someone is multi-accounting I just need to talk to them ingame and they will tell me.
Thank you for teaching me that spies can detect multis, just by being in the opposing alliance.
Thank you for teaching me that you would not be bright enough to send damage-free attacks at your own side just to cover your tracks.

I feel so enlightened.

DeletedUser

LOL Another three cocky retards who think they are fighting.