That Ocean 0 Noob.

DeletedUser22708

Your comment just reaffirms that you know nothing of us. We fight a lot, we always get the same response like yours - people complain that we do not fight like them - we fight in a different way and that upsets people. All your own comments Digi confirm that - and denying that just confirms that even better that you hate us for not playing like "normal" players.

Since we are in top 10 attackers of this world, I'd say we are doing something right. Get over it.

Like I said, it's cute you think you're fighting... You just annoy people and you're proud of that. Which I don't get since this is a simple browser game. You're right that you're not normal players, normal players give a challenge, they try to take cities, their attacks have a goal, yours don't. Hell73 gave me a look at his wall before he blocked me, easy to see how he made the top 10 attackers ;)

DeletedUser51045

Like I said, it's cute you think you're fighting... You just annoy people and you're proud of that. Which I don't get since this is a simple browser game. You're right that you're not normal players, normal players give a challenge, they try to take cities, their attacks have a goal, yours don't. Hell73 gave me a look at his wall before he blocked me, easy to see how he made the top 10 attackers ;)

Yes it is easy to see, because him and I attack everybody we want to attack = easy BPs.

But why not finish this debate - you accuse us of attacking ourselves for BP. We should open a shared forum between our alliances so that each of us can post his wall stats and reports of our attacks. How about that?

If you are not willing to do that, how about this: Me and Hell post our walls here (it must be possible) and you post your wall here also.
The everybody can compare our stats.

DeletedUser22708

Yes it is easy to see, because him and I attack everybody we want to attack = easy BPs.

But why not finish this debate - you accuse us of attacking ourselves for BP. We should open a shared forum between our alliances so that each of us can post his wall stats and reports of our attacks. How about that?

If you are not willing to do that, how about this: Me and Hell post our walls here (it must be possible) and you post your wall here also.
The everybody can compare our stats.

Fine by me buddy, so we can see how you're proud about just annoying people on a browser game.

DeletedUser

Again, you probably think the sun comes up as YOU wake up.

We just attack the larger alliances.

And if I am such a minor inconvenience, why are you even talking about me/us?

Nope, nothing special about me, I've never claimed to be anything but an average player so try again. :p

Yes, you attack larger alliances with meaningless attacks from stupidly long range. :p

I'm just making sure people who read your claims of nobility but don't know you from experience get the truth about you. I actually have no issues with what you do, in fact I think it's funny (being on the receiving end of it is even funnier) just don't claim to be doing it for some noble purpose. If you're going to do it at least have the ba lls to be honest about why you do it is all. ;):p

DeletedUser45380

I don't think anyone is saying that top 10 ABP isn't impressive. They are just saying that the methods you are using is a bit absurd.
You guys are kinda like those guys who go to a boxing match and sit 40 rows up. The whole time you are yelling insults at the boxers. You might be saying the nastiest things, but you still are not saying it to the boxers' faces. Its the fake toughness that annoys people.
In a way all those attacks are honoring us. You guys are saying that you want to attack the top players. I feel honored that I received a full round of attacks to my cities. Thank you for saying that I am one of the top players in this world. Watch out Digi, these guys think I'm just as good as you.

DeletedUser51045

Nope, nothing special about me, I've never claimed to be anything but an average player so try again. :p

Yes, you attack larger alliances with meaningless attacks from stupidly long range. :p

I'm just making sure people who read your claims of nobility but don't know you from experience get the truth about you. I actually have no issues with what you do, in fact I think it's funny (being on the receiving end of it is even funnier) just don't claim to be doing it for some noble purpose. If you're going to do it at least have the ba lls to be honest about why you do it is all. ;):p

Man, I must have hurt you.

DeletedUser22708

I don't think anyone is saying that top 10 ABP isn't impressive. They are just saying that the methods you are using is a bit absurd.
You guys are kinda like those guys who go to a boxing match and sit 40 rows up. The whole time you are yelling insults at the boxers. You might be saying the nastiest things, but you still are not saying it to the boxers' faces. Its the fake toughness that annoys people.
In a way all those attacks are honoring us. You guys are saying that you want to attack the top players. I feel honored that I received a full round of attacks to my cities. Thank you for saying that I am one of the top players in this world. Watch out Digi, these guys think I'm just as good as you.

Haha the first part does sound like them, proper internet warriors from the rim.

DeletedUser51045

I'm more interested in Hell73's wall so i'll wait till i get that one.

Hell told me he is not interested in showing you his wall again, after he published his wall the first time you still droned on about him attacking himself. You know that hells kill points do not support that theory.

Lets have a quick calculation on our Battle points (taken from grepostats today)
Hell73 2,677,503 Att - 803,065 Def = 76,9% / 23% = clearly attack oriented
Icenhell 1,157,103 Att - 311,968 Def = 78,7% / 21,2% = clearly attack oriented
Digital Mystikz 4,773,795 Att - 3,952,811 Def = 54,7% / 45,3% = bit more attack than defence (only just)

DeletedUser

Hell told me he is not interested in showing you his wall again, after he published his wall the first time you still droned on about him attacking himself. You know that hells kill points do not support that theory.

Lets have a quick calculation on our Battle points (taken from grepostats today)
Digital Mystikz 4,773,795 Att - 3,952,811 Def = 54,7% / 45,3% = bit more attack than defence (only just)

Wow, how do you manage to breathe with your head so far up your own a$$?

DeletedUser22708

Hey buddy, Ezypezy is right. You'd get DBP as well if you weren't in ocean 0.

So when you send a cs to an enemy city, if you land, the enemy is going to try to break your siege. You send Def to that siege and get DBP. Getting DBP means you're actively fighting other people and trying to, or successfully are taking cities from the enemy.
I've been on the front line since day one, getting DBP is one of the perks.

And about Hell73's wall. I did a see a glimpse of it a month ago, wasn't that extra-ordinary. Except for the fact he lost over 30k LS as a defender if i recall correctly. That seemed fishy to me, that is all

DeletedUser51045

Hey buddy, Ezypezy is right. You'd get DBP as well if you weren't in ocean 0.

So when you send a cs to an enemy city, if you land, the enemy is going to try to break your siege. You send Def to that siege and get DBP. Getting DBP means you're actively fighting other people and trying to, or successfully are taking cities from the enemy.
I've been on the front line since day one, getting DBP is one of the perks.

And about Hell73's wall. I did a see a glimpse of it a month ago, wasn't that extra-ordinary. Except for the fact he lost over 30k LS as a defender if i recall correctly. That seemed fishy to me, that is all

You really should do research before you talk, the 30k LS is defeated as a defender = are the enemy LS attacking and being defended/defeated, by Fireship or birems.

But really - you still try and maintain that he is killing his own troops - looking at the stats: Hell73 2,677,503 Att - 803,065 Def = 76,9% / 23%
And then your stats 55%/45%, now that is suspect.

DeletedUser22708

You really should do research before you talk, the 30k LS is defeated as a defender = are the enemy LS attacking and being defended/defeated, by Fireship or birems.

But really - you still try and maintain that he is killing his own troops - looking at the stats: Hell73 2,677,503 Att - 803,065 Def = 76,9% / 23%
And then your stats 55%/45%, now that is suspect.

You should read what people write before you talk. I said lost as a defender, means he lost the LS and someone killed them, perhaps himself... Explains the high ABP but low DBP...

Try to understand something the first time, I know it's hard

And I know you don't grasp the concept of Defense Battle Points, so i'll leave it at that buddy

DeletedUser51045

You should read what people write before you talk. I said lost as a defender, means he lost the LS and someone killed them, perhaps himself... Explains the high ABP but low DBP...

Try to understand something the first time, I know it's hard

And I know you don't grasp the concept of Defense Battle Points, so i'll leave it at that buddy

I know this is hard for you, but these are the facts: he has lost a bit over 10.000 of his own LS in his harbours. He has defended against and sunk over 30.000 attacking LS

Again, his attacks give him 76,9% of his BPs

When we look at your stats we must conclude that you either have very fierce enemies or that you do your own friendly killing for BPs.
And I do not think you got very fierce enemies, other than me and Hell.