That Ocean 0 Noob.

DeletedUser51045

Classy from Digi-mistake, you guys have no answer but insults - get a life!
----- his last mail ----

Digital Mystikz

Digital Mystikz today at 15:14
You pathetic little man haha, so obsessed with me, I would say get a life but that's impossible for you. Keep jacking of when you send those attacks, might at least bring some joy in your life.... I'll keep people updated on you and your friend, don't worry about that...

DeletedUser51045

to you digi

just to clarify, I will block your mail, but I will NOT stop attacking you.

Cheers with the rest of your stay on this server.

DeletedUser22708

I've already forwarded that pm to a couple friends, we all had a good laugh.

I'll enjoy my stay, I'll also enjoy knowing you're willing to spend that much time on me every single day like it's your life goal, feels good.

Got 500 spy reports from you, so you were willing to click 500 times not including the 300 attacks, so actually 800 times just to annoy me, dear God, you truly are a lost cause. Cheeeeeers

DeletedUser51055

to you digi

yeah you pus$ies talk sh*t via email and then block.

everything you do is pointless. you are like retards on a football field just randomly stealing the ball and kicking out of bounds.

no one respects you, your alliance or anything you do.

you are clowns to ALL of us.

maybe try taking a city.
maybe TRY a real attack.

maybe TRY playing the game.

wait.

you can't, because you are retards, running the rim... with no friends and nothing.

enjoy it. oh and by the way, you think you have gotten under my skin? hardly. you are just a useless piece of trash stuck to my boot.

DeletedUser51055

I've already forwarded that pm to a couple friends, we all had a good laugh.

I'll enjoy my stay, I'll also enjoy knowing you're willing to spend that much time on me every single day like it's your life goal, feels good.

Got 500 spy reports from you, so you were willing to click 500 times not including the 300 attacks, so actually 800 times just to annoy me, dear God, you truly are a lost cause. Cheeeeeers

its borderline hysterical digi.

BUT THEY ARE TOP TEN ATTACKERS... HHAAHHAHAHAHA

DeletedUser51055

to you digi

enjoy losing 10 LS a day to me, you FCKING dill weed

DeletedUser22708

its borderline hysterical digi.

BUT THEY ARE TOP TEN ATTACKERS... HHAAHHAHAHAHA

This is how I imagine they look
attachment.php

DeletedUser51045

Pathetic, the lot of you. we have 17 pages on this forum on how insignificant T-Rex is in this game. But we are the bane of your existence, otherwise you would surely not spend any time talking about us?

And you have nothing on us in the game, only pathetic insults and nothing more.

DeletedUser22708

Perhaps I should have given you this advice sooner
View attachment 11466

Why give advice that you don't even follow yourself?

Yes keep talking about your noble cause and all the different phases in this game... You're a troll and everybody knows it.

You don't have any skill, you don't have a strategy, you're purely playing this game to annoy people, that's pretty pathetic buddy.

So yeah we will keep adding pages to this thread and continue to ridicule you and your buddies at T-Rex.

Btw, i think i found another picture of you, i think this one fits you better
attachment.php

DeletedUser51045

Guys, I did give you good advice, act your age. Keep it civil. Remember - this is just a game.

DeletedUser51045

enjoy losing 10 LS a day to me, you FCKING dill weed

You do not make much sense with this last sentence.

But if you insist, I'll start attacking you again, just when my troops return from Digi, they'll be sent onwards to you.

DeletedUser22708

Guys, I did give you good advice, act your age. Keep it civil. Remember - this is just a game.

Are you acting your age in game?

Seeing the amount of spam attacks and spies you sent at me yesterday, this is clearly more than a game for you...

That goes for both you and your twin

DeletedUser

Pathetic, the lot of you. we have 17 pages on this forum on how insignificant T-Rex is in this game. But we are the bane of your existence, otherwise you would surely not spend any time talking about us?

And you have nothing on us in the game, only pathetic insults and nothing more.

See, now you're confusing the fact people are bored and having a laugh at your expense with complaining about you.

DELUSIONAL

DeletedUser51045

See, now you're confusing the fact people are bored and having a laugh at your expense with complaining about you.

DELUSIONAL

from the "conversation" going on here no one is bored - you guys are foaming at the mouth trying to assure anyone that you do not care at all, while trying to insult me and my buddies at the same time. And complaining the way you do is not humorous, it is more pathetic than anything else.

DeletedUser

from the "conversation" going on here no one is bored - you guys are foaming at the mouth trying to assure anyone that you do not care at all, while trying to insult me and my buddies at the same time. And complaining the way you do is not humorous, it is more pathetic than anything else.

Where have I complained? I laughed at you when you sent attacks at me in Eubea and I'm laughing here, you're a joke, don't you understand that? :D

DeletedUser51045

Where have I complained? I laughed at you when you sent attacks at me in Eubea and I'm laughing here, you're a joke, don't you understand that? :D

you are right, you do not complain, sorry about that statement.

You bicker and whine like a little girl - although that is an unfair comparison for all the little girls that actually dont whine like a girl.

DeletedUser

you are right, you do not complain, sorry about that statement.

You bicker and whine like a little girl - although that is an unfair comparison for all the little girls that actually dont whine like a girl.

Lol, yeah, we'll see who whines like a little girl next server we're both on mate. Your strategy is no good there, nobody has to conquer you when they can just stone hail your cities to dust. All it'll take is 1 alliance to op you and you'll be hiding under the table crying for your momma. :D

DeletedUser51045

Lol, yeah, we'll see who whines like a little girl next server we're both on mate. Your strategy is no good there, nobody has to conquer you when they can just stone hail your cities to dust. All it'll take is 1 alliance to op you and you'll be hiding under the table crying for your momma. :D

Yeah, you know - something, on the next server - then I'll show you.... NEXT server - yeah!
pathetic.