That Ocean 0 Noob.

DeletedUser22708

from the "conversation" going on here no one is bored - you guys are foaming at the mouth trying to assure anyone that you do not care at all, while trying to insult me and my buddies at the same time. And complaining the way you do is not humorous, it is more pathetic than anything else.

Nothing can be more pathetic than the way you and the other tard 'play' this game...

We don't try to insult you, your reactions on this thread do it for us

DeletedUser

And that makes your statement even more pathetic.

Aaaawwww, I think I'm beginning to annoy you now. ;)

Q: What's more pathetic than you being trolled in the thread that you wanted to troll everybody else in?

A: Your gameplay strategy and your IQ. :cool:

DeletedUser51045

Aaaawwww, I think I'm beginning to annoy you now. ;)

Q: What's more pathetic than you being trolled in the thread that you wanted to troll everybody else in?

A: Your gameplay strategy and your IQ. :cool:

I say, you are definitely in stage Five (delusion)

I do troll you guys, but I keep it civil - but you are unable do that because I attack you with impunity and you have no answer to that.

DeletedUser51045

Nothing can be more pathetic than the way you and the other tard 'play' this game...

We don't try to insult you, your reactions on this thread do it for us

Let me correct you here, so I had myself a couple of espressos and went through 18 pages of previous comments - you guys dish out insults like I dish out my attacks, here are some highligts.

Ezypezy
you and that other pu$$y

Digital mystikz
Because you're a scared little rat.
coward...
coward
never seen players with such a low iq, such a high level of cowardness, basically scum.

aslominski
strategy? are you drunk? or stupid? or both?
you have been a RIM b*tch from every world you have played.
annoying b*tch

ezypesy
Now why would they do that when your mom is sooo much more accomodating?

digital myst
Oh I see your low IQ shines through your post and your amazing facts

ezypezy
obnoxious little pr ick

aslominski
delusional
band of delusional trolls.
multiaccounting. it makes everything you do even more pathetic.

digital mist
you were a special specimen
cheating coward
just a coward

farabdul
LOL Another three cocky retards who think they are fighting.

ezypezy
Wow, how do you manage to breathe with your head so far up your own a$$?

ezypezy
What conversation? you talking out your a$$ with complete BS statistics

ezypezy
Wow, so it's too dumb AS WELL AS delusional then

digital mist
The amount of bs in your post almost gave me cancer.

ezypezy
Wait!! Wait!

Don't delete it, I've no called him a scum sucking knob jockey yet!!

aslominski
yeah you pus$ies talk sh*t via email and then block.

everything you do is pointless. you are like retards on a football field
because you are retards
useless piece of trash

aslominski
enjoy losing 10 LS a day to me, you FCKING dill weed

ezypezy
Well I'm not on THIS server am I, dip$hit.

digital mist
you and the other tard

DeletedUser

I say, you are definitely in stage Five (delusion)

I do troll you guys, but I keep it civil - but you are unable do that because I attack you with impunity and you have no answer to that.

It just doesn't seem to sink in with you does it, you DO NOT attack me with impunity, I'm not playing Rhammus. I'm completely separate from digi and the others and yes I do insult you, because I enjoy insulting you.

Have you got that now? Do you understand? :)

Edit:

I do like how you've been so offended by the insults that you went looking for them through 19 pages of this thread to find and copy them though. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Let me correct you here, so I had myself a couple of espressos and went through 18 pages of previous comments - you guys dish out insults like I dish out my attacks, here are some highligts.

Ezypezy
you and that other pu$$y

Digital mystikz
Because you're a scared little rat.
coward...
coward
never seen players with such a low iq, such a high level of cowardness, basically scum.

aslominski
strategy? are you drunk? or stupid? or both?
you have been a RIM b*tch from every world you have played.
annoying b*tch

ezypesy
Now why would they do that when your mom is sooo much more accomodating?

digital myst
Oh I see your low IQ shines through your post and your amazing facts

ezypezy
obnoxious little pr ick

aslominski
delusional
band of delusional trolls.
multiaccounting. it makes everything you do even more pathetic.

digital mist
you were a special specimen
cheating coward
just a coward

farabdul
LOL Another three cocky retards who think they are fighting.

ezypezy
Wow, how do you manage to breathe with your head so far up your own a$$?

ezypezy
What conversation? you talking out your a$$ with complete BS statistics

ezypezy
Wow, so it's too dumb AS WELL AS delusional then

digital mist
The amount of bs in your post almost gave me cancer.

ezypezy
Wait!! Wait!

Don't delete it, I've no called him a scum sucking knob jockey yet!!

aslominski
yeah you pus$ies talk sh*t via email and then block.

everything you do is pointless. you are like retards on a football field
because you are retards
useless piece of trash

aslominski
enjoy losing 10 LS a day to me, you FCKING dill weed

ezypezy
Well I'm not on THIS server am I, dip$hit.

digital mist
you and the other tard

I don't see any insults buddy, all I see are a couple of people stating facts and telling the truth haha.

You poor little troll

DeletedUser51045

It just doesn't seem to sink in with you does it, you DO NOT attack me with impunity, I'm not playing Rhammus. I'm completely separate from digi and the others and yes I do insult you, because I enjoy insulting you.

Have you got that now? Do you understand? :)

Edit:

I do like how you've been so offended by the insults that you went looking for them through 19 pages of this thread to find and copy them though. Lol.

You are thick, arent you, you come to this forum for a world you don't play and then you and moan about me not being in your world and you blabber on about this as if it is my problem.

And if I were truly offended by your insults, surely I would have reported them already.

Thing is, this reflects on yourself, not on me. I have facts to argue. You have nothing but insults.

DeletedUser51045

I don't see any insults buddy, all I see are a couple of people stating facts and telling the truth haha.

You poor little troll

When you have nothing to argue about you can only throw insults. You guys are truly pathetic.

After all, this is just a browser game - right?

DeletedUser

You are thick, arent you, you come to this forum for a world you don't play and then you and moan about me not being in your world and you blabber on about this as if it is my problem.

And if I were truly offended by your insults, surely I would have reported them already.

Thing is, this reflects on yourself, not on me. I have facts to argue. You have nothing but insults.

I haven't moaned about you. Ridiculed you yes, insulted you damn right, moaned about you nope.

You aren't worth moaning about, I only joined in the conversation in this thread because you keep trying to make yourself out to be this big bad grepo god when in fact you're a real grepo pu$$y without the ball s to even try to play the game properly. As I keep saying you're a complete joke, you're the one who is delusional mate, not me.

DeletedUser22708

When you have nothing to argue about you can only throw insults. You guys are truly pathetic.

After all, this is just a browser game - right?

Let's see, who spends hours after hours sending 10 ls attacks, 100's of them as well as spies and does it day after day with no real goal?
You're the one who's pathetic buddy... I sense you're finally realizing that because you keep posting here.

Like i said, it's not too late to actually learn how to play this game after 4 years, if you need any tips, just let me know...

DeletedUser22708

Some give IceNHell some hugs for all the insults he had to endure :(

DeletedUser51045

I haven't moaned about you. Ridiculed you yes, insulted you damn right, moaned about you nope.

You aren't worth moaning about, I only joined in the conversation in this thread because you keep trying to make yourself out to be this big bad grepo god when in fact you're a real grepo pu$$y without the ball s to even try to play the game properly. As I keep saying you're a complete joke, you're the one who is delusional mate, not me.

If I meant nothing to you in this game you would not have said anything on this forum, but the amount of BS and slag you throw out clearly tells a different story.

DeletedUser51045

Let's see, who spends hours after hours sending 10 ls attacks, 100's of them as well as spies and does it day after day with no real goal?
You're the one who's pathetic buddy... I sense you're finally realizing that because you keep posting here.

Like i said, it's not too late to actually learn how to play this game after 4 years, if you need any tips, just let me know...

Sorry, I must have forgotten to read the manual on how to fight.
Shall we have a war before tea or after? That would be the gentlemans way to do it, yes?

DeletedUser

If I meant nothing to you in this game you would not have said anything on this forum, but the amount of BS and slag you throw out clearly tells a different story.

No, I found your comments so laughable I couldn't resist mocking you is all.

But the funniest bit is you actually believe what you're saying, you really think you're that good, lol. Honestly go seek professional help, you genuinely need it if you think you're anything else except a complete joke.

DeletedUser22708

Sorry, I must have forgotten to read the manual on how to fight.
Shall we have a war before tea or after? That would be the gentlemans way to do it, yes?

It would be the gentleman's way to do it, unfortunately you sir are not a gentleman.

If you were one, you wouldn't be attacking people from ocean 0 afraid for repercussions, too bad though, i was looking forward to that tea.

DeletedUser22708

No, I found your comments so laughable I couldn't resist mocking you is all.

But the funniest bit is you actually believe what you're saying, you really think you're that good, lol. Honestly go seek professional help, you genuinely need it if you think you're anything else except a complete joke.

I'm actually glad IceNhell commented in this thread, otherwise I would have never known what a sad sob he really is...
Oops is that another insult :eek: