That Ocean 0 Noob.

DeletedUser

Sorry, this is still a lame insult - come on you suck at playing, do you also suck at insulting?

Aaaw, poor little noob, can't quite figure out if you're so butt hurt because I rimmed you in Eubea or if hell73 has just had you bent over again. ;)

DeletedUser51045

Aaaw, poor little noob, can't quite figure out if you're so butt hurt because I rimmed you in Eubea or if hell73 has just had you bent over again. ;)

You are rather obsessed with butts and rimming, you might be chatting on the wrong forum - this is about a browser based game, you might want to find something adult-themed - right?

DeletedUser51045

Well, I was not going to speak out - but....

I am tired of Digital Myztik, I thought we would argue a bit on the forum, just for show - but no - he went over the line.

We were indeed working with Venom, and it was a fun setup, Digi would ask us to keep someone busy and we did, having a blast with that. It helped that we will attack anyone we like to and our enemies are common, for most parts. Sometimes we would attack Venom, just for show. But his enemies got the big end of the stick.

Today - Venom is as much in our target as the next alliance, cheers with that.

DeletedUser

You are rather obsessed with butts and rimming, you might be chatting on the wrong forum - this is about a browser based game, you might want to find something adult-themed - right?

Aaawwww, poor little noob, doesn't even know what being rimmed means in Grepo, and you really should too considering it happens to you every server. Lol.

DeletedUser

I am tired of Digital Myztik, I thought we would argue a bit on the forum, just for show - but no - he went over the line.

We were indeed working with Venom, and it was a fun setup, Digi would ask us to keep someone busy and we did, having a blast with that. It helped that we will attack anyone we like to and our enemies are common, for most parts. Sometimes we would attack Venom, just for show. But his enemies got the big end of the stick.

Oh, and if this is true, well done for proving your earlier posts about only attacking people for a noble cause were all blatant lies, when in fact you were actually selling out to the highest bidder. You really aren't very clever are you. Lololol

DeletedUser51045

Aaawwww, poor little noob, doesn't even know what being rimmed means in Grepo, and you really should too considering it happens to you every server. Lol.

Hey - it's you that talk about and rimming! - nobody else does it on this forum.

And just to clarify it to you, lets hear what the experts say about "rim"

a. The upper or outer edge of an object, especially when curved or circular. See Synonyms at border.
b. The upper edge of a steep slope; a cliff or brink: the rim of a canyon.
a. The circular outer part of a wheel, furthest from the axle.
b. A circular metal structure around which a wheel tire is fitted.
tr.v. rimmed, rim·ming, rims
1. To furnish with a rim.
2. Sports To roll around the rim of (a basket or golf cup, for example) without falling in.
3. Vulgar Slang To perform anilingus on.

DeletedUser

Hey - it's you that talk about and rimming! - nobody else does it on this forum.

And just to clarify it to you, lets hear what the experts say about "rim"

a. The upper or outer edge of an object, especially when curved or circular. See Synonyms at border.
b. The upper edge of a steep slope; a cliff or brink: the rim of a canyon.
a. The circular outer part of a wheel, furthest from the axle.
b. A circular metal structure around which a wheel tire is fitted.
tr.v. rimmed, rim·ming, rims
1. To furnish with a rim.
2. Sports To roll around the rim of (a basket or golf cup, for example) without falling in.
3. Vulgar Slang To perform anilingus on.

And which one of those definitions do you think is closest to "being sent to the rim of the map by losing your city because you can't defend worth a damn" hmm, little noob?

DeletedUser22708

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think people at EQ thought you were working with T-Rex?

Oh because about 3 or 4 members of EQ pm'ed me about that...
But they were annoying OV & Venom members long before they started with EQ

Yeah right buddy, so even without me posting you're still as obsessed with me as you were the past month.

I don't think you can drop lower than where you are now, oh wait, knowing you, i'll just wait and see.

P a t h e t i c

Oh, and if this is true, well done for proving your earlier posts about only attacking people for a noble cause were all blatant lies, when in fact you were actually selling out to the highest bidder. You really aren't very clever are you. Lololol

Indeed Ezy, I just had to say they were good attackers to boost their egos even more and they did everything I asked them to do.
Well kids are easily manipulated but now the guy thinks he really is a good attacker haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol Digi, you smooth talking devil you, wish I could + rep you yet again (must be 3 or 4 I owe you for this thread by now ;) ) .

DeletedUser22708

I might be cruel but i'm always right... Like i said before, sending those spam attacks is just to cover up their other ways of getting bp, mainly killing their own units in ocean 0.
I think the image below speaks for itself
sTm0prO.png

DeletedUser12512

...Like i said before, sending those spam attacks is just to cover up their other ways of getting bp, mainly killing their own units in ocean 0.
I think the image below speaks for itself
sTm0prO.png

I've seen you do virtually the same thing on numerous occasions. You may have gained a good size amount of BP from trying to hold/break WW during the active portion of the server, but it's also mixed in quite heavily with false BP gained through killing self/friendly troops as well. I think if you want to call them out on something it would be less hypocritical to stick to whatever it is they are doing that is universally unacceptable play in the spirit of the game. Which in your opinion is sending attacks from too far away to be retaliated against.

DeletedUser22708

I've seen you do virtually the same thing on numerous occasions. You may have gained a good size amount of BP from trying to hold/break WW during the active portion of the server, but it's also mixed in quite heavily with false BP gained through killing self/friendly troops as well. I think if you want to call them out on something it would be less hypocritical to stick to whatever it is they are doing that is universally unacceptable play in the spirit of the game. Which in your opinion is sending attacks from too far away to be retaliated against.
Ask any of my members if i gained bp the false way please do. They don't lie on my behalf, they're better than that. I always show reports to them how i gained abp and dbp at the same time. It's quite easy with some of your members putting a few thousand ships in a harbor. I know you've been quiet here hoping the dumbwits from ocean 0 wouldn't attack you, it's just in your nature, a coward as stated in a couple of other threads. I showed my wall to IceNhell and it was nothing suspicious, now Hell73 refused to show his because it's quite clear what he's doing.

So Atti, please mind your own business or maybe you should move to ocean 0 as well

DeletedUser12512

1. How would they know?
2. The 'dumbwits' as you call them have attacked, there is no reason to speak up because there is already enough said in this thread to get the point across. Obviously, neither side agrees with the other.
3. The overwhelming majority of my ABP has all come from enemy targets...red enemies...mostly OV as that's who we were warring with, and recently Oven, since the merge after you lost/
4. You're referencing fara as calling me a coward as if his comments had any standing in the community. News flash..they don't
5. If it happens on Rhammus its as much my business as it is yours. This is probably the attitude that gets T-Rex attacking you in the first place, this ridiculous notion that you are somehow more significant then the average player. News flash...you aren't

So Digi, please mind your manners or maybe you should move on to a server that you have a chance of winning?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48154

Why give advice that you don't even follow yourself?

Yes keep talking about your noble cause and all the different phases in this game... You're a troll and everybody knows it.

You don't have any skill, you don't have a strategy, you're purely playing this game to annoy people, that's pretty pathetic buddy.

So yeah we will keep adding pages to this thread and continue to ridicule you and your buddies at T-Rex.

Btw, i think i found another picture of you, i think this one fits you better
attachment.php

Oh man, that's hysterical... :D