That Ocean 0 Noob.

DeletedUser50935

haha... this thread is funny Hell73 and the rest of them have their tactics right... stay on the rim and people off;for some people the satisfaction comes not winning but with pissing everyone else off.Stop giving them attention and they will probably stop,if not then colonize to them (it would take a few cities but oh well). I dont even play this server but this thread makes me laugh :D . I hope none of you have attack alarms though.

DeletedUser12512

Did it work?

Like an 80's movie, only decidedly less cool. he'll be back.

Come to think of it, kind of like you, I am genuinely glad your 'sickness' has subsided enough that you're able to commit your life once again to a won server mik, whats that, 10 ghosts/internal cities in 2 days now?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Come to think of it, kind of like you, I am genuinely glad your 'sickness' has subsided enough that you're able to commit your life once again to a won server mik, whats that, 10 ghosts/internal cities in 2 days now?

Yep I'm back Atti, hope you didn't miss me too much.

Didn't you make a thread and a very nice pnp about how you were gonna quit this forum or the game? You're more active than ever..

Are you mad at Mik because you got some competition now in taking inactives/ghosts? :eek:

DeletedUser43325

Did you really just put sickness in quotes? Wow atti. You're a real class act. I genuinely hope what happened to me happens to you. I'll be right there laughing at you and putting quotes around it.

Why be greedy when I had 50+ slots? Funny thing is I still took more active enemy cities in that time then you have.

DeletedUser12512

@Digi - I didn't realize you were gone? I did however note that you are back here posting in this thread. I did quit the game, was gone for over 2 months before they pulled me back into it to help out the team when a leader went inactive. You will note though that I haven't joined another server since, nor will I, i'm just here pretty much for the entertainment of watching you lot think your accomplishing something. Oh no, you might be able to take that island of inactives over in 55, or that one, getting you ever closer to ....still having lost. I can't help but have the impression that without me your time here would be wasted, Come to think of it, even with me here your time is wasted. Hate must be a powerful motivator, or is it the points total? Or is it the camaraderie hmm don;t most of the people that are still playing in Venom now play on Carphi? Let me guess, you have such an abundance of time that you can manage to play 2 servers at once and make fun of other people for the time they have on one server? That's right, the idea of hypocrisy hasn't quite developed for you yet has it.

@Miknel - Sickness is in parenthesis, not quotes, and it's there because I have no idea what 'sickness' you are suppose to have had that we were all asked to leave you alone and that you were not coming back from it, only to find that apparently it wasn't all that bad after all, if you were not only able to return to a completed server but start afresh on a new one. Good stuff. As I said I am glad to hear your life threatening 'sickness' wasn't. You are still the same as you ever were. No one was laughing at you btw, that's just sick.

DeletedUser12512

Funny thing is I still took more active enemy cities in that time then you have.

Oh, and this part I particularly enjoy. How is it you had 50+ slots? and being that you did, and I obviously had ...1....now granted, math is not my strongest subject but it seems to me that it would be logical that you'd be able to gain more cities then I would in a 48 hour period based on those circumstances. But go for it, brag on Mik, your arrogance has served you so well thus far.

DeletedUser22708

Islands of inactives? Evilbaron, buffylover, steweart, dombo, medusapride, giovaniss, anybal. These guys have point growths...

You see, I don't care about the crown, you obviously do seeing to what measures you went to get yourself one.
I'll continue playing till the end of the server with my friends and have fun along the way. I'm not sure you know what fun is seeing how you take everything so seriously and how bitter you are that you continue to post here.

Where does it say I make fun of people who play on only 1 server? Quit making stuff up...

Btw, are you really that obsessed with me, even following my posts in the Carphi forum, pm'ing me every other day ingame, do you have such an abundance of time?

Seeing how we supposedly lost this world, you seem to be the bitter loser here, i wonder why.

So word of advice Atticus, lighten up and spend some time away from this forum, maybe go check out grepointel for more 0's.

DeletedUser43325

Oh, and this part I particularly enjoy. How is it you had 50+ slots? and being that you did, and I obviously had ...1....now granted, math is not my strongest subject but it seems to me that it would be logical that you'd be able to gain more cities then I would in a 48 hour period based on those circumstances. But go for it, brag on Mik, your arrogance has served you so well thus far.

Apparently reading isn't your strong point either - as what I said is that I've still managed to take active enemy targets (a skill that seems to evade you, unfortunately) while gobbling up as many of the ghosts and inactives that you make your living off of us well. And do you really have to ask how I have so many slots? I came back with 18 cities. There are EQ simmers with half my BP in the top 10. If it's surprising to you that I have that many slots, then you're dumber than I originally thought.

Quite feigning ignorance. Everyone here knows how full of $hit you are.

DeletedUser12512

I love you guys, so full of the same diatribe that we can predict your responses in skype before you make them.

DeletedUser22708

Well I feel honored that me and Mik are the hot topic in your skype room, really shows you get nothing better to do with your life Atti.

DeletedUser12512

yup spot on.

1./ False courtesy
2./ Insult that could be said about him more then anyone else.

You're 4 for 4 bud, while your taking that inactive I might add

DeletedUser22708

yup spot on.

1./ False courtesy
2./ Insult that could be said about him more then anyone else.

You're 4 for 4 bud, while your taking that inactive I might add

Don't be sad atti, there are plenty more inactives for you to take

DeletedUser12512

5 for 5, what you lack in creativity you certainly make up for in dogged repetition

DeletedUser22708

I had no idea I was supposed to be creative here, especially towards someone who is as bitter (6 for 6) as you. Keep em coming

*edit*
Looking at the time stamps of those posts, you were anxiously waiting for a reply I see. Funny atticus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

I haven't posted here in a while but you're right Fara.

Plus this
tqFIuvh.png

There, there little coward, at least sign your neg rep

DeletedUser51045

Oh, and there are some more from me coming

unless you dodge them like you always do

and btw, your little helpers are both in VM mode, they will be ghosting soon, Swilts and 19740001 went all in for you and you just let them burn and then rot, classy

DeletedUser22708

Oh, and there are some more from me coming

unless you dodge them like you always do

and btw, your little helpers are both in VM mode, they will be ghosting soon, Swilts and 19740001 went all in for you and you just let them burn and then rot, classy

I only dodge if it's not worth the BP, now it's worth it, i'll have around 600k bp from you noobs this week, thanks for that.

You started attacking those players before you started attacking me, are you proud you force people into VM because you annoy them that much?

I'm just wondering what goes through your head, do you feel a sense of satisfaction, must be...

Oh and they both went on holiday because unlike you ocean 0 noobs, they have a life to attend to.