Pnp That's gotta hurt...

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Look I'm not playing in the world, but seriously, it doesn't matter that he was "matter of fact enough to lay out his points" . How do you think the players in his academy alliance will feel now he has said that? I agree with dez, this is no way to run an alliance! Yes create an academy for newer players, yes it does work, but you cannot slag off the players in your own alliance! Especially as the leader! He can mean that secretly, but don't ever say it as it is! It makes him look like the noob, because no experienced leader would say that about their own alliance and their own members...

DeletedUser44856

@Bemol

Imagine you are a new player, actually really keen to learn the game. You are told because you are new you are to go to the alliance academy to learn, sweet idea I'm happy with that, gives me a place to learn the game, with a cool leader.

But in reality he is "dumping" you there because you are a noob, and he doesn't really want to waste his time with the 'noob'. If you were to hear that, now imagine how you would feel... That there is an unfit leader, leadership is a big role, but if your not willing to do the hard stuff then why lead? Yes what you said is true, leaders can assign other players to roles. But this leader is clearly saying he doesn't care what happens with these smaller players.

youre as bad as cuddles. I have more rep than you, and thats enough for me :D

+rep for recognizing my cuddly powers dezzle bear ;)

DeletedUser44856

I know that frickin noob doesn't sign his reps. :supermad:

How dare the D-Bear not follow the rep commandments.

1. Thou shall not abuse one's repping power.

2. Thou shall sign all your reps.

3. Thou shall not rep in vain.

4. Thou shall not coordinate repping wars.

5. Thou shall honor those who have repped you positively and negatively.

6. Thou shall provide a proper reason for repping in the negative.

7. Thou shall faithfully rep back

8. Thou shall not lie about repping.

9. Thou shall not complain about the apportionment of rep.

10. Thou shall not beg for rep.

DeletedUser46350

I don't usually post in these forums because sometimes they get out of control and it sounds like a bunch of teen girl drama. But I can't remain silent on this one. When you post a message you should post all of the content in it. Unless of course you weren't forwarded all of the information, if not please forgive me. Here is another portion of that conversation.

bsrmMessage.jpg

Attachments

• bsrmMessage.jpg
    bsrmMessage.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bsrmMessage.jpg

I don't usually post in these forums because sometimes they get out of control and it sounds like a bunch of teen girl drama. But I can't remain silent on this one. When you post a message you should post all of the content in it. Unless of course you weren't forwarded all of the information, if not please forgive me. Here is another portion of that conversation.

View attachment 10230

rofl and this is the guy sending mass messages to our guys telling them that he cares about them!!!
So rather then put them in an academy, setting up a leadership in the academy to teach them the game. He takes them in lets them grow a little then eats them.....

A little cannibalistic for my tastes but I guess :pro:

DeletedUser41436

hi everyone, i am in the blood brothers, and while there may be one or 2 things the leadership has done that i disagree with, this is not one of them. and no i do not hold any positions, not even forum moderator.

WHY IS IT NOT ONE OF THEM?

the answer is simple DANNYBIZZLE may not have time or the patience to teach them, BUT former leaders of blood brothers that are now the leaders and founders of blood brothers 2, DO HAVE THE TIME AND THE PATIENCE TO TEACH THEM. that is the whole point of them setting up the alliance, they are the ones who are going to teach them.

WHY DID DANNY USE THE TYPE OF LANGUAGE HE USED IN THE MESSAGE?
this answer is also simple, MOST experienced players do not like having to teach or help noobs, it means they are spending less time playing themselves. Most leaders/players are here to play not teach.

WHY WAS THIS MESSAGE POSTED ON THE FORUM?
another simple answer, it was posted for the simple reason that the alliance it was sent to realised that these 2 alliances both in the top 5 working together in harmony would easily defeat them. they are not good enough in game to beat the combined alliances so they are using dirty under handed tricks to try to destroy the alliances from the inside.
based on the posts in the tab these 2 alliances share in the alliance forum, you have failed miserably, you now have 2 alliances irritated at you calling for a combined assault on you. based on what some of my friends from other worlds have said who are our other allies, they may soon be joining the fight against your alliance. it appears people dont seem to like your underhand tactics. nice move, shooting yourself in the foot, didnt see that coming.

DeletedUser44250

i do not hold any positions, not even forum moderator

If i get this straight you claim not to have power but then are ready to claim that the alliance will be attacked on more than one server ? You may be getting a little ahead of yourself there, it could also be that maybe you are speaking on behalf of you're alliance if so it would be nice to have a clear statement from a leader.

Regards

DeletedUser14397

hi everyone, i am in the blood brothers, and while there may be one or 2 things the leadership has done that i disagree with, this is not one of them. and no i do not hold any positions, not even forum moderator.

the answer is simple DANNYBIZZLE may not have time or the patience to teach them, BUT former leaders of blood brothers that are now the leaders and founders of blood brothers 2, DO HAVE THE TIME AND THE PATIENCE TO TEACH THEM. that is the whole point of them setting up the alliance, they are the ones who are going to teach them.

this answer is also simple, MOST experienced players do not like having to teach or help noobs, it means they are spending less time playing themselves. Most leaders/players are here to play not teach.

another simple answer, it was posted for the simple reason that the alliance it was sent to realised that these 2 alliances both in the top 5 working together in harmony would easily defeat them. they are not good enough in game to beat the combined alliances so they are using dirty under handed tricks to try to destroy the alliances from the inside.
based on the posts in the tab these 2 alliances share in the alliance forum, you have failed miserably, you now have 2 alliances irritated at you calling for a combined assault on you. based on what some of my friends from other worlds have said who are our other allies, they may soon be joining the fight against your alliance. it appears people dont seem to like your underhand tactics. nice move, shooting yourself in the foot, didnt see that coming.

SHHH
SHHH
SHHH

YOUR IN A MRA (high 5)

DeletedUser

MOST. A real experienced leader would take it upon himself to teach them - he said he would be dumping them. He is a leader - he is a player - but he is not experienced at either.

DeletedUser

I'm glad I brought my popcorn for this, it's getting good! :D

This is why I prefer small alliances, diplomacy is complex and fast-paced. In a big tribe like BB or BB2 this won't dent them as the majority of their players likely do not read the forums, whereas in in a small alliance of 20 we're all about the politicing and betrayls.

DeletedUser44027

sorry, did you say ZEP and BB is going to defeat stoats? please, check the ABP rankings, please do. Stoats, with half as many members as anyone else, is number one. so yeah, good luck with that, mate.

DeletedUser44027

Indeed, ZEP and BB believe they can take on the world together, it'll be fun to watch em burn :D

DeletedUser

In my experience this is far from true. When I was new everyone was eager to teach, in the hopes of finding a decent player.
Even the worst MRA I was ever involved with had extensive training forums, although they were probably plundered from other sources.
The reason 'Danny used the type of language he used' is simple. Some people think referring to 'noobs' as dead weight makes them sound experienced and capable. The same people who use the word 'elite' too much, usually incorrectly...