Thats one war too many, dear PE!

• Thread starter DeletedUser15581
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Whats with everyone not liking my friends and me? We are quite friendly!

imgclub.org
[/url][/IMG]

I don't have a clue. Why doesn't anyone like PE?

Maybe the act of clubbing small players?

DeletedUser

maybe because you declared war on all of Kappa.
you are called Public Enemy as well. that helps

DeletedUser

Im not too worried about 046. Whatever you guys have to tell yourselves to build up your confidence is fine with us. Most of our 046 cities are in Northern 046. You havent touched us there. You guys take a few cities and you think that means something. Now you only have 5200 more to take. Let me know how that goes :)

DeletedUser15581

ROFL! grapes are sour buddy, yes they are. If you weren't too concerned, you could have saved some time by not sending out those desperate mails to recruit everyone. Your message clearly says you have given up!

Its nice to see you accepting defeat on the front, everyone can see who is entering whose area. Now you don't even have the back of your guys who share borders with us? :p If you are honorable in anyway, delete that line from your alliance profile to begin with :cool: and then wait for us in 46 north, 45... wherever you wish to wait, we have limited city slots, so I agree the wait could be extremely long.

Also the "5200 more to take" used to be the crimson motto, we took out a couple of their players and take 40 cities, and they'll include a whole alliance in their "family" and say "we have 400 more cities now, we win" :D

The only stats that matter to us is the win-loss score in terms of colonizations, you can be happy with your BPs, points and all crap you love to have. We'll just take a city when we have a slot, simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What desperate emails am i sending out? Please show me one. Im pretty sure we are in no desperation.

We havent given anything up. And we do have their back. We are supporting them more than you know. We did not expect to be able to hold all of the cities, we are quite practical. Some lost a city or two and then gave up, cant help that, they didnt embody the PE way of fighting.

I assure you we are still here and havent given up. However, if it makes you feel better convince yourself of anything you like.

I find it laughable how you think a week can determine anything. VROD and Rogue hit us first and took quite a few cities in the first week....now look how that is going. I will commend you. You did take cities, you were well organized. Im not belittling anything you did, all im saying is dont puff it up like you won some great victory. There is still a lot of fighting to be had. You will be seeing more of our players move south to come play with you.

Take what cities you can, I assure you we will do the same. Meantime i wouldnt go delcaring youve won anything :pro:

DeletedUser

blah,blah,blaaaahhhhhh

What a buntch of forum nerds!
I don't remember bragging ever been in the character of a fighter. Are you a PR in your alliance? A paper rat?
I wonder how can you take a city of an active enemy without gaining BPs?
Check in in few months time and let me see what you will be saying then, if you'll still be around.
I saw alliances much bigger and stronger than us falling down, let alone your petty one, mr. "more bark than bite".

DeletedUser

Yeah!!! bla bla bla baaa

Nice to see more players of PE around here.
You complain we brag too much, well it is a forum, that is for what is for.

If you want to prove us wrong, then prove us in-game or with a PnP. Probably if we were more busy in-game we wouldn't be posting as much here ;)

Problem is, that in-game there isn't much you are doing right now, apart from covering some holes on your south front where one of your players went inactive (yeah, another one....)

DeletedUser

...Back to the Testosterone...

No taking it away from PE, they have 419 cities and are the biggest in 46.

Their biggest fight is with Salamander, where PE has approached their players under the join or die flag. So the Sal players are jumping ship. We know that the PE intention is to put a buffer between them and the southern alliances. Its like when they made the pyramids, throwing the slaves under the stone to act like lube... Great Idea!

I am not going to cast aspersions, just address the facts...

1) PE just received well over 100 more cities in their recruitment efforts.
2) The players recruited are less than... may I say skilled?
3) Todays colonization reports put the ratio at 13.5:1 Thats PE taking 4, and FC/RS/RSII taking 54
4) The only thing PE didn't plan on is when you seed an area with unskilled labor, they lose their cities quickly. So the ratio will skyrocket, and the southern alliances will have a ton more cities to launch attacks from...
5) If PE were educated in war, they would take their northern players, and attack their new dregs. That would give them better position to fight.

PE really needs to recruit someone that knows strategy.

DeletedUser15581

What desperate emails am i sending out? Please show me one. Im pretty sure we are in no desperation.
I got the mails in game, being honorable at my end, I can't paste them here.

We havent given anything up. And we do have their back. We are supporting them more than you know.
You are losing cities at this pace despite supporting them too much? I expected more from your juggernaut.

I find it laughable how you think a week can determine anything.
It doesn't determine everything, but it does to an extent when the ratio is as skewed as 53:4. If all you can do is laugh after losing 50+ cities in a week, we'll ensure you keep laughing for weeks to come.

I will commend you. You did take cities, you were well organized. Im not belittling anything you did, all im saying is dont puff it up like you won some great victory.
I appreciate some civility, finally. Whatever I am posting (bragging, ridiculing) in this forum is just to make things fun and spicy; and I don't want real bad blood. If we have a look at some other forums, they have been a lot more lively than kappa, I am just pumping in some life :p
It'll be cool to be at the same side in some other server.

What a buntch of forum nerds!
I don't remember bragging ever been in the character of a fighter. Are you a PR in your alliance? A paper rat?
that is what external forums are for, not for making love. If you can't take it, don't care to check forums.
In fact if someone needs to learn some civility, it is you, minister of culture. Not replying to the diplomatic mail after putting up your name on the alliance profile is shameful.

I wonder how can you take a city of an active enemy without gaining BPs?
You need brains, strategy. I know you can't comprehend what am I talking about; so forget it.

I saw alliances much bigger and stronger than us falling down, let alone your petty one, mr. "more bark than bite".
same here buddy. Our first war happened when we were 50k points and the enemy was 120k. We've never cared about opposition's size, and you don't intimidate us either.
On your "more bark than bite", I'll feel strongly bitten on losing 50 cities in a week. Nice to see you have a tough skin that you don't feel it.

DeletedUser

Ohh yeah damn, brain. I knew i forgot something.
What you do? Talk your enemies into submision?

DeletedUser15581

well, a couple of your guys, dorkas and toushirou have been "talked into submission", others shall be following suit. We do whatever works against enemies.
Its time you stop just pretending super cool and talk about ground results. 55-4.

DeletedUser

Czar, we are just getting started :)

Same thing happened when started with Rogue/VROD....they took dozens of cities we took 3....now look that number is much more in our favor.

As for some of the new players that joined us?? They will get better....war makes you tougher. Some quit yes, but the others may be losing cities but they are taking other cities. They will come back with some bite. If not, Sekeriadis and Me will come play with you :)

DeletedUser

hmmm...

I have to admit that I never understood idea behind this conversation. One says...look how tough we are with stones from longer distance and second one replies...stop throughing stones, come on to our backyard and we will show how much love we have for you...

Anyway, I am sure RS-FC are doing well and if you can keep it up for longer period, you earn your respect among in enemy-allies eyes...no need to ask for it in forums but earn it in the battle field.(SW)

We (Rogue) have almost the same score as you are advertasing here (thanks to those very few members who can reach PE fast enough) but you never see us bragging about it. I am sure PE knows that they have not seen the best part of Rogue jet and we also know that they are much more capable than we have seen so far... We all are busy with our inactives and repositioning closer to front lines.

I am sure in about month time we all will see how it has went. So - Happy Hunting...like one of our members is used to say.(D)

DeletedUser

well, a couple of your guys, dorkas and toushirou have been "talked into submission", others shall be following suit. We do whatever works against enemies.
Its time you stop just pretending super cool and talk about ground results. 55-4.

55-4 yes most of which are inactive congrats :rolleyes:

I make it RS 16-4 PE going on people who are active
RS II 1-4 PE again going on active people

toushirou quit about 9 days ago

Dorkas Ran into VM (guess you being all over him helped the situation) ;)

DeletedUser

It is in your favor? Do not group Rogue with VRoD here mate...

I know that Rogue leads the battle with PE by a steep margin.

Same thing happened when started with Rogue/VROD....they took dozens of cities we took 3....now look that number is much more in our favor.

DeletedUser

thanks to those very few members who can reach PE fast enough

I have the same problem with the positioning of RSII. Most of my players are an ocean away.

We (Rogue) have almost the same score as you are advertasing here

Actually in the same period we have taken the 55 cities, you have taken 5.

Anyway, I am sure RS-FC are doing well and if you can keep it up for longer period, you earn your respect among in enemy-allies eyes...no need to ask for it in forums but earn it in the battle field.

I am not asking for praise, just reporting the facts. But, if I needed it, our numbers have already made the statement.

55-4 yes most of which are inactive congrats

Those players didn't start off as inactive, they were overwhelmed and quit or went on VM.

In my post I said you can't take it from PE, they had to do something right to become that big, but, you can't downplay the numbers of the southern alliances.

Reality is that we didn't choose this war, it was brought to us. I believe we have more than proved that PE made a big mistake...

DeletedUser

Actually in the same period we have taken the 55 cities, you have taken 5.

Wow...I think all other alliances have to step back and let YOU roll over PE. Just remember keep us posted with detailed stats about your success story. (D)

DeletedUser15581

I don't really know why the hell is Rogue stepping in and trying to demean the achievements of the southern front? I missed taking your name in the PnP, and I even apologized in my reply immediately. We aren't competing whether any other alliance is doing as well against PE as we are. This is just about how we, RS/FC are doing against PE.

Rogue is rather expected to celebrate the demolition of southern part of our common enemy, PE with us. If not anything else, it is distracting a decent part of PE to support their players in south and even conquer in that direction which should work in your favor.

The 2 players toushirou and dorkas weren't inactive before we attacked, toushirou sent hate mails to all guys who attacked him on first couple of days and then just gave up. Dorkas quit PE to join salamander who were supporting him. When it didn't help, he activated VM. These were the only 2 PE guys close to us, we cleaned up toushirou to have cities closer to PE and are now targeting other players as visible in grepostats.

Forums are meant for bragging in order to ensure things aren't boring, as you can see it is our bragging that has got so much limelight in the forum as compared to anything else and put some life into it.

KoTB, yeah we are waiting to face the better of your lot. Undoubtedly it has been rather boring so far.

DeletedUser

hmm...

First of all, I do not speak in the name of Rogue but for myself.

Ou... you seem to be very sensitive about anything that do not match your opinion. Nobody do not want to demean anything.... I and many others are very glad that there is finally some action in other fronts aswell.

I just wonder what do you expect PE to say?! I am sure you will never hear anything like - ou my good, we are so afraid of you or please do not attack us as you are too good for us...or what ever else.....

Anyway happy hunting and keep it up...(D)