Thats one war too many, dear PE!

• Thread starter DeletedUser15581
  • Start date

DeletedUser

yea i saw about an hour after my post you took one of paraplans cities. Well done.

I dont need to argue, again this isnt about "score". You can convince yourself your kicking our rear ends, but you havent made a dent, not even a pin prick. Well done taking cities, im not taking that away from you. I never doubted you were a solid player.

And im not "too proud" of anything. We do what we have to. We have to stop you in 046, so be it. Maybe soon you will require all our attention, but right now that is not the case.

DeletedUser15581

cool... thanks for the appreciation, but I'll feel more than a prick if 4 of my players quit after you attack them and the alliance loses cities in a bad ratio.

Of course if an alliance 5 times our size concentrates only on us the time on the server will be close to end (I want it to end sometime anyway :p) But it is usually tough when you are so spread out geographically. In fact more than 70% of our players can't attack PE either, due to the limited borders.

Anyway, no hard feelings, I didn't want the discussion to turn bitter as it did... just some bragging to keep forums alive :D You see, this thread has more views that last 20 non-sticky threads! :)

DeletedUser

Czar, never any hard feelings buddy.

Tell you what, if some of your players leave, there will always be a place for you in PE :)

I think you can do very very well with us!

But you dont have to worry about us soley focusing on you. Its impossible, like you said we are geographically all over. We have borders in oceans 25/34/36/44/46/54/55/56/65.....with oceans 35/45 being our core and relatively quiet. There are alot of borders we need to cover in grep terms and on top of that expand.

Looks like we are having more defined borders now...city conquering has slowed down on both sides.

DeletedUser

But you dont have to worry about us soley focusing on you. Its impossible, like you said we are geographically all over......

Lol, you already focused on one player in O46....he got 3 "defender of the Day" award already, and counting :D

I agree that the borders are getting more established, and there is a shortage of cities in O46, maybe if Salamander gave up theirs? ;)

DeletedUser

Time out to grab salamanders cities lol?

You think we are solely focused on you???? I know im not..none of my LS nukes are coming at you....but to be honest I wouldnt want Sekeriadis on me....

nice job on the Defender of the Day awards!

DeletedUser15581

congratulations to the guy who didn't vote for me in Mr. Kappa.... on getting the defender of the day awards :D
Now I hope you do have enough city slots to become a monster :p

KoTB, thanks for the offer, but I am not someone who'll abandon the guys who have fought alongside for 6 months just because I feel it is convenient. Anyway, I don't feel like playing with 80+ cities, RS is the only reason I chose to hang around for some more time :)

How about buddying up for the next server? :p

DeletedUser

How about buddying up for the next server? :p

Now that is what i am talking about :)

Lets grab the best players we can get hold of (and Dirk) and go kappa killer mental on another server :cool:

DeletedUser15581

well this thread was certainly not for forming a premade, but... its good for it to be useful in someway. I do see the point in moving over. Less boring stuff to do with lesser cities, and then no issue of inactives, at least for a while.

Anyway, my moving over depends on a couple of things... whether I can convince myself about parting from RS, and whether there is a new server with decent settings.

Till then, PE and Enigma, I'll continue to be a pain in game :D

DeletedUser

czar,....first we got a lot more fighting to do :)

we got a score to even up.

I would consider another server after kappa, we could form a crazy alliance with the best of kappa....sekeriadis and i fight together until the end. It would have to be atleast speed 3.

DeletedUser

Now that is what i am talking about :)

Lets grab the best players we can get hold of (and Dirk) and go kappa killer mental on another server :cool:

Hey! Low blow!

I would be up for a get together but not anytime soon :D

DeletedUser15581

KoTB, you'll wait for the score to even up?

looks like we'll have to move without you.... then you can conquer our ghosts to satisfy yourselves :D

DeletedUser

KOTB are you grenade bangers strugling without fatboy? lolz

DeletedUser

FAT BOY when you coming back from VM???

Sekeriadis is way past you on ABP and ive caught up.... we are expecting big things from you..

fyi we have more cities now than ever

DeletedUser

My dearest dirkkuyt. I love your football, I really do! And, while I'm partially in awe and partially scared sh..less of PE and the Enigma core players, as they are head and shoulders above myself in skill and achievement in this game, what, precisely, do you actually do?
I joined this server about 4 or so months after you. I've outgrown your good self in points, BP, just about any old thing that's measurable. Why, precisely, do I see your posts here all the time, dissing alliances or players? I mean, if guys like KotB, sekeriadis, czar, Mac Edwards or about 100 others open their mouths, I tend to sit back and listen, as I will actually learn the odd thing or 15. Please, if you have anything to say, apart from "I'm part of PE and can't be harmed", do so. Otherwise, let the above type of players do the talking and play some.

DeletedUser

Hi Alastan and thanks for expressing your concerns. I also appreciate you taking time out to look up my statistics. If you would like to know how I have played Kappa so far, please check here, fifth post down. All is explained there. I have never claimed to be a great or even good player, heck I'd consider myself a pretty average player who struck lucky with PE at the right time to get in. However I would like to point out that no matter if you have 100 cities and 1 million ABP, or 5 cities and 2k ABP, that does not stop a person from talking sense and/or expressing their opinion. I play grepolis, not for the battles (although that is a factor) but for the social aspect, and the external forums is simply an extension of that. Here I have talked to some interesting people and had a good time.

If you have a problem with me posting here, remember that for a long time I was the only voice of PE on here and I'm sure the forum would be far less interesting if no-one from the no.1 alliance decided to post and provide a different point of view. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not ruin czar's good thread any longer and PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some people have a different level of commitment to the game.

Dirk as always participated in PE ops, supported and been a valuable member of PE. Some people dont want 100 cities, it takes alot of time.

So while hes not the largest player in PE, hes definitely at the core of it.

Cheers

DeletedUser

hmmm, I'm not quite sure who threw you a peanut Alstan but, that's definitely off topic and rather insulting. I guess you think a forum is only meant to be used by the "top" players. You need to remember that this is a game, played to different extents by different people.

Just because someone doesn't have the top stats doesn't mean they are not a top player. They may have things to take care of in RL and have to put the game on the back burner. They may enjoy the forum interaction more than the fighting or taking of cities. These things are part of the game too.

I think maybe in the forum you should just read what people put, you can agree or disagree with their comments but, this is a forum and everyones opinion carries the same weight as the only things that are written are opinions.

that's my opinion. ;)

DeletedUser15581

Just so you know dirkkuyt, you have always had my respect for your posts in externals, you aren't extremely biased towards PE in particular (you don't defend unless you are pretty much right about it) and keep things more entertaining than bitter, which I will readily accept I fail to do. (I tend to get into arguments especially seeing an attack of words at myself or RS.)

If your football makes it difficult to play grepolis very actively, that doesn't lessen the respect in me for you. Every alliance has players with very busy lives.

DeletedUser

Lately I've been at the receiving end of a dirk attack (don't make me say what I didn't :) ) and i have to say that except the unlucky anti timing on the CS wave, it was well organised. Dirkkuyt has not the ressources (nor the time it seems) to be an attacking beast but he does well and if every body had his level of skills, fighting would be much more interesting. (Am I targeting crimsons here??? :p of course not :D:D:D)

As for Alastan, congrats on how you changed your stars in grepo, very few people can do it. Going from defense to total offense player is not given to every body.

Typically we have here 2 players very different in their playing but they both are fun to fight against or with. I would count my self lucky if I could have them both in FC :p

:pro:

DeletedUser15581

Aren't you too late in inviting people into FC?
(am I implying anything? yes I am :D)