Thc

• Thread starter DeletedUser18613
  • Start date

DeletedUser

A merge adds fresh blood and revitalises alliances. Given that both were operating against similar foes in similar areas (mostly EOTD/SC/SoH in the north) and suffering activity declines it makes sense to pool together the active players from both alliances.

DeletedUser

SG and EotD mergers were not the same at all. SG Players went to several different alliances based on geography. TH did an even merger with OTC. Subtle difference mates.

And badnight is right, sometimes a merger can accomplish those goals, sometimes they can't. It all depends on the personalities of the parties involved.

But I do know this, over a year ago I never thought I would see The Huns outside of the number position. I never thought I would see The Huns merge with another alliance and change their name. I never thought I would see The Huns crazy for leadership. But, now I have seen all of that.

As far as I am concerned, it means we are on the road to victory. OTC are largely non-players, who have 2 wars to fight and are losing at both of them.

DeletedUser

taking inactive towns is right hard

whatever you guys are smoking, pass it over.

DeletedUser19756

The fact of the matter is the huns are no more in name, so the war whith them has ceased and we have a new no1 enemy! let the battle begin and see if this new foe can do any better then the old one? Good luck to all.

DeletedUser

Guys come on. Lets get real we have changed are name just like Muhammad Ali but he is still Cassius Clay and in ww2 we became the allies but we are still the USA .We are still the same people so the war hasn't been won,also you have taken 5 cities from huns/black/doa/ioa this month or if we count greco's account 10 and lost 13 cities plus Chaotic Eaters have lost 4 looks quite even to me and now we get some new blood to move over and see where it goes from here ;.)

DeletedUser

What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. - William Shakespeare

TH or THC does it really matter. The war still goes on. The Puppet got his Life long Dream being a hun.

TO Nik, pass me over some beer nuts, Im up to 6 beers and counting.

DeletedUser

BP speaks for itself.

6 Harbs in the top 100 for ABP, half of them ex-Huns.

yap

lol thats pretty clever but if i do remember right 4 of those were SME before they were THC, bp means very little but who you conquer has some value (i havent conquered anything good so i will save you the stat search) side note i totally agree after 6 beers it all tastes the same

edit:almost forgot to stay on topic for the off topic thread, i "dare to be different" by saying no to the second THC lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18613

hahahaha stay off drugs and stay in school aye spartins? wondered how long it would take you to join in the externals

DeletedUser

Guys come on. Lets get real we have changed are name just like Muhammad Ali but he is still Cassius Clay and in ww2 we became the allies but we are still the USA .We are still the same people so the war hasn't been won,also you have taken 5 cities from huns/black/doa/ioa this month or if we count greco's account 10 and lost 13 cities plus Chaotic Eaters have lost 4 looks quite even to me and now we get some new blood to move over and see where it goes from here ;.)
you count taking cities from a training alliance? oh goshhhh

DeletedUser

IoA and CE are not even on the same level. Don't count them both as trainers.

DeletedUser

Yeah the one argument they dont want to start is a stats argument.

Lets just conquer eachother or we could move to a new server....or a new game!!! There is this great game called bubble spinner I found...hahahaha

DeletedUser18613

Yeah the one argument they dont want to start is a stats argument.

Lets just conquer eachother or we could move to a new server....or a new game!!! There is this great game called bubble spinner I found...hahahaha

i love bubble spinner! u r on!

DeletedUser18613

TBHC sounds kinda like a tv network! tonight on TBHC we have all new simpsons!

yes! just proved my self wrong!

DeletedUser

you guys are just jealous they are becoming larger again and maybe u think u have bit off more than u can chew now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18613

you guys are just jealous they are becoming larger again and maybe u think u have bit off more than u can chew now
well i dont see how that would work as its still the same players fighting the same players.... how is this different than if etod and harbs merged? yes it would make a bigger alliance but its still the same players in the war?

DeletedUser

yeah then y are some many people complaining over it and the lists consist of harbs and etod not really saying new enemies or anything like that chris there's just to many people whining like they are 3 which is were i got my last comment

DeletedUser14362

yeah then y are some many people complaining over it and the lists consist of harbs and etod not really saying new enemies or anything like that chris there's just to many people whining like they are 3 which is were i got my last comment

which is exactly what you did in your previous post :supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad:

DeletedUser18613

eert559 i would have to say most of what ive read isnt really whining... ill admit there has been a bit of it but that was more to do with who has been supporting who and whos done what. if any thing this merger has made it clearer as to who is the enemy and who isnt. and i dont think to many are really going to complain about that

DeletedUser

see you guys, this eert person is the type I have always pointed to. Knows half of what is going on or less but rushes to defend huns and their moves with a blind fervor that cannot be battled with logic, statistics, or anything other than sheer force.