The 12 days of Grepomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

On the first day of Grepomas; Poseidon gave to me, World speed 1 instead of 3

On the second day of Grepomas; Poseidon gave to me, 2 ghost towns
and World speed 1 instead of 3.

On the third day of Grepomas; Poseidon gave to me, 3 hours of farming, 2 Ghost towns and World speed 1 instead of 3

On the fourth day of Grepomas; Poseidon gave to me, 4 MRAs, 3 hours of farming, 2 ghost towns and World speed 1 instead of 3

On the fifth day of Grepomas; Poseidon gave to me, FIIIIVE TRANSPORT SHIIIIPS, 4 MRAs, 3 hours of farming, 2 ghost towns and World speed 1 instead of 3.

On the sixth day of Grepomas; Poseidon gave to me, 6 swords men, 5 transport ships, 4 MRAs, 3 hours of farming, 2 ghost towns and World speed 1 instead of 3.

On the seventh day of Grepomas; Poseidon gave to me, 7 random invites, 6 swords men, 5 transport ships, 4 MRAs, 3 hours of farming, 2 ghost towns and World speed 1 instead of 3.

On the eighth day of Grepomas; Poseidon gave to me, 8 spy attempts,7 random invites, 6 swords men, 5 transport ships, 4 MRAs, 3 hours of farming, 2 ghost towns and World speed 1 instead of 3.

On the ninth day of Grepomas; Poseidon gave to me, 9 newbies cursing, 8 spy attempts, 7 random invites, 6 swords men, 5 transport ships, 4 MRAs, 3 hours of farming, 2 ghost towns and World speed 1 instead of 3

On the tenth day of Grepomas; Poseidon gave to me, 10 militia spikes, 9 newbies cursing, 8 spy attempts, 7 random invites, 6 swords men, 5 transport ships, 4 MRAs, 3 hours of farming, 2 ghost towns and World speed 1 instead of 3.

On the eleventh day of Grepomas; Poseidon gave to me, 11 forum lurkers, 10 militia spikes, 9 newbies cursing, 8 spy attempts, 7 random invites, 6 swords men, 5 transport ships, 4 MRAs, 3 hours of farming, 2 ghost towns and World speed 1 instead of 3.

On the 12th day of Grepomas; Poseidon gave to me, 12 useless slingers, 11 forum lurkers, 10 militia spikes, 9 newbies cursing, 8 spy attempts, 7 random invites, 6 swords men, 5 transport ships, 4 MRAs, 3 hours of farming, 2 ghost towns and WORLD SPEEEED ONE INSTEAD OF THREEE

..(and way too much spare time)

Status
Not open for further replies.