The 13th Legion

DeletedUser

We came to the decision to remove him and the other x zep players from the alliance due to not being able to post the correct information in the forums, so it was impossible for us to help him/them and it was making you lot look better than you actually are ;)

DeletedUser7697

True but your alliance already has a few inactive players in it and if grepostats is correct it has been going down ever since the 10th. On the plus side your BP has been rising rapidly. This war is beneficial to all of us as we get cities and you get CP.

Just a quick question, why is your alliance conquering their own cities? Some of the people are not even inactive and are being conquered by fellow alliance mates. Just curious.

DeletedUser

Freeing up city slots, relocation! to get more actives on the front line.

As for going down, not sure what you mean, we have been booting people since then, I think the 10th we had 78 players now 54 its called streamlining, cutting the fat.

If you look at the conquests I think you will find we have taken more than we have lost so not sure how you say we are going down points are not everything :)

You see at present we have started on another new war, so you guys have had to take a back seat, but do not worry we will be back soon enough

DeletedUser7697

Of course you guys are growing. I would be disappointed if you didn't as you guys have a lot of experienced players :) We have noticed you guys are at war with another alliance. Also I was curious why the 13th were taking their own cities so thanks for clearing it up.

DeletedUser

Love it, It's like high school in here ;D.

Graeme, take Mull back and tell him to stop sending me 10 LS at a time... I'm getting bored by it as it is the 5th day or so he is doing it...

DeletedUser

Is he? lol, must have a death wish, He has not asked to rejoin, still not 100% sure why he got booted/left.

DeletedUser

We have got bored, most are moving to pastures new, they will still be around, but possibly not as aggressive