The 13th Legion

DeletedUser

The 13th Legion is not going to be the alliance it was, the noobie leader who declared war on any alliance will be no more in Nu!
(along with a good few others). Look on them in a different light.

As an alliance we believe we have done ok, probably the alliance that has been involved in the most wars

TGSA2, WoV-, Overlords, ZEP, ZEP- The Rosicurians, The Dukes, The Efficacious, and let us not forget JU.

IMO! alliances with too many pacts spoil the world, this is one of the reasons I have found this world very boring, any war just seemed to involve us v someone.

+Rep to the Dukes! I believe them to be the best alliance we have done battle with and they did it on there own :) also with some good friendly banter.

DeletedUser16679

Its a sad day on NU, and a big void will be there now, iv fought against you guys and iv fought with you guys and both have been a pleasure. Some of the funniest people iv met and great team spirit from all. Hopefully this isnt the end just a new beginning for most :pro:

DeletedUser

This is truly a sad day. I didn't know Graeme for long but for as long as I did he was a great leader and friend. Well I was kicked from the 13th for RL problems. (Ironic considering that the last player that had RL problems was defended to death when he was attacked). So I've kinda truly said goodbye.

DeletedUser

I thank you for them words Zemelci, and I am sorry if you feel you was booted for that reason, this was not the case, it was due some of your posts in the forum.

I wish you the best of luck

DeletedUser

Thanks. Well I know now. I'm gonna hopefully get my second city lined up.

DeletedUser

Nu died in the last few weeks! Good luck Graeme in whatever you do! I left and have never turned back! Maybe ill stay in contact with you some other way?
Cheers and good luck!
FrOg

DeletedUser

Well it pains me to say but my current alliance is extremely inactive and I'm wondering if any alliances would be looking to accept me. I'm currently going to take my second city as soon as I can.