Pnp The 3 vs. 1 War.

DeletedUser

Yeah, killing LS when the're offline, darn fine move. Now i wanna see you try a CS :cool:

DeletedUser18983

You mean the one we're killing in 5 hours? Or do you mean the one we'll land on you soon :)?

DeletedUser

Catching LS-s is one of sweetest things player can do, I personaly love it, but rarely do it with this long tt-s..
But send those CS-s.. Park some, it would be sad if you can't park any.. If you really can't park any then you can all just quit playing this, nothing more ;)

DeletedUser18983

Have we even tried a CS on DC? No, but this is the 3rd time you've sent a CS at us. Congrats on getting it in but it won't be there in 5 hours.

"Park some, it would be sad if you can't park any.. If you really can't park any then you can all just quit playing this, nothing more ;)"

DeletedUser

DC should just leave that weak stuff at home. When we launch a Cs at you, you should take notes and learn something.

DeletedUser43011

DC should just leave that weak stuff at home. When we launch a Cs at you, you should take notes and learn something.

A little confident or just arrogant not quite sure but either way you would look a fool if the CS doesn't stick

DeletedUser

so what if it's 36 man alliance??
You want to say whole DC is fighting you guys? lol

Dim, have you been thinking what to write for last 10 days and this is best you manage to come up with?? haha

DeletedUser18983

so what if it's 36 man alliance??
You want to say whole DC is fighting you guys? lol

Dim, have you been thinking what to write for last 10 days and this is best you manage to come up with?? haha

My bad I meant to say the 10 or so members in 35 are fighting you guys.

Rhino how about we just see how things stand in the next month alright?

DeletedUser

lol I liked the news paper do another in a couple months and we'll see where IK stands, probably controlling the 12 oceans you mentions xD

Here we have Purple hornet basically calling me a liar and stating in Kontrol will be here for months to come....and....what...here we are now and no more IK?!

Have we even tried a CS on DC? No, but this is the 3rd time you've sent a CS at us. Congrats on getting it in but it won't be there in 5 hours.

Here we have Purple Hornet stating that his alliance will kill our(DC's) CS....and what?! The city now belongs to DC??

You mean the one we're killing in 5 hours? Or do you mean the one we'll land on you soon :)?

And here is before the CS landed where he stated it wouldn't even land.....well it did....and we took the city

My bad I meant to say the 10 or so members in 35 are fighting you guys.

Rhino how about we just see how things stand in the next month alright?

Now here we are with purple hornet making another absurd prediction ...could this be his 3rd fail yet???????? Lol Purple Hornet just keep your predictions to yourself

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here we have Purple hornet basically calling me a liar and stating in Kontrol will be here for months to come....and....what...here we are now and no more IK?!

Here we have Purple Hornet stating that his alliance will kill our(DC's) CS....and what?! The city now belongs to DC??

And here is before the CS landed where he stated it wouldn't even land.....well it did....and we took the city

Now here we are with purple hornet making another absurd prediction ...could this be his 3rd fail yet???????? Lol Purple Hornet just keep your predictions to yourself

So many burns. You really should be supplying some burn cream for this.

DeletedUser

I think DC forget their fighting a 36 man alliance lol

Hm, 36 man and yet, only 2 tried to break the siege. Yep, simmers. I'm sure you will have those LS rebuild in no time, all the other players have plenty to donate, all their cities are maxed out anyway and taking over weak players doesn't make you lose so many troops.
Can't wait to see how many of you support a CS, if you ever dare to attack someone who fights back.