The 300 Spartans

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Not sure where to put this but I was wondering why no one from The 300 Spartans is answering me in game! - For anyone wondering what I'm on about The-300-Spartans have threatened my alliance to become their academy and for some reason our alliance leader has accepted when we have basically the same amount of points as them? I'm so confused >.> We have 17 members in our ocean compared to their 5 members. Please feel free to post on here if you're from this alliance. I'm even ready to quit my alliance for this as it's humiliating to be in an academy of an alliance who is only ranked 31'st. :eek:

DeletedUser17088

ignore your leader and start a rebellion within your alliance, rally your alliance members up and kick the 300 spartans right in the gut.

no need to thank me

DeletedUser

i would rather quit playing than play in an alliance that has an academy, let alone be a member of an academy. Academies are just about the noobiest thing ever and ive never seen one that has been of worth in all the time ive been playing on all the worlds ive played on. You are doing the right thing dont let them bully you.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the replies ( Except Fist who asked not to be thanked! ).

I think I will take up your ideas , I made a thread in my alliance trying to rally everyone so I'll have to wait and see how it pans out.

I agree F1RST, I never understood them. Its a humiliation for the players of the academy especially as the academy is basically the other alliances to use as they wish. But it's a dead wait for any good alliance as people will attack the academy members to get back at them? What use is it :(

DeletedUser

If i had one word of advise for you and your team , i would say dont be afraid to lose. fear can be a bigger enemy than any player you may encounter. stand up to them if they beat you , you will learn from th experiance a be stronger.

DeletedUser

That advice will come in handy as - My leader said we will not merge to them and he is now being attacked. We shall see if our alliance is worth fighting for now then! :)

DeletedUser29371

i would rather quit playing than play in an alliance that has an academy, let alone be a member of an academy. Academies are just about the noobiest thing ever and ive never seen one that has been of worth in all the time ive been playing on all the worlds ive played on. You are doing the right thing dont let them bully you.

/thread

move along ;)

DeletedUser

I made a poll with Go to war or Merge with 300 and 12 people vote war and 0 merge, so now we are at war with them :D Although we had a traitor, he attacked our own member but we sorted him. Just thought I would keep you all updated as there is not much life in these forums xD

DeletedUser29194

I made a poll with Go to war or Merge with 300 and 12 people vote war and 0 merge, so now we are at war with them :D Although we had a traitor, he attacked our own member but we sorted him. Just thought I would keep you all updated as there is not much life in these forums xD

how is the war going ?

DeletedUser

We merged, so no war :D They are an MRA anyways, all their members are scattered while ours are in 3 oceans. Would be a pain to have a war for both of us :p

DeletedUser

I'd leave and fight until I went down then go to the rim and found alliance and come back for them.

DeletedUser

I'm not bringing up grammar.. but i have no idea what that means

DeletedUser

Gamma, I wish you'd put a little more thought into your responses. Do you realize how inflammatory you can be?

He's probably asking which world CommanderWolffe is in. I'd think that's a little obvious? lol

DeletedUser

A little more thought into my responses lol Yes, i do. Is this a problem? :)

Not really.. If it was obvious I wouldn't have asked.. He's the leader of 300Spartans which this thread is about so I was expecting his response to be directed at me

DeletedUser

And so I received another pact invite from the 300spartans again. And yet again I have to go through the effort of declining it. Why even bother trying....?

DeletedUser

Ask knight29, he's their leader :D Also, they have an academy? Not sure how that works!

Status
Not open for further replies.